Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 831 832 [833] 834 835 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751483 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: All-Mighty Cock Up
« Reply #12480 on: August 16, 2014, 02:59:34 am »

"Tst..you..just had to say that, didn't you?"

Icarus increases her mag by 50% (-4 mana) and fires at the Archon from a distance, like a true hero would!

Walpurga continues trying to fling the the summoner into the Archon (and thus also the black hole) ((which should lower the TN by 3, for trying to do so continuously))
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 03:55:51 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12481 on: August 16, 2014, 03:22:04 am »

((Sanure, obviously. Akroma as well. Rolepgeek is probably digesting the notes and plotting in his lair.))

((My den is far superior. The walls are lined with oak.))

"Tst..you..just had to say that, didn't you?"

Icarus gets a bad concience for running, so she puts Hilda down, and uses the distance she gathered for a shooting star manouver on the Archon ((-4 mana for 25% skl and str boost, damage multiplier for taking damage yourself, I forgot the actual numbers))

Walpurga continues trying to fling the the summoner into the Archon (and thus also the black hole) ((which should lower the TN by 3, for trying to do so continuously))

((There is obviously no way a melee attack on a being of electricity can go wrong. None at all :P))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12482 on: August 16, 2014, 03:24:22 am »

((A being of electricity INSIDE a 'Blackhole' spell currently being napalmed by white-hot fire. Not that I'm complaining, the more magic is used, the longer Mary's armor will be active for and the more powerful her Arcane Solstice shot will be.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12483 on: August 16, 2014, 03:42:30 am »

"What do you think I should know?"
"I dunno."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12484 on: August 16, 2014, 03:43:29 am »

((being as fast as she is, the actual contact time with the enemy will be very very short, so the damage is unlikely to be lethal. It's more of a drive-by attack. Also what can I say, Icarus does not abandon her friends, even if there is danger afoot. Btw, why are Winries techno-healings so much weaker than the other healers?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12485 on: August 16, 2014, 03:49:50 am »

((Assuming blackhole has no friend or foe identification, she will be under a -10 SPD penalty upon entering and must roll at least 15 to escape. Also, don't most drive-bys actually involve you know, shooting? :P Her gun and an ion cannon would probably be safer.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12486 on: August 16, 2014, 03:55:27 am »

((safety is for nerds!))

((wait, what am I saying, I am a nerd, roleplaying robots on the internet..))

Icarus increases her mag by 50% (-4 mana) and fires at the Archon from a distance, like a true hero would!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12487 on: August 16, 2014, 03:56:56 am »

((Yay! More residue to fuel Mary! At this rate, she might actually have enough time to unload her spell into the Archon rather than a teammate :D))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12488 on: August 16, 2014, 07:36:50 am »

"Good idea... still have some magic left, so here we go... I need some cover." the colossal HILDA-ALPHA says, her voice vocoded to spooky levels. A massive cannon (12/8/3/15/3/3/53/3) forms on her plated arm, the cannon itself shimmering with powerful magic. A blue light shines from its colossal barrel.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:04:57 am by PrivateNomad »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12489 on: August 16, 2014, 07:58:53 am »

"That what they all say."

((Now we know why Ester loves Tobias so much. I'm so sorry I couldn't resist.))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12490 on: August 16, 2014, 08:27:25 am »

((Bwahahaha))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12491 on: August 16, 2014, 10:58:37 am »

Kaotaro's armor continues to shift, the wheels stretching from her legs growing further, legs shifting to accomodate as a third wheel grows from her back, an appendage stretching down to allow her to remain upright and still maintain the increased stability. Her armor grows even more thrusters and her legs become thicker, burdened by accelerators and drives to keep the center of gravity low. Her helmet, too, increases in size slightly, firing computers and weapon-control systems increasing their capabilities. The cannon covering her right arm elongates, shifting to her shoulder and side as an identical one grows from the other side ofher body. The suit of the armor, and the newfound weapons, shifts into a more feral appearance, looking predatory, almost hungry. Kaiser, and anyone else nearby, would hear a strangled cry, muffled by the armor, before the movements matched the appearance, becoming fluid and graceful, in the same manner that a shark's movements were, or a hunting cat's.

Engage Hunter Mode, Engage Advanced Weapons Suite (Twin Accurate Helical Railguns, Explosive Ammo; +7 Light Ranged(additional +2 to damage, additional +1 to hit before suit boosts, fires twice)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12492 on: August 16, 2014, 12:07:49 pm »

((Akroma, I would apriciate you not throwing one of my characters into a cluster fuck like that.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12493 on: August 16, 2014, 12:09:22 pm »

((Huh? what? Who am i throwing where?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12494 on: August 16, 2014, 12:11:50 pm »

((Nevlyn wjo is firmly grasping the mage and telling him to desummon the Archon which will probably work better than throwing him at it.))
Pages: 1 ... 831 832 [833] 834 835 ... 1757