Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750065 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16695 on: November 14, 2014, 08:49:37 pm »

"That's how it sounds when you try to say the chemical formula for salt like a word. It's like anti-demon tear gas... Yeah, I wouldn't actually do that."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16696 on: November 14, 2014, 09:07:06 pm »

Alucard turns away and looks down at his desk, staring at his gloves.
  "It all started when the dispute between my mother's side of the family and my father's occurred. My father was an evil man, using blood magic to gain power over others. My mother was a healer, like you are now. The family was torn in half because my mother did not believe that what my father did was right. Anthony was the only person who sided with my father. Anthony's magic revolves around curses, and he turned me into a vampire against my will after drugging my dinner one evening when the family was away. He then cursed me to 'be banished from this plane' if my bloodlust raged on.
Times and times went on, with myself not wanting to be involved in the ongoing tension. I married a lovely woman named Silvia and we had a daughter named Eliza, living low and happy. It has been a decade since I was turned into a vampire, but I was happy. I didn't feel the effects of vampirism at all - as if it did not exist within my body.
And then I saw what Anthony meant.
One night when we were alone, Silvia cut herself with a knife accidentally and bled from the neck. My bloodlust activating, I attacked and killed Silvia out of rage, before I felt myself vanishing from existence itself.
With grief and sorrow filling my very soul, my bloodstained hands reached onto my father's armor which has been laying in the basement for years - the armor that you see now. I drew a circle with my own blood to enchant the armor with my own magic, and sealed it onto my body for eternity to protect myself from the terror that is the void. And it fulfilled its purpose for the 15,000 years I was in the void.

In the void, when around 4,000 years passed, I met Bartimaeus. He had suddenly appeared in front of me, and I can clearly remember it - a floating ball of blue-green brightness, emanating power equal to an angel's own power. He said, 'why do you wander in the eternal emptiness, human?', and I replied 'because I have nothing else.' From there, we became accustomed to each other - he taught me about the void and about the entire cosmos - and I was so fascinated in it! A powerful uncreated being, teaching me about the quintessence that weaves the universe itself! The magical energies, the gods, the overgod Caes, all of the things of Creation which empower the very universe, and the void in which is everything but Creation! And then the Binding happened, and I was unleashed into the mortal realm again.
He taught me to use my new power - the 'Power of the Void,' he called it. I could do anything, like I was some kind of void wizard, but I was weak. I saw it fit to learn about transdimensional travel and adjusted my magic to utilize it so that I could use it for my own research of not only the void, but the entire cosmos. You may not understand the curiosity that drive not only me, but the curiosity which drove all who did what I do, especially Francis of Madrit. And like Francis, I myself became a Walker Behind the Stars. The entire cosmos, the magic forces which bind all of it, is truly amazing."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16697 on: November 15, 2014, 12:44:01 am »

((who the hell fucks chopping vegetables up so bad that they stab themselves in the neck?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16698 on: November 15, 2014, 01:58:50 am »

((The moral of Alucard's story: if you are cursed by your asshole brother, literally beat the shit out of him until he takes it off you. Why the hell hasn't Alucard been hunting Anthony all this time?

On a side note, Bartimaeus is Zeratul now.))
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 02:01:09 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16699 on: November 15, 2014, 08:25:35 am »

"That's pretty big."

Garrett waits for some sign she's finished shifting.

((Welp, I've finally caught up on the political misadventures of tony abbot and friends.

Time to move to Canada.))

((have things moved beyond this, sorry for long absence, combination of being called into work alot and me being tired afterwards))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16700 on: November 15, 2014, 11:17:54 am »

Alice remained silent throughout Alucard's story, listening carefully to every word. As he reached the end she was silent for a while before saying.
"I'm sorry" her voice was soft.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16701 on: November 15, 2014, 03:09:37 pm »

((This random girl just came up to me and gave me Redbull))
 "What is there to be sorry about? When we assault the place where I once lived, I am going to show Anthony the power I have received. And I am going to kill him."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16702 on: November 15, 2014, 03:13:07 pm »

Dalia is still in the living room, idly watching the news. Most of it is about the recent US election, of course, though you do have your usual public interest stories, random acts of violence and filler to pad the news too. Occasionally she looks out of the window to see if Kaiser and Kaotaro are back, but otherwise she doesn't really have much to do.

((And then PN was roofied. Nice knowing you, buddy.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16703 on: November 15, 2014, 04:00:28 pm »

"I... I don't blame you" her voice was still soft, she hesitated for a moment and then repeated "I'm sorry"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16704 on: November 15, 2014, 04:17:32 pm »

Ashley wanders around as a cat.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16705 on: November 15, 2014, 11:31:43 pm »

"That's pretty big."

Garrett waits for some sign she's finished shifting.

((Welp, I've finally caught up on the political misadventures of tony abbot and friends.

Time to move to Canada.))

((have things moved beyond this, sorry for long absence, combination of being called into work alot and me being tired afterwards))

((nah, I've left Garrett in the null.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16706 on: November 16, 2014, 12:12:58 am »

Seeing as no one is interacting in Sen's room Kyle goes to see if the people with Alucard are back yet.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16707 on: November 16, 2014, 12:13:31 am »

"I'm Done"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16708 on: November 16, 2014, 12:39:06 am »

"Alright."

Garrett gets on her, cradling his crossbow.

"Where are we going, and what are we hunting?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16709 on: November 16, 2014, 01:28:31 am »

"Not sure... but nothing is happening now. Should we go back and check?"

"Uhh....probably..."

she seems disappointed.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek