Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751288 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Parties
« Reply #13470 on: August 30, 2014, 09:14:20 pm »

"A monster hunter? Huh, that sounds pretty cool. C'mon, you can tell me about it somewhere more private." Before Issac can reply or move, she grabs his hand and drags him away from the dhamphir, giving them a dirty look that says, 'don't think about bothering us', over her shoulder as they depart. She only releases his hand after they cross the room and get some relative privacy, after which she wipes it on her dress. It was covered in a good layer of pizza grease after all. "Let me guess, they wouldn't leave you alone?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13471 on: August 30, 2014, 09:22:46 pm »

"Yeah, they wouldn't really leave me..."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13472 on: August 30, 2014, 09:25:01 pm »

"Yeah, you had that kind of dazed look on your face. We should probably keep talking though, they'd probably come back to bug you otherwise."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13473 on: August 30, 2014, 09:30:40 pm »

"True... but yeah, I'm a monster hunter. Unofficially."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13474 on: August 30, 2014, 09:31:21 pm »

"True... but yeah, I'm a monster hunter. Unofficially."

((ahahaha, recorded))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13475 on: August 30, 2014, 09:34:09 pm »

"You should. Afterall, you never know when one of them might suddenly attack," Alucard explains.

Suddenly, a male voice filled with confidence and the utmost amount of sarcasm speaks from seemingly nowhere.
   "Funny how you say that."
[12] VS [7]
A shining blue-tinted blade strikes out and hits Alucard in the back as the light blade slashes at his armor. Alucard yells out and staggers forward against the Void Gate as his armor begins to regenerate.
An armored man begins to reveal himself from an invisible state as transparency grows to color. His blade, a shining blue tint, appears to use HF Resonance technology. From what Ashley and Alucard can tell, it seems to be made out of mythril - a very light metal.
   "Slow ones, it seems? This will be a cakewalk," he says before glancing at Ashley, "Ooh, I definitely know you, Walker. They say you're fast, but are you faster than me?"

Quote from: Combatants
??? - [Perfectly Healthy]
Ashley Davis, Void Walker - [51] [20]
Dr. Alucard Faucheuse - [30] [52]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13476 on: August 30, 2014, 09:35:08 pm »

"So... How does that work? I don't really see many monsters about, and some of them are kinda friendly..."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13477 on: August 30, 2014, 09:38:48 pm »

Ashley leaps, rolling mid-air, to grab her katana, and disappears in an instant. Classically, she reappears and strikes with her unsheathed blade.

"I dunno, it's just I help people who seem in trouble. Most of them happen to be attacked by monsters."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13478 on: August 30, 2014, 09:43:09 pm »

((Just for reference, Sen happens to be near ALucard and Ashley still. She is just reading a book.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13479 on: August 30, 2014, 09:45:38 pm »

"Oh. I'd call that heroing more than anything else. You know, running about, slaying monsters, saving the weak and stuff like that. Maybe something with princesses too, but that's probably old-fashioned now," she says, cracking a lame joke at the end.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13480 on: August 30, 2014, 09:48:09 pm »

Isaac chuckles.
"I used to think that I'd end up saving a princess when I was a kid. Foolish stuff."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13481 on: August 30, 2014, 09:55:46 pm »

Dalia smiles slightly, "Yeah, I kinda thought so too. Um, playing at saving princesses and that kind of stuff. I wasn't the kind of kid who could sit still for very long."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13482 on: August 30, 2014, 10:04:15 pm »

Quote from: Combatants
??? - [Perfectly Healthy]
Ashley Davis, Void Walker - [36] [20]
Sen, Compendium - [36] [24]
Dr. Alucard Faucheuse - [30] [47]
   Major rift (2 turns)

A shimmer of energy envelopes Ashley before she disappears in a purple blink of light. A 'vorp' sound is briefly heard as the air shimmers behind the man for an instant as Ashley materializes, bringing her sharp katana straight at him.
[5] VS [45] The man saw the attack. In nearly an instant, the HF Mythril blade he wields flashes to parry the embargo katana. The blades lock mid-air as a barrage of sparks fly through the air, Ashley's strength beginning to falter as the man pushes forward.
[1] VS [17] The man completely bats away her katana as it slides to the ground by Sen. The blade shimmers in a purple light as it reappears in her hand before she begins to send a barrage of swings directly at him. He swiftly  flashes his blade through the air as he blocks each one with perfection, his lenses glowing blue as sparks fly through the air.

"You aren't half bad, champ! Better step it up some, though," the man comments in a snarky attitude before both him and Ashley leap backwards.

[6]
Alucard springs up and conjures a black sphere of energy in his hand, shimmering as it practically begs to be unleashed.
 "Ashley, get back!" he yells before throwing the ball charged with a major rift [-5 MP].
[3] VS [46] The man backflips back, easily avoiding the giant sphere that erupts from where the ball hits. Tree twigs fly into the center and winds course through the area.

Sen calmly turns a page of her book.

The man dashes forward and slides down to the ground, gracefully sliding between Ashley's leg as he spins upwards on one leg and slashes at her!
[8] VS [4] The mythril blade slashes at Ashley's back and deals 15 damage!
   "You're too slow~!"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 10:08:46 pm by PrivateNomad »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13483 on: August 30, 2014, 10:16:22 pm »

Sen prepares to teleport the Man. She is still reading her book.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13484 on: August 30, 2014, 10:18:45 pm »

Lyle turns around and jumps.
"Jeez! Don't, uh, sneak up on me, please."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 1757