Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750186 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16830 on: November 18, 2014, 08:53:44 pm »

"Yeah, but still. It's Dracula's castle. That's like something out of a bad fantasy novel."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16831 on: November 18, 2014, 09:06:45 pm »

Isaac shrugs.
"Eh, at least it's actually real."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16832 on: November 18, 2014, 09:13:16 pm »

"Oh, zat is not all. You are forgetting about zee entity number 1. Zee caliph. Zee entity zat came to be when entity zero, Void, destroyed himself, or so we have postulated. Zee primary attribute of zee void is destruction - zis is why zee void dissolves everything it touches. Zis is how things in zee void are created - by destruction, by forcefully splitting smaller entities from a larger entity. Zee caliph is zee embodiment of zee destructive nature of zee void, and master Rasputin assumes zat zee soul-mill is either his domain, or zee caliph himself. Every void entity we know of, perhaps with zee exception of Ashley, zat is lesser zan zee caliph was once part of him. Zee problem is, destruction alone can create nothing. A spark from creation is needed. Zee common, almost mindless entities are driven by just an amalgamation of souls, zat needs to be replenished when zey are "destroyed" and reform in zee void. For zese entities, it is a quick process, as zere is always enough of just generic soul dust. It becomes more problematic for higher entities, zat need a fitting mixture of souls, something zey often have to wait for millenia to be brought into zee void. If I had to guess, zis would explain your often rapidly changing behaviour patterns. You are the formless form, just about any soul would suit you. Zee case of Ashley is an odd one though. I would assume zat Void himself may have split part from himself to create zee entity, and zat it is Ashleys soul, almost undamaged, zat drives it. Zee question is, if zee has ever died and reformed in zee void - is zat still zee same Ashley?"
"Yeah, never could figure Ashley out. I just can't figure out anything that has to do with her and the Gate."

Kyle pokes his head into the portal room.
"Yo, Aedan said you were contacting gods. You okay? Oh, and Keith called, said he wanted to meet up with us and Icarus since he's coming here for business."
Alucard completely ignores Kyle, drunk in his own sight. When Kyle goes to wander the lab, he finds Winry sitting down on the sofa.

"Wait, what?!"
Ashley grabs Alucard by the shoulders and turns him towards her.
"Y-Yes, I can see..! And I can see your face, it's so much more beautiful when viewed in a true perspective!" he says in excitement, looking into her eyes for the longest moment.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16833 on: November 18, 2014, 09:21:34 pm »

"Yeah... Doesn't make it any less goofy though." Dalia shrugs, "Whatever. We'll be going there soon enough."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16834 on: November 18, 2014, 09:55:45 pm »

"I think you'll enjoy the view."
Isaac shrugs back.

"Oh, um... Thanks."
Due to the anti-magic field, the vision begins to haze up, slowly dying off but not yet gone.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:57:51 pm by Projeck37 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16835 on: November 18, 2014, 10:59:54 pm »

Kyle sits next to Winry on the couch. He's eating some random food stuff.
"Wanna go to Keith's IRIS reunion when he's in Australia on business?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16836 on: November 19, 2014, 07:59:25 am »

"What makes you think that?" she asks, turning her head to give Isaac her full attention. Mostly because the news is now talking about boring stuff like company mergers and the like. "Though I don't think we'll have time to stop and look at the scenery. We aren't going there to sightsee."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16837 on: November 19, 2014, 09:31:40 am »

"I dunno. It's just scenic in general, even if you aren't trying to sightsee."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16838 on: November 19, 2014, 11:18:05 am »

Icarus continues with preparations.

Walpurga is tense about when the enemy will attack and thus cant sleep
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16839 on: November 19, 2014, 11:40:47 am »

"Oh. So... Where else have you been? By the sounds of it you've been all over the place, you know?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16840 on: November 19, 2014, 12:02:47 pm »

"Mainly around Eastern Europe. Though most of my time was spent in Germany."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16841 on: November 19, 2014, 12:10:21 pm »

"Oh... Okay. I wouldn't really call Germany Eastern Europe though. It's kinda more central than that..." She shrugs, "What were you doing out there anyways? And why did you suddenly decide to come to Australia?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16842 on: November 19, 2014, 12:21:56 pm »

"Well, I just meant I was in Germany more than Eastern Europe... Anyways, I was monster hunting. Contact work, really. As stated earlier, when I was around 12 years old I kept hearing about the feats of Ashley, Icarus, Alucard, the whole lot. Kinda idolized them, and wanted to do good in the world. Around that time, my powers surfaced... I won't go too in depth with that... But since then, I started fighting. Doing my best to make a difference... And when I thought I was ready, I headed out to look for this group... And here I am, living the dream of my 12 year old self." Isaac sighs.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16843 on: November 19, 2014, 12:28:21 pm »

"Oh, that's..." Dalia slowly closes her mouth as she processes that information again. "Wait, you've been fighting since you were 12? Isn't that sorta...?" She doesn't finish her sentence, but it's pretty obvious that the next word out of her mouth was going to be 'stupid'.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16844 on: November 19, 2014, 12:50:51 pm »

"Stupid? Yeah, kinda. But I've always been a fighter. And I've always had a stronger connection to magic than most, but I don't know why. I can only recall two times I've ever been in a near-death situation like twice, though. And one of them happened only a few days ago."
Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 1757