Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750048 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: The Nightmare
« Reply #17280 on: November 30, 2014, 05:11:07 pm »

Quote from: Combatants
Castle Dracula, Ballroom
Araceli
Police Girl [60] [36]
Ashley [26] [0]
       (Nightmare Labyrinth: -7 hp/turn)
Bartimaeus [24] [43]
       (Form: Centaur)
Icarus [-26] [12]
Walpurga [12] [16]
Dalia [12] [24]
Alice [24] [14]
Isaac [25] [33]
Alucard [12] [20]
Kyle [43] [10]
Linda [12] [38]
Selkihm [38] [72]
~Fighting Fear Forever~

Police girl charges at Selkihm and sinks her fangs into his neck! Being a void entity in a semiorganic form, she can taste the sweet warm blood flowing from his neck, and it tastes so succulent. She deals 11 damage.

Icarus slashes at Selkihm again and deals 9 damage!

Kyle and Dalia make it to the fight, and they can somewhat see what's going on - Dalia can see more clearly because of Kyle's helmet.

Alice fires at Selkihm, but deals no damage.

"I'm so sorry.. i wasn't there, i'm sorry..." Alucard whimpers.

Selkihm grunts, unfazed by the police girl on his neck. With a smile on his face, he slings his scythe over his shoulder and bares his sharp, wicked claws which crackle with a green energy has his eyes burn with blue flames.
"Your actions have been brave, robot girl, but I'm afraid this is where it ends. Watch and take close notice, Team Northsdale, for this will be your DOOM! FINGER OF DEATH!" he roars, the green light in his claws glowing with malicious and bright energy as he points at Icarus, a bolt of deadly magic flying at her at high speeds!
[18 SKILL] VS [6 SPEED] The bolt strikes Icarus dead in the chest, tearing apart a coating of metal as it goes straight through her chassis. Her colorful azure eyes extinguish as her life does, for Icarus has just taken 36 damage, a fatal blow.

Icarus has been slain.

"Hear this and hear it well, Team Northsdale! Your pinnacle of hope is dead, and nevermore! Surrender now!"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: The Nightmare Labyrinth and Movie Night
« Reply #17281 on: November 30, 2014, 05:30:45 pm »

Alice faltered as she watched Icarus fall, she couldn't help her either. She had failed and now she was all alone again, no one to come home to, no one to hold. The tears ran down her face with no attempt to stop them, the labyrinth lost its effect as she took the first step forwards. There was nothing to fear now, she was already living her worst one. Her eyes seemed to empty slightly as she let out the scream of rage and pain, she began to take another step forwards. She raised her machete in a slash and pointed it directly at the centaur, if she couldn't have her wife back she would rob this thing of life herself. With another scream a bolt of lightning arced out across the room towards the beast   .
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 06:09:36 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17282 on: November 30, 2014, 05:45:42 pm »

Dalia begrudgingly shouts out commands and orders to Kyle to allow him to fight and attack Selkihm.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #17283 on: November 30, 2014, 06:26:33 pm »

"Alright."

Garrett gets on her, cradling his crossbow.

"Where are we going, and what are we hunting?"

"We are going inland, we will probbaly be hunting Kangaroo or Wallaby, but it is not outside the reals of possibility for an Emu or a Perentie, none of the game animals you know of are native to this land"

I know i should be paying better attention, but please ...

((sorry, I'm at Schoolies atm))

"Well... I look forward to a challenge. Let's go'!"

"I-I was thinking just here in the Nomad, actually...that is the name, right?"

Kaiser strolls into the kitchen and starts making popcorn.

"Oh, okay! What movie do you want to watch?"

Stella simply grins and takes off inland

((schoolies, I didn't do that, on another note the storm made us lose power, AND knocked out our ADSL line, we got the power the xext day but only got our net back last night, lazy ISP we are considering changing))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #17284 on: November 30, 2014, 06:41:05 pm »

Isaac slowly stands, with effort. He saw blood. Blood all around him. But then, his eyes glowed brightly, like floodlights.
"I... Will... Not... FALL!"
He attempts to expand his projections already inside of Selkhim once more, out of fear mainly. But something else drove him to this point.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17285 on: November 30, 2014, 06:42:27 pm »

Stella simply grins and takes off inland

((schoolies, I didn't do that, on another note the storm made us lose power, AND knocked out our ADSL line, we got the power the xext day but only got our net back last night, lazy ISP we are considering changing))

((why in the name of god did you not go to schoolies? It was literally the best week ever.))

"A dragon grinning is never good. Ne. Ver."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17286 on: November 30, 2014, 11:04:38 pm »

With a smile full of flesh, Police girl begins draining the blood from Selkhim. Blood. The currency of life. The memories, the personality. Her shadowy arm begins to change shape and form before changing into a french Mercenary, "That's check mate you poor bastard. This entire fight you failed to take my girl here seriously. And look at what its doing to you. You just gave a bloody vampire the means to annihilate you. I'd say it was nice knowing you, but this isn't goodbye. It's more like, changing teams." Indeed, if Selkhim were to actually pay attention to the police girl, he would be able to tell that she is absorbing his essence and turning it into her own.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17287 on: December 01, 2014, 12:01:07 am »

Kyle starts making an air ball. This one seems to be moving at a faster pace than normal. Not to mention it's about twice the size as well.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #17288 on: December 01, 2014, 03:00:20 am »

S-s-she's moving!

"It matters not how strait the gate."

As Alice would pass Icarus, she'd feel her hand grab her ankle.

"How charged with punishment the scroll"

Rising from the ground, Icarus eyes flicker back on, one of them immediatly shorting out again and bursting with a small bang.

"I am the master of my fate."

First a bit shakey, but snapping into a fighting pose, Icarus extends her blade.

"I am the captain of my soul."

A loud mechanical hum can be heared through the ball room, as Icarus redirects energy to her blade. The familiar light blue glow the blade gets when it is charged quickly becomes blindingly bright. But even as small arcs of lightning shoot out from the blade towards the ground, there is still no end. With another pulse of energy, Icarus chest armor bursts, then the shoulder of her sword arm, the upper arm, the lower arm, the hand burning up completely. Her right sensor burst into fire, quickly extinguished again by internal extinguishers. Her entire arm, covered in entirety in white-blue electrical flame resonates so strongly that the vibration can not just be heared, but be felt in everyone, resonating in their lungs like the bass at a concert.

As Icarus takes her first step, the blade has brief contact with the ground, sending such a shock through the entire building, the already weakened structure is hit by an earthquake. Cracks move through the ground, pillars collapse and the ceiling is already falling in small parts. As the shock goes through the building, it also goes through Icarus, sending mechanical parts flying, losing her complete controle over the arm flailing around wildly. Without hesitation, Icarus grabs it with her other arm to hold it under controle, then sprints towards Selkhim. Unable to still properly swing her arm at him, Icarus spins her entire body, to send the blade diagonaly upwards in a wide arc towards Selkhim. For all that it's worth, she tries to align her attack in a way that Araceli is also within the line of fire. The resulting shockwave would cut through the entire castle and the sky behind it like butter.

Spoiler: The level 5 perk (click to show/hide)

Icarus increases her strength by 250% (-20 mana, +40 damage. Don't forget the +5 from the weapon, the existing chance of a crit, and mostly, the epic implications of a category 11 spell), and ends Selkhim with Close Combat Manouver Omega-3: Sky Splitter.

----

Meanwhile, on the international space station ISS.

"Dude, did you see this? There was a blue light flashing over australia! Look, there is even some sort of crescent shaped hole in the clouds. Damn, this hole must be a hundred miles across.."

"Do you remember the time you insisted you saw aliens waving at you through the window?"

"What? This has nothing to do..."

"Do you remember it?"

"But I swear I saw.."

"Yes yes, you swear you saw..."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 03:10:57 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17289 on: December 01, 2014, 03:06:32 am »

((cue the magic roll failing for the lelz))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #17290 on: December 01, 2014, 03:08:49 am »

((no magic roll required here, all limitations are lifted. It's a once per plot ultimate that you cant even activate at will, so eh.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #17291 on: December 01, 2014, 09:33:10 am »

((The funny part is that this didn't show up in my Updated Topics :P))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17292 on: December 01, 2014, 07:58:54 pm »

((Let this end quickly.))

~Vital Victory~

"How... How can this be? How can a mere mortal soul evade DEATH ITSELF!" Selkihm roars before going to grab his axe.
And then the Sky Splitter happens.
Simultaneously, Kyle crushes Selkihm with air, Isaac's projection root out of him and into the ground, and Alice zaps him with lightning. Icarus's blade shoots out and everywhere in front of her, slicing up Selkihm into little pieces, and the castle too. A blast of blue energy passes through the wall, clearing away clouds and awing spectators. The wall explodes into dust and rubble, the entire castle center of Castle Dracula collapsing on its self. The only thing stopping it from crushing everyone inside was Bartimaeus, who has reshaped himself into a large dome which fitted over the entire party as giant boulders and bricks slid down the slope of Bartimaeus.

((Rolling to see where the loot drops.))
When Bartimaeus reshapes himself into human form, Selkihm's metallic skull glowing with dim blue flames drops down in front of Linda's stationed sniper rifle.
Selkihm's massive axe nearly chops Dalia's head off as it embeds into the ground right next to her.

The flames grow dimmer, and the blue flames within the metallic skull light up as Selkihm looks around, weak. The Police Girl had sapped much of his essence away, and he is fading away from Creation with what he has left.
 "...heh... so this is the power of Team Northsdale.. not bad... not bad at all," he comments in a quiet voice filled with defeat, "We'll see how you do against my mistress, Targunitoth, in the future... well, it seems my essence is about to scatter to the void.. barely enough to keep myself in this abominable realm. I suppose you want to know what the Nemesis Gate is, yes..?"

Police girl has absorbed a new familiar, composed of a small part of Selkihm's essence. It has the ability:
Wither: Inflicts the wither debuff to a target, causing -5 HP to be lost per turn until a RES roll succeeds.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17293 on: December 01, 2014, 07:59:42 pm »

((no magic roll required here, all limitations are lifted. It's a once per plot ultimate that you cant even activate at will, so eh.))
((Once per plot, with the running GM's permission, I hope? Otherwise it's just an 'I beat your big boss automatically, neh neh neh neh neeeeeeeh'))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17294 on: December 01, 2014, 08:03:34 pm »

Oh, and police girl has 10 HP left.
Pages: 1 ... 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 ... 1757