Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1590 1591 [1592] 1593 1594 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747039 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Angelic Squatters
« Reply #23865 on: May 05, 2015, 05:02:31 am »

Karis clapped her hands,
"If there are no more questions lets get going" Titus paused for a moment and then began to speak
"You can't..." Karis interrupted him
"You can hardly complain, you do this all the time." Titus sighed and shook his head
"This is different though, you are actually planning to leave this place entirely." looking at his sister's still defiant expression he added "Look, it's dangerous out there and this is the real thing." Karis rested a hand on Titus' shoulder and gave him a smile
"It will be ok, I promise I won't die." realising that he wasn't going to change her mind, Titus sighed and hugged his sister.
"Please don't, I don't think I could handle losing another sibling." Titus released her and went to the helm, "Lets go" unless there were any further objections the ship began to move towards the exit portal
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #23866 on: May 05, 2015, 05:20:16 am »

"Te- Damn..."
Ashley sighs, then places her money on the table to pay.
"You need a lift, Winry? Oh, and you... Catherine, was it? Hm, there used to be a Catherine in our group... Good chap, she was. Suppose you can come along with and meet everyone. Let them help decide once they get back."

"A lift would be nice, yeah."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23867 on: May 05, 2015, 05:26:23 am »

"Sure."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #23868 on: May 05, 2015, 08:00:23 am »

Tessa takes on a mocking frown, "Woe is me! I did not realize my butler was a lolicon. Was my charms just not enough to captivate him?" Tessa acts like she is about to cry.

Butler doesn't respond. He just frowns disgustedly.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23869 on: May 05, 2015, 08:24:06 am »

Dalia grumbles as the ship starts to get underway, "Finally, it's not like that took forever." Then she heads down into the hold of the ship to mope for a bit.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23870 on: May 05, 2015, 08:48:35 am »

Ashley grabs the two and teleports to Alucard's lab.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #23871 on: May 05, 2015, 10:44:49 am »

"Ah, finaly zere you are. Zee Robot called, zey finished zee mission and plan to have a party at zee mansion. And who may zis be?"

Charoline might wonder just who she is being introduced to here...

----

Icarus just facepalmed when Titus joined the whole thing as well. Clearly neither was really up for the task. But she just wanted to get this day over with...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 12:33:39 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23872 on: May 05, 2015, 10:49:44 am »

"Just a person with a somewhat interesting ability. Our group should vote on accepting her... Sorry I'm late getting back. My meeting ran a little late."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23873 on: May 05, 2015, 10:56:40 am »

Titus piloted the ship back through the portal, they were soon back in their own world once again.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23874 on: May 05, 2015, 11:10:14 am »

Meanwhile, both Frederika and Marilyn, independ from eachother, gain an invitation for a business lunch, from an employer that wiches to remain anonymous, however offers 10 times their normal salary.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23875 on: May 05, 2015, 11:38:32 am »

Marilyn shrugs, and goes anyways. She wasn't that interested though.

Ashley sits down on the couch and spaces out.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23876 on: May 05, 2015, 12:05:02 pm »

Fredericka goes. Payment was payment.

((Though Fredericka is still not refitted properly XD))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23877 on: May 05, 2015, 12:19:36 pm »

"Well, let's introduce her zen."
-----------

Fredericka follows the invitation to Singapore, more specificaly the marina bay sands hotel, one of the most luxurious, and most expensive buildings in the world. As soon as she entered a pungent, overbearingly sweet smell of vanilla stung her nose, almost to the point of her eyes watering. For the experienced cleaner, this was only the first impression though. Immediatly after, she would find that security was doubled...no...maybe tripled...hmm..the guests are actors...indeed, the entire place was just security. There was not a single guest or host...all just an elaborate show..

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23878 on: May 05, 2015, 12:30:37 pm »

Alucard is in his lab working.
"What? A new person?" he calls out as a sinister purple light flashes from under the closed door.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23879 on: May 05, 2015, 12:35:54 pm »

Getting a bad vibe, Fredericka begins to formulate escape plans and heads towards the meeting location.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 1590 1591 [1592] 1593 1594 ... 1757