Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1380 1381 [1382] 1383 1384 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 746742 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Punching Shit in the Shadowlands
« Reply #20715 on: January 28, 2015, 10:50:13 pm »

Kaiser backs up, standing in the middle of the castles' courtyard.

"Well... shit. Wait, how'd you do that?"'

"This'll be great."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #20716 on: January 28, 2015, 10:53:41 pm »

Isaac prods Sen with a projection.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20717 on: January 28, 2015, 11:17:25 pm »

Sen appears to be in a deep sleep caused by powerful mind control. She'll probably be like this for a few hours.

"I'm a demon. I build new technology and devise ways to better corrupt the living. I've studied every single member of Team Northdale, and even researched things that shouldn't be known. For example, The Nomad and it's harbinger AI, You're condition or Miss Dalia's curse ability. I am ageless, and I am powerful. I am intelligent and I am cautious. I am prepared for every outcome. I am Osmodius. A pleasure to do business with you." Osmodius smiles at Kaiser.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20718 on: January 28, 2015, 11:19:16 pm »

"You know about my abilities? What exactly are you talking about?" Dalia asks Osmodius. Oh right, she followed Kaiser and was behind him this entire time. This will certainly end well.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20719 on: January 28, 2015, 11:22:42 pm »

"Then you'd know some funny things, wouldn't you?"

"Shut it, Core. So, where do we go from here?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20720 on: January 28, 2015, 11:25:31 pm »

To Dalia: "Ofcourse I know of your abilities. I studied them. Watched your battles with a interest. I learned all I could."

To The Nomad AI: "Humans are such fun, don't you agree?"

To Kaiser: "It's simple. You do not interfere, nor do you contact anyone and warn them. You allow Bartimaeus to fulfill his side of the contract and allow me to as well. Then, you are free to do as you wish without fear of me. Does that sound fair?"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20721 on: January 28, 2015, 11:29:10 pm »

"Oh. So you didn't learn anything useful about them," she replies with a frown. "Just junk I could have told you in five seconds. That's not really amazing, you know."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20722 on: January 28, 2015, 11:35:55 pm »

"Well..."

"Not so fast, Ozzy. As much fun as humans are, I think you can do a little better than that. Besides, should my mortal host disagree, he might do something brash, say, send that conversation to everyone on the planet, and under it, if you know what I mean."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20723 on: January 29, 2015, 12:25:52 am »

"Core," Osmodius places a hand on the wall of the plane, "How about I show you just what a portion of my power does?" Core would find an intense amount of data flooding throughout his memory banks and processors. It's enough to drive anything sentient insane. After a few seconds he takes his hand off the plane and causes the data to disperse and erase itself.

"Now, I said that i researched them and studied them. Of course I would have learned new things about them or discovered uses you haven't even realized you could tap into."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #20724 on: January 29, 2015, 12:33:41 am »

"Oh, fuck."
Isaac pauses, then attempts to fix this by pumping magic into her. Ah, the purity of his creation magic is so rich.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20725 on: January 29, 2015, 12:36:33 am »

Sen does not seem to be reacting to it. Whoever did this is quite skilled in Mind control.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #20726 on: January 29, 2015, 12:36:54 am »

"Hilda, if something happens to me you mast take care of Alice."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20727 on: January 29, 2015, 12:39:30 am »

((uhh, biological computers don't work like that, son (which is why I wanted to know what the ability did >.<) but I'll pretend that it fucked him regardless))

Kaiser experiences feedback, as the crystals on his body grow noticeably larger while the data overload is active.

"Argh, you motherfucker! Go on, do it again, and everyone on this side of the god damn universe will know what you're up to!"

"That really, really fucking hurts."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20728 on: January 29, 2015, 12:45:02 am »

((I apolize once more for that Smurf.))

"You are playing a rigged game CORE. It's best not to tempt the Tempter. I trust you understand your position Kaiser? Obey, or worse will happen. Toodles~" Osmodius disappears back into the Kyle's castle.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20729 on: January 29, 2015, 12:52:36 am »

"No skin off my butt if you kill my host, you can't kill me without releasing me, and that little trick won't work again. You, however, have everything to lose. Got you by your demon balls, you fucker."

Kaiser sits there, before realising Sen should've replied, and he rushes off to the library.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1380 1381 [1382] 1383 1384 ... 1757