Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1589 1590 [1591] 1592 1593 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747106 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Angelic Squatters
« Reply #23850 on: May 04, 2015, 11:39:23 pm »

"And that's when the void consumed me... Right..."
Ashley pauses, as a single tear flows down her cheek, but her face expressionless.
"You said his name was Harrison... I used to have nightmares of a boy I was with. It has been years since... But those just don't add up. I saw the Eiffel Tower in those visions, and from what I understand, this was long before the Eiffel tower was even a concept..."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #23851 on: May 04, 2015, 11:41:21 pm »

"Most likely your mind putting the images there for you so they wouldn't break your head. That's part of the reason that things normally don't cause humans to go insane by sight alone. Much to stubborn."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23852 on: May 04, 2015, 11:43:32 pm »

"These weren't just dreams made up by my subconscious. They were obviously magical in nature. As Void said himself, I shouldn't remember anything. Yet I remember Harrison somehow?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23853 on: May 04, 2015, 11:45:53 pm »

"Well, miss Ashley, I am not an expert on magic. Maybe ask one of your friends? That kaurt I've heard you run about with seems like the sort to know about it."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23854 on: May 05, 2015, 12:07:17 am »

"It was just like with how you remember me. Granted, you lost all of your human memories. I wasn't human to begin with. Ah, I forgot. I have an engagement to keep. Ta-ta~" Tessa stands up and starts to leave before vanishing all together.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23855 on: May 05, 2015, 12:13:02 am »

"Te- Damn..."
Ashley sighs, then places her money on the table to pay.
"You need a lift, Winry? Oh, and you... Catherine, was it? Hm, there used to be a Catherine in our group... Good chap, she was. Suppose you can come along with and meet everyone. Let them help decide once they get back."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23856 on: May 05, 2015, 12:15:47 am »

Butler stares at the spot where Tessa was with a neutral but slightly happy expression. He slams his hand on the table.
"Damn it mistress Tessa."
He stands up with a sigh.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23857 on: May 05, 2015, 12:16:16 am »

((now i have the mental image of ashley being eaten by Void going om nom nom))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23858 on: May 05, 2015, 12:29:51 am »

Butler is suddenly summoned to where Tessa is, which appears to be cold and snowing, "Ah, there you are Butler, I did say we were going for a chilled drink didn't I? And if's going to be a chilled drink, then we must find a tall, beefy Russian~" Tessa is ever the tease it seems.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23859 on: May 05, 2015, 12:36:25 am »

Butler nods.
"Of course mistress. By the way, during your absence I have been... checking up on anyone who could possibly have promise, like the impaler you were so fond of."
As he speaks Butler pulls a stylish, if slightly dated, coat from his jacket and hands it to Tessa.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23860 on: May 05, 2015, 12:37:48 am »

Tessa takes the coat, "Indeed? And?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23861 on: May 05, 2015, 12:52:38 am »

"So, he's not the usual, 'scary dictator that wants to conquer the world' immortality seeker that you know. More laid back, nice guy, uh, adopted a whole tavern's worth of various undead or Dhamphirs. But you know, in this day and age that's more likely to succede you know. In fact, the only people who want to kill him outright is a rival of his and some paladins. Oh, and he's in the middle of Australia so he's got that as a defence as well."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23862 on: May 05, 2015, 12:55:24 am »

Tessa laughs, "A necromancer then? How adorably fresh. And what does he plan on doing with the rest of his life?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23863 on: May 05, 2015, 01:00:13 am »

"From what I can tell... I think he's going to go for Mars. It sounds silly but... we have mutual friends who would want to help with that. Not tbe nicest people them but... they would be really useful for him when he places his gambit. Oh, also, his adopted daughter is just the cutest little thing, I could have just ate her up!"
Butler says suddenly smiling happily.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23864 on: May 05, 2015, 01:07:46 am »

Tessa takes on a mocking frown, "Woe is me! I did not realize my butler was a lolicon. Was my charms just not enough to captivate him?" Tessa acts like she is about to cry.
Pages: 1 ... 1589 1590 [1591] 1592 1593 ... 1757