Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1072 1073 [1074] 1075 1076 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750262 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16095 on: November 01, 2014, 04:19:41 pm »

"Yeah I know, sorry. You could say I am pretty..tense? at the moment. I really am not good with relying on others, but usualy in situations like these, I am self-sufficent and don't actually have to. But this time I have to sit here and wait, and lack any past referance on how to approach the situation..."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16096 on: November 01, 2014, 06:42:07 pm »

"I'll be deciding if I let you go or not. Now speak up."

Icarus returns to the house, waiting in the living room for results
"We send messages with cognizance crystals which most every agent has. If you know how to do so, you can transmit information with it. I don't have one because I don't need one."

Alucard eats dinner alone in the lab after saying a prayer to himself.

Winry is drinking a soda while sitting on a tree.

Hilda is still doing the ball thing.

Lizzie is dead.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16097 on: November 02, 2014, 12:39:09 am »

The Russian laughs and begins to charge towards Kyle fist at the ready. He seems to have something planned.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16098 on: November 02, 2014, 05:15:25 am »

((Aaaand since Alucard is the one who has that damn crystal, nothing can move on at all. Smurf, be so kind and just run the stuff for PN somehow))

Icarus gives Kyle a call

Quote from: Icarus>Kyle
Hey Kyle, sup?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16099 on: November 02, 2014, 06:40:10 am »

((I would, if PN had told me a single thing. Currently holding auditions for a replacement, and Cadet Pineapple shows much promise.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16100 on: November 02, 2014, 07:00:56 am »

((kansa has been playing in captivity via PM, he might know stuff))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16101 on: November 02, 2014, 07:24:08 am »

((I don't really know that much stuff, only basically who the main villain is and what they kidnapped Alice for. I have no idea how it's actually going to turn out))
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16102 on: November 02, 2014, 07:34:24 am »

((I dunno, does it sound plausible enough that they just trade Alice for Elysa, and that after that, the plot is simply on hold for a while?))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16103 on: November 02, 2014, 07:37:00 am »

((Not really, I think Alice is getting close to escaping though))
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16104 on: November 02, 2014, 09:39:23 am »

Kyle runs at the Russian man as well. He prepares to hit his fist with his rapidly moving ball of air.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16105 on: November 02, 2014, 09:48:22 am »

Icarus continues to let Kyles phone ring

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16106 on: November 02, 2014, 09:52:56 am »

"Yeah I know, sorry. You could say I am pretty..tense? at the moment. I really am not good with relying on others, but usualy in situations like these, I am self-sufficient and don't actually have to. But this time I have to sit here and wait, and lack any past referance on how to approach the situation..."

"Yeah, I can imagine. There's nothing to do but wait though. It's not like we can do anything else to save Alice, just wait and hope we can get some more info out of that Liberian person. Sometimes you can't help but rely on others, it's not like you can be self-sufficient in everything." Having dispensed her rather obvious advice, Dalia shrugs and slumps back in her seat.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16107 on: November 02, 2014, 10:04:05 am »

"Nonsense. I just have to become more efficent, then I can protect you all."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16108 on: November 02, 2014, 10:43:16 am »

"Uh... I'm not sure that's how it works. Besides, you can't be everywhere at once to protect us."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16109 on: November 02, 2014, 10:49:06 am »

"If I get the message across to the bad guys convincingly enough, I won't have to. Eventually they will learn that everyone who dares cross my friends dies quickly and bloodily soon after. Once that is properly understood, they won't dare. You guys may call me overly violent, but sometimes that is what we need. Burn a villain so 10 others don't have to be."
Pages: 1 ... 1072 1073 [1074] 1075 1076 ... 1757