Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1068 1069 [1070] 1071 1072 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750182 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16035 on: October 27, 2014, 03:50:45 pm »

((I'm filing that under 'munchkin asspullery'.

On a side note, I've been meaning to have a big talk about how the non-SERT military appears to be useless. They shouldn't be. Unless SERT is the entire Western world's army (which is fucking awesomely insane if it is), countries would have developed their own anti-magic shit, or integrated magic into the military. That goes for police, too, which I'm pretty sure would be militarised worldwide.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16036 on: October 27, 2014, 03:54:56 pm »

((Why are you guys bitching about this only now?))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16037 on: October 27, 2014, 04:01:36 pm »

((What do you mean only now? He was eating a succulent chinese meal and suddenly, he's armored and throwing cops around. pls explain))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16038 on: October 27, 2014, 04:03:15 pm »

((This isn't a new thing. He's always been doing things and then suddenly he's ready to fight. Only now are you bitching about it.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16039 on: October 27, 2014, 04:07:30 pm »

((I thought he just wore his armor everywhere, like the Chief. Still waiting for that explanation.

On a side note, tasers'd fuck power armor up really badly.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16040 on: October 27, 2014, 04:16:40 pm »

((Then keep waiting.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16041 on: October 27, 2014, 04:35:52 pm »

((Then keep waiting for your combat roll, because Sanure isn't doing it.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16042 on: October 27, 2014, 04:38:37 pm »

((Look at all the fucks I give.))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16043 on: October 27, 2014, 06:31:38 pm »

((On a side note, I've been meaning to have a big talk about how the non-SERT military appears to be useless. They shouldn't be. Unless SERT is the entire Western world's army (which is fucking awesomely insane if it is), countries would have developed their own anti-magic shit, or integrated magic into the military. That goes for police, too, which I'm pretty sure would be militarised worldwide.))
((MPRA is one of the leading defense organizations in the Middle East, Africa, and Eastern Europe...))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16044 on: October 27, 2014, 06:36:17 pm »

"Yes, I am sure zis is no trap at all, teleporting right into an enemy base without knowing what is on the other side of zee gate is smart, and the Freie Magie doesn't ever use telephones, because zey are totaly impossible to trace."

Walpurga snaps the book closed right in front of her face and sets it aside.

"So how about we try zis again, and I want you to consider the situation you are in this time. So Mrs Elysa, by what means could we contact zee Freie Magie?"

((mostly because no, I dont want any more weeklong fights in maps that takes ages to navigate. Combat is overdone))

((also for someone whose partner just died, almost dying and now being in the enemy base, she is way too relaxed))

((also also, why doesn't shee or the corpse have one of those things *on them*? Don't tell me they have no portable communication, thats just silly.))
Elysia gives her a short-lived glare. With a frustrated sigh she takes off her witch hat and sets it beside her.
    "I just told you how to contact them, you fool. Would you rather I conveniently give you their customer support number?" she says with a sarcastic tone, "The only method suitable for the likes of you would be to find an existing member or send a spy to one of their bases."

"Any other questions? I'm tired and I would like to sleep."

Icarus finds Alice's trace, all the way to the warehouse where it mysteriously ends in the center of the gigantic room. The only other evidence she finds is a slight crack in the ground.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16045 on: October 27, 2014, 08:15:37 pm »

((On a side note, I've been meaning to have a big talk about how the non-SERT military appears to be useless. They shouldn't be. Unless SERT is the entire Western world's army (which is fucking awesomely insane if it is), countries would have developed their own anti-magic shit, or integrated magic into the military. That goes for police, too, which I'm pretty sure would be militarised worldwide.))
((MPRA is one of the leading defense organizations in the Middle East, Africa, and Eastern Europe...))

((So defense is commercialized now? That's insane but fucking awesome.))

((Look at all the fucks I give.))

((Ooh, transparent smartassery, watch out for this guy))

Quote from: Kaiser>Icarus
Can I help in any way?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16046 on: October 27, 2014, 10:20:28 pm »

((Well they're kinda like the Prussia in a sense. People pay for positions/enlist in their army for prestige. Then can never leave. Also, the whole badass military part. They have cool looking armor and stuff. Also also, once my plot is ran, cool and unique guns will be available as loot. Remind me to send you the full lore someday this week, Smurf.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16047 on: October 27, 2014, 10:31:18 pm »

((Good idea, because they're either working for Murder Night or fighting her.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16048 on: October 27, 2014, 10:47:49 pm »

((Definitely fighting. Perhaps more proxy war than actually fighting at the moment.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16049 on: October 28, 2014, 12:38:24 am »

Walpurga gives a look to Sen, along a small wink from the side of her face that Elysa can't see. She then proceed to raise Elysa telepathicaly into the air.

"You are tired and would like to sleep? Do you not realize where you are? Say zat again and you won't sleep for a week. Now stop mocking me. Even in zee second world war, we had devices for long range communication. Since zen, zey have been improving every day, both zee mundane ones and zee magical ones. Would you seriously have me believe zat your agents move out without any means of contacting zeir higher ups but by going all zee way back to a base? Zats bologna. You'd better answer me truthfully this time, I vill not be asking again. Try to fool me again, and zee robot will be asking you."

((I blame Sanure. She spoiled our prisoner and now she is a brat. Totaly calling for a spanking. Sigh, prisoners these days.))

-------------

Icarus proceeds to press her scanners against the ground, then stomps it to do a depth-scan
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 1068 1069 [1070] 1071 1072 ... 1757