Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1725 1726 [1727] 1728 1729 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750071 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.
« Reply #25890 on: July 22, 2015, 08:07:24 am »

Kaiser wedges the window open quietly as he can, with either mundane or magic means.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25891 on: July 22, 2015, 09:24:35 am »

After a little bit of fiddling and a lot of nanobots, Kaiser manages to force the window open so that they can get inside.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25893 on: July 22, 2015, 10:53:36 pm »

"It is still very beautiful."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #25894 on: July 22, 2015, 11:02:44 pm »

"Sadly not here for the sight seeing."
Ashley turns to a crouch run, heading towards the ruins.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25895 on: July 22, 2015, 11:05:32 pm »

Alucard follows behind swiftly.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25896 on: July 22, 2015, 11:09:16 pm »

Alucard would note that there seems to be a crowd of silhouettes gathered at the cracked open gate, and they all seem to be staring at something past it. A bright white light pulsates past the sliver of open space in the gate.
"What do you think? Over or through? I doubt they're harmful."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25897 on: July 22, 2015, 11:30:14 pm »

"Let us go through, then."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25898 on: July 23, 2015, 07:18:20 pm »

Isaac goes inside. Woo.

Woo.

Besides the area set up for magical experiments, filing cabinets and various machinery, Isaac notices that the office also has a desk with a computer on it for he has to clamper over it to get inside. The room also has three doors leading off of it, one heading out into the building's hallway, one leading to a closet full of supplies and the third is full of 'samples'. Said samples being magical parasites in various sizes and stages of life, all of them waving their ethereal limbs towards Isaac as he opens the door to investigate. Other than that nothing catches Isaac's eye as he quickly looks around the place.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25899 on: July 23, 2015, 07:34:04 pm »

Isaac gets on the computer and looks for any files regarding Dalia. Surely the man is organized.

Ashley nods, then proceeds to slowly part the crowd. She gets up to the door and looks to Alucard.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25900 on: July 23, 2015, 07:35:33 pm »

Alucard attempts to push the door open.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25901 on: July 23, 2015, 08:55:25 pm »

Alucard opens the gate slowly to reveal a dinosaur on the floor and a bright, golden light blinds the pair. Moments later after their vision calms down, the gate closes behind them, trapping them in a blank white room, with no obvious walls or ceiling. In what is presumably the center of the room, there sits a throne, and in that throne Ea is seen sitting. His blue eyes pulse dimly, as he looks onto the Alucard and Ashley. He smiles lightly, then proceeds to open his mouth to speak.
"So. The son of Dracula and The Voidwalker come to my realm. How may I help yo-"
Ea is cut off by the sound of a loud cracking, as a large spear pierces through his chest from behind, and through the throne. Ea's body is lifted, along with the throne, and beneath them is a woman covered in armor. She laughs maniacally, proceeding to stab the tip of the spear into the ground, Ea looking drained of life. Alucard would sense a flurry of mana entering the room from his body... it's leaving his body. She removes the spear from the impaled, making it disappear, and shifts forms, with a horrifying sound of snapping bones. She turns her head to a 90 degree angle, looking at the two, smiling creepily.
"Oh, this just got a lot more fun~!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25902 on: July 23, 2015, 09:03:44 pm »

Unfortunately said computer is password protected to prevent people from, say, breaking in and searching through its files. Luckily Kaiser is also in the room to help Isaac out, and such a simple password system takes him barely any time to crack.

Unsurprisingly, Dalia is only mentioned in the latest files saved to the computer. Her email conversation with Michelson seems like pretty innocent stuff, with the pair talking about her problems and him being optimistic that he could solve them. Dalia's name also appears among others underneath the heading 'PS 03' in another file. A little more digging reveals that PS stands for Parasite Source. Based on previous findings and experiments, Michelson states that most of the parasites he's been studying are part of a bigger creature located somewhere other than Earth. So far he's identified more than fifty of these creatively named Parasite Sources, though without a specimen to study his knowledge about them is slim. Finally, Dalia's name appears on a diagram of a magical circle, along with the other people associated with PS 03. Apparently Michelson believes that he has found a way to summon a Parasite Source using the one form of magic that the parasites have trouble devouring. Namely blood magic.

Obviously Michelson's computer contains plenty more files and information to shift through, but that could take days and most of them are only tangentially related to Dalia anyways.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25903 on: July 23, 2015, 09:09:58 pm »

Alucard grunts and drops to the ground, looking up as he attempts to conjure some void magic.
 "Araceli!"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25904 on: July 23, 2015, 09:34:55 pm »

Kaiser slags the computer and stores the information, just in case.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1725 1726 [1727] 1728 1729 ... 1757