Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1594 1595 [1596] 1597 1598 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747042 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Angelic Squatters
« Reply #23925 on: May 05, 2015, 03:40:27 pm »

((changed))

Icarus eyes glow up as she projects an image of the man riding a pig and comicaly falling off when it runs under a low hanging branch

"Welcome to the 21st century, a less expensive way to displaying the video would have done."

----

Lolgrammoth keeps clinging to Marilnys back. Simultanously, he gets right in front of her, sniffing her. "YousmelllikethenewbornTasfarelelforgetabouthernowayshewouldbeabletotakethemon."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23926 on: May 05, 2015, 03:42:15 pm »

Linda's search comes up empty, except for the video of the man being uploaded to the world wide database of criminals. This man is indeed the murderer of Kyle johnson, since the video of him killing Kyle is also attached to the wanted registry. The man smile is rather sinister. He appears to be waiting for something.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23927 on: May 05, 2015, 03:50:23 pm »

Linda takes initiative by dropping her rifle quickly into her arm, firing at the man.

"I said off."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23928 on: May 05, 2015, 03:52:46 pm »

While clinging unto her back and sniffing her, Lolgrammoth simultanously whispers into her ear.

"OryouwillcleavemewiththatscaryswordofyoursorfreezemewiththatscarryiceofyoursBoremetodeathwiththatstoicnessofyours?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23929 on: May 05, 2015, 03:54:45 pm »

The bullet Linda fires shatters against a strange barrier, "Finally, someone decides to take a shot at getting revenge. Well then junk pile. That proof enough? Or should I show you in person about how I took the life away from the young man, how with his last breath he cried out like a little bitch?"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 03:57:49 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23930 on: May 05, 2015, 03:57:36 pm »

"Nobody that knows so little about us would be able to even scratch Kyle. I am a combatant at the core of my existance. A taunt from someone who so obviously wants to be attacked, and by me specificaly? And you'd have me fall for that?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23931 on: May 05, 2015, 03:59:46 pm »

"Man, I tried. I've never seen someone so ignorant to the truth. What do I have to show you to prove that I'm telling the truth... Maybe I should kill one of you. Would that work? Surely that would work?" The strange man sighs as Sen walks up onto deck, "The hell is going on here?" The man smiles as he sees Sen.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23932 on: May 05, 2015, 04:00:45 pm »

Linda checks her sensors for the barrier.

"Or I'll sick your own undoing onto you. And unless you want your plans for this Creation to fail, I'd stop. I work for an individual you'd run scared from."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23933 on: May 05, 2015, 04:03:55 pm »

The barrier that Linda see's is cracked, probably from her attack. It doesn't look like it will last another attack, though judging from how the man is acting, that may be the plan.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23934 on: May 05, 2015, 04:25:14 pm »

Kaiser emerges from below deck, and makes eye contact with the swordsman.

"One moment of fucking peace. Is that so much to ask?"

Kaiser uses an enormous class spell to surround swordguy with a dome of metal.

((new kaiser meta: encase enemies in metal))
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 04:29:51 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23935 on: May 05, 2015, 04:49:39 pm »

The man smiles as the metal mush flies at him to become a dome,'Twilight Sepulcher." In an instance, The man is standing next to Sen, her body bisected from her right arm to her left leg. Kaiser has been smashed through the deck and is laying in a pile of barrels. Karis and Titus are both pinned to the Mast, each with a sword stabbed into them in non-vital areas, Icarus has a large gash right above her stomach where a large blade had been stabbed through, Linda would find a large bullet wound in her left leg, probably from her own rifle which is laying next to her, Alice is laying next to Icarus, her right leg dislocated, Bartimaeus is trapped in an anti-void bubble, and everyone else suffering from equally debilitating injuries, "Man, today is just going my way. Not only did I just wreck the entire crew here, but I also was able to complete my mission. Okay, Daughter of the Soul Weaver, You can emerge now. I broke the bindings on your soul." Indeed, A black mass of energy flows out of the upper half of Sen's bisected body as Sen watches in painful horror. The form begins to coalesce into the form of a young demon woman, "So, this is what the world looks like now, mother? How absolutely disgusting." Untold amounts of magical tomes begin to form around her.

The man laughs, "Body and Soul, A more powerful demon than even her mother now walks the earth. You lot are bloody fools. Look at you, You couldn't even take me on out numbered. I could easily kill you all here. I don't see how those weak void beings have even yet to destroy this world. Let's leave them here, Ankhetept, Master of magic. My boss would love to meet you and I want to see them despair before their ends." Ankhetept raises a book, easily identified as The re-emergence of Teleportation and Transposition and warps The man and herself away.

Everyone on the ship has lost 75% of their HP. Sen is dying.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 05:57:04 pm by Sanure »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23936 on: May 05, 2015, 04:50:45 pm »

((Mkay, My cutscene is over. Kaiser fell right into Axiom's trap.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23937 on: May 05, 2015, 05:16:31 pm »

((it was going to happen anyway, this just speeds it up. also, I call shenanigans on that activation))

Kaiser tries to work out what just happened.

"I'm going to kill that bitch. Preferably with a nuke."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23938 on: May 05, 2015, 05:21:30 pm »

((He was waiting to enact his ultimate barrier. If it cost SP, It cost him all 5 of his. Plus, cutscene ability. It gets weaker when you actually fight him.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23939 on: May 05, 2015, 05:50:55 pm »

Both Karis and Titus looked on in confusion at the action and conversation that had been happening, before they were blasted back Karis had been drawing all three of her swords while Titus drawing a slender longbow from his back. Now both of their expressions were one of pain as they were pinned to the mast.

Alice had begun to draw her machete but now that lay several feet away from her, she was wincing in pain as she tried to move her dislocated leg. After a while her hands began to glow and she began to start healing her wounds.
"Is... Is everyone alright?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 1594 1595 [1596] 1597 1598 ... 1757