Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1533 1534 [1535] 1536 1537 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 746663 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Ashley teleports away. Off to Germany, to save some peeps.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

"Fair enough. When is this ball supposed to start?"

"Soon, I would advise you to get ready"

"So you really have no reason to worry then? I know that probably won't help, but... It's the truth, right? You shouldn't work yourself up so much over them."

Titus nodded,
"I suppose you're right, thank you"

Hilda walked towards him and smiled.
"Hello."

Bartobias began reading about the goverment.

The man smiled back,
"Hello, looking forward to the ball tonight?"

The government has not changed much over the years, basically being the same form as it had been when it was formed. The dynasties had changed at sometimes down the line but the core has remained the same. The king has final say on all decisions but he also has a council that advises him on these decisions, this is made up most of heads of various parts of the state including some religious figures at certain point of time.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

"Good joke. See you later... or maybe not."

Kaiser heads into whatever serves as the ballroom prematurely, gently relocating anyone who says otherwise with either some nonsense about security concerns or force, and scopes out any and all possible vantage points that an enemy could use to attack the members of the ball.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 09:15:11 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Hilda walked towards him and smiled.
"Hello."

Bartobias began reading about the goverment.

The man smiled back,
"Hello, looking forward to the ball tonight?"

The government has not changed much over the years, basically being the same form as it had been when it was formed. The dynasties had changed at sometimes down the line but the core has remained the same. The king has final say on all decisions but he also has a council that advises him on these decisions, this is made up most of heads of various parts of the state including some religious figures at certain point of time.

"Of course. And you the same, I assume?"

"Typical monarchy. I'd be surprised if this place wasn't ridden of disease and corruption."
Next, Bartimaeus does research of the actual man he's supposed to be spying on.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Okay, there's no real reason to thank me but you're welcome. So... Is that everything you wanted to talk about?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard gets up from the sofa and walks over to a metallic cabinet locked electronically. Inputting a 39-character string, a metallic piece on the door rotates and unlocks with a satisfying click as the panels slide apart to reveal various pieces of equipment. Alucard grabs a set of tactical armor and dons it before grabbing the Voidcrosser sword and slinging it to his back. He then grabs a golden cross and shoves it into his sash. Locking back the armory, he turns and uses the Voidcrosser to rip open a portal to Germany which he enters, following behind Ashley by analyzing the ethereal trail of her teleportation.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Good joke. See you later... or maybe not."

Kaiser heads into whatever serves as the ballroom prematurely, gently relocating anyone who says otherwise with either some nonsense about security concerns or force, and scopes out any and all possible vantage points that an enemy could use to attack the members of the ball.

Kaiser managed to get into the ballroom, there were a couple of objections to start with but were quickly cleared aside as they realised exactly who he was. The main hall of the ballroom was massive, tables covered part of it obviously for the meal that would be before all of the dancing. Murals covered the walls of what were probably important historical events. There were several balconies that looked out across the gardens and also it seemed that people should be able to reach the gardens from there as well. There were also similar balconies that gave a view of the ballroom itself, it seemed like these were the most likely place if someone was going to shoot something. There were also passages in the building that led up to rooms in the area, these were probably for people to retreat to if they wanted to discuss things in private.

"Of course. And you the same, I assume?"

"Typical monarchy. I'd be surprised if this place wasn't ridden of disease and corruption."
Next, Bartimaeus does research of the actual man he's supposed to be spying on.

"I am indeed, it should be very interesting tonight. Especially with your group here, I can't wait to see how it unfolds"

Vierus the high priest of Salim is old and has been a priest for most of his life, he is apparently a very powerful sorcerer but that might have lessened slightly in his old age. He is apparently good friends with the king despite being much older than him, he has always trusted his advice and teachings. This trust is partly due to the fact that with his healing magic he managed to save the king's life when he had fallen ill from a disease.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Likewise."

Bartobias then closes the book and heads out to his room to prepare for the ball.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You are Hilda correct?"

Bartimaeus would find a suit laid out for him as he entered his room.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

Walpurga only glanced slightly to the side as Alucard and Ashley appeared out of nowhere.

"Don't worry, I got this."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hilda nods.

Bartimaeus stows the suit away, since he already had one.

Alucard nods to Walpurga before opening a portal way above them and poking his head through it to have an overwatch and scout their surroundings.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"WHERE ARE THEY."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"They're long gone, relax, it's just the meatsuit."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay, there's no real reason to thank me but you're welcome. So... Is that everything you wanted to talk about?"

"I guess so" he straightened up slightly, putting his composure back together "You better get ready for the ball soon"

Hilda nods.

The man bowed,
"I am Ranil, it's a pleasure to finally meet you"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Ugh. Do I have to?" Dalia whines, "It'd be much better for everyone if I didn't have to go. I don't even have anything to wear either, so there's no point in me showing up in my usual clothes."
Pages: 1 ... 1533 1534 [1535] 1536 1537 ... 1757