Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1147 1148 [1149] 1150 1151 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750092 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #17220 on: November 29, 2014, 10:57:06 am »

Quote from: Combatants
Maria's House
Sen [36] [24]

Castle Dracula, Ballroom
Police Girl [60] [36]
Ashley [44] [0]
Bartimaeus [42] [43]
       (Form: Centaur)
Icarus [54] [12]
Walpurga [33] [16]
Dalia [30] [24]
Alice [42] [14]
Isaac [43] [33]
Alucard [30] [20]
Kyle [63] [10]
Linda [30] [40]
Selkihm [213] [92]
       (Embargo: -7 STR and SPEED)

[14 SKILL] VS [19 SPEED] The Bewitcher grabs Eliza and backs up away from the police girl. He tightly wraps an arm around her neck and uses her as a human shield, glaring at the entirety of Team Northsdale as his gloved hand rests on his scarred face.

Ashley telestrikes Selkihm, emargoing him for 7 points!

"Kill his ass for trapping me in a bottle, Al'. I got a bone to pick with Selkihm. SEELKIHM, I KNOW YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!" Bartimaeus yells before shapeshifting into a huge centaur and charging at Selkihm with sword in hand!
Their blades lock mid air as Selkihm attempts to hold Bartimaeus off with his scythe end.
"You got weaker, Bartimaeus! You used to have power equal to mine, what happened to you!" Selkihm growls as sparks appear at the edges of their blades.
"It's a long story, Selkie!"
"It matters not to me, because I will kill you again anyways!"
Suddenly, Bartimaeus's sword grows another blade which twists around Selkihm and stabs him in the ass, dealing 2 damage!
"THAT WAS A DIRTY TRICK, LIKE YOURSELF!"
"You mad, bro~?"

Icarus leaps onto Selkihm's back and slashes Selkihm at the back of his neck! She deals 7 damage!

Walpurga pulls Alice and Dalia out the door.

[14 MAG] Alice casts a healing spell and heals Dalia's broken arm and ribs, repairing all her damage and bringing her to full health.

[3 MAG] Isaac fails to cast his spell.

"Anthony..." Alucard growls in hatred, glaring at The Bewitcher with eyes that could unnerve the bravest of warriors.
 "You.. got me. Congratulations.. you know your daughter's alive and safe... you know that my beautiful Libera Arcana is over, all because of you all..." The Bewitcher says in a low voice that slowly rises. He suddenly breaks out in a mad yell, "I will kill you all for what you did to me! I'll kill you too, robot! Selkihm, show them the terror you truly are and deliver my message of revenge! You can have your precious Eliza back, and know, Team Northsdale, that The Bewitcher WILL BE BACK!" He says before his body is wrapped in a black shadow essence that weaves around him like bandage on a mummy. Within a few seconds, his body dissipates away in escape. Eliza falls to the ground.

Kyle rams full force into Selkihm, knocking him and Icarus down against a ballroom column and completely collapsing it down. Kyle's mordite alloy blade pierces Selkihm's flesh and deals 19 damage! Icarus's armor takes the blow of the impact.

Linda stations herself in the doorway that protects Alice and Dalia.

Selkihm attempts to kick Kyle!
[8 SKILL] VS [9 SPEED] Kyle manages to roll away in time to see Selkihm's hoof crack the floor.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #17221 on: November 29, 2014, 11:09:15 am »

"What did he even need the living shield for, he could have escaped either way. Anyway, Selkhim you big terrible terror you, it is you, alone, against all of us. I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume you really, really don't know who you are dealing with, but let me spell this out for you, this is beyond pointless. Against the forces of northsdale, there can be no victory. Drag your sorry ass out of here, or we will make centaur salami."

If Selkhims answer is negative, Icarus does actually start making centaur salami, starting by cutting away his right hindleg, where the juiciest meat is.

Walpurga joins in on that, by twisting and breaking the left hindleg with an enormous spell. Poor Selkhim will soon be taken behind the barn and shot.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17222 on: November 29, 2014, 11:21:33 am »

If Selkhims answer is negative, Icarus does actually start making centaur salami, starting by cutting away his right hindleg, where the juiciest meat is.
((That's disgusting.))

Kyle cares not for whether Selkhim is actually a good person since he smashed in someone's chest. As such Kyle pulls out his las pistol and sets it to level die before shooting Selkhim in his stupid centaur face.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17223 on: November 29, 2014, 11:23:13 am »

Dalia shakily gets to her feet with murder in her eyes. She glares at Selkhim and points at them with her right hand, unleashing an curse that reduces their resistance/defense by 45% for 8 mana!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:25:45 am by USEC_OFFICER »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17224 on: November 29, 2014, 11:24:26 am »

((screw speed, if you have noticed, Selkhim gets auto-hit. Consider res))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #17225 on: November 29, 2014, 12:39:58 pm »

Isaac tries again.

Ashley continues embargoing away from the hooves.

Linda takes a deep breath, and aims for Selkhim's head. Her Killer Instinct and perk activate as she shoots.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17226 on: November 29, 2014, 01:12:45 pm »

Alice smiled slightly as she watched Dalia get up, quickly she returned to her feet and pointed her machete at the demon centaur,  she focused for a moment and then sent a bolt of lightning arcing towards it.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17227 on: November 29, 2014, 01:28:21 pm »

((Wasn't the Bewitcher immobile due to walpurga? I'm just asking))

The police girl roars in anger and vanishes as well, tracing where The bewitcher went to.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17228 on: November 29, 2014, 03:08:01 pm »

Quote from: Combatants
Castle Dracula, Ballroom
Ashley [42] [0]
       (Nightmare Labyrinth: -2 hp/turn)
Bartimaeus [40] [43]
       (Form: Centaur)
Icarus [52] [12]
Walpurga [31] [16]
Dalia [28] [24]
Alice [40] [14]
Isaac [41] [33]
Alucard [28] [20]
Kyle [59] [10]
       (Nightmare Labyrinth: -4 hp/turn)
Linda [28] [38]
Selkihm [176] [82]
       (Embargo: -1 STR and SPEED)
~Fighting Terror~

Police girl vanishes.

Ashley strikes Selkihm and embargoes him for 1 point.

Bartimaeus strikes at Selkihm, dealing 2 damage!

"No..." Selkihm says, giving Icarus answer enough. She starts slicing at his leg but deals no damage.

[2 MAG] Walpurga fails to cast her spell.

[1 MAG] Suffering from the lasting pain, Dalia fails to concentrate enough to cast the spell.

Alice pew pew Selk and deals 13 damage!

((its the RNG's fault, i swear))
[4 MAG] Isaac, once again, fails to cast his spell.

Alucard drops down to the ground and places a hand on the girl's wrist, before noting a large sword laying on the ground from where The Bewitcher had disappeared. The sword takes resemblance to a broadsword and has a large purple gem encrusted into the center of its metallic hilt. Its blade is dark yet glimmering, with a strip of dark-green metal at the bottom, and seems to be radiating massive magic power. The sword itself is of masterwork quality.

Kyle pew pew Selk and deals no damage.

Linda takes aim and activates her Killer Instinct before shooting at Selkihm!
((SKILL roll for headshot))
[11 SKILL] VS [5 SPEED] The shot fires through Selkihm's head, dealing 24 damage!

"Oh, I know your power well, Team Northsdale. The foes you have fought could not inflict physical suffering upon you, so I must circumvent your power! NIGHTMARE LABYRINTH!" He grins before stomping onto the ground, unleashing a massive shockwave of crackling purple energy when arcs to everybody both in and out of the room!
[21 MAG]
((Nobody's RES is that high, so it hits everyone.))

~Impending Fear~
Everybody feels a foggy darkness surround them and only them, nothing else in sight. Screams sound all around them and the landscape around them seem to warp in their perception as the darkness fades and the room is covered in a dark purple hue. Manifestations of their worst fears and other things appear, seemingly completely real. A dreadful terror fills their hearts as they're left on the ground, completely unaware of what just happened to them, but aware of the terrors surrounding them to the point where they just want to close their eyes and die.

Kyle in particular, seems to be worse than everyone else due to his chronic depression and the spell interacting together.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17229 on: November 29, 2014, 03:25:18 pm »

"Aw, now that's not very fun~
You should've let them hit you a bit more~
The key is to make them think they have a chance, and then instantly crush that dream~"

Isaac is feared.

Ashley is feared, seeing infront of her, Araceli, preparing to skewer her with a lance.

Linda is feared, yet has no fears. She awkwardly lays there, staring at the horrors that show up around her.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17230 on: November 29, 2014, 04:10:56 pm »

"Aw, now that's not very fun~
You should've let them hit you a bit more~
The key is to make them think they have a chance, and then instantly crush that dream~"

"I simply want to end this as quickly as possible. Infinite pain and suffering for them shall come later.
And besides, watching them right now is amusing. That one right there is about to get skewered by your illusion self,"
he says before pointing at Ashley.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17231 on: November 29, 2014, 04:30:09 pm »

"You and I both know very well that is closer to reality than you expect~"
The Spectator drops down, now visible. Her lance piercing the ground, as she lands.
"A vision of what is to come, is it not~?"

In Ashley's fear, she holds a new blade. A rapier by the look of it. She somehow parries the strike, off-balancing the illusion Araceli.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17232 on: November 29, 2014, 04:30:39 pm »

Icarus retracts her blade. Though her hearth can not stop the fear, as mechanical as it may be, she spend years and years, every night in a nightmare. Battlefields of with mud too deep to tread from the blood, and her allies spilling even more. The sense of impending doom and unrelentless fate, that would have broken so many, yet only did one thing. Fill the glass to half.

Swinging a bit from side to side before taking a broad stance, Icarus begins whispering, almost as if encanting a spell.

"Out of the night that cover me
 Black as the pit from pole to pole

I thank whatever gods may be
 For my unconquerable soul"

With a probably very unnessecary, but fear-induced action roll, Icarus grabs the blade the bewitcher dropped and points it towards Selkhim. She then charges for an attack, hectic, paniced, unprecise, but unbowed.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 06:31:17 pm by Akroma »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17233 on: November 29, 2014, 06:41:42 pm »

((Um... Kyle's helmet has anti-illusion stuff in it. Remember back with the god of illusion thing?))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17234 on: November 29, 2014, 06:46:44 pm »

((don't be that guy))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1147 1148 [1149] 1150 1151 ... 1757