Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 820 821 [822] 823 824 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751534 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Archon
« Reply #12315 on: August 14, 2014, 01:44:18 pm »

"Everything! I want to be a great magic girl like you! I have everything planned out in this list!"
Kasumi pulls out a leaf.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12316 on: August 14, 2014, 01:45:19 pm »

Maria takes it and reads it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12317 on: August 14, 2014, 01:59:02 pm »

It doesn't have anything written on it. Kasumi doesn't seem to have noticed yet and is instead jumping around excitedly. What this causes is getting her some stares from guys.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12318 on: August 14, 2014, 02:51:41 pm »

Ester finds Kasumi extremely adorable right now, and so makes sure to snap a ton of photos of her. Eventually she asks, "So... Where are you from? You should probably tell us a bit about yourself, if you going to be Maria's apprentice, right?."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12319 on: August 14, 2014, 03:23:00 pm »

Ester finds Kasumi extremely adorable right now, and so makes sure to snap a ton of photos of her. Eventually she asks, "So... Where are you from? You should probably tell us a bit about yourself, if you going to be Maria's apprentice, right?."
Ester you pervert!

Kasumi stops bouncing and looks at Ester.
"I'm from Japan, my mother is one of the monster girls that arrived five years ago and my dad was a small shop owner."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12320 on: August 14, 2014, 03:29:43 pm »

Kasumi stops bouncing and looks at Ester.
"I'm from Japan, my mother is one of the monster girls that arrived five years ago and my dad was a small shop owner."

Ester smiles, and then a confused expression settles over her face, "Um... Huh? How is that possible? Shouldn't you be, like, five years old or something?"

Ester you pervert!

((I... What?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12321 on: August 14, 2014, 03:31:57 pm »

Kasumi looks at Ester for a few second before responding.
"What? A Step-Mother isn't a mom?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12322 on: August 14, 2014, 03:32:51 pm »

".....uhuh."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12323 on: August 14, 2014, 03:32:56 pm »

"Oh, sorry. It was just a bit confusing the way you said it. I totally understand you now."

Ester gently nudges Maria with her elbow to try and get her to chat with her new apprentice more.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12324 on: August 14, 2014, 03:38:51 pm »

"So, you came all the way just to be my apprentice? I....uh....don't know what to teach you."
((Aaaaand someone's humping my back in the dorm so I'm off to beat his shit in.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12325 on: August 14, 2014, 03:40:34 pm »

"I'm sure you'll figure it out."
Kasumi looks at the leaf Maria was holding before suddenly grabbing it and shaking it as one would snap a towel. In a puff of smoke it becomes a piece of paper which she hands back.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12326 on: August 14, 2014, 05:57:06 pm »

((any contruction sites or baseballfields?))

((Australia does not do baseball, we do cricket, rugby, soccer and Aussie Rules Football (my fave, and played on a cricket pitch)))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12327 on: August 14, 2014, 06:14:42 pm »

((man, that's one barren-ass park..))
((Does make sense for an ambush though. Not much cover plus the lightning elemental doesn't have anything that may interfere with it, assuming it would even be affected by being given a more conductive medium.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12328 on: August 14, 2014, 07:20:40 pm »

((>Spensir arrives and Mabarius spanks the Lightning Archon for being rude))

Kaotaro swallowed as the archon appeared, loosing one last shot at the final assassin before diving back to cover, and staying back from it a bit. As she did, her targeting HUD shut down, and her weapon fell away, remaining pieces retracting as the discarded elements cannibalized themselves. As she did so, the fins and spines jutting from the back of her armor multiplied, lengthened, and grew larger, a primary set of six of the largest bearing thruster jets, and lending themselves further to the idea of wings. The tips of several of the cooling fins began to glow with a dull, intense heat, as the central power core, in however much it was exposed, thickened and decentralized as much of itself as it was able. A faint thrumming could be heard from it now, and Kaotaro tried to make sure she wasn't in range of the lightning elemental as her suit adjusted itself to deal with the new threat; it always had a measure of passive protection from electromagnetic surges; she knew, because she'd been able to make an EMP grenade(by accident) and it had only given her a headache. And splinters, since apparently EMP grenades still, you know, exploded.

Detach Targeting HUD, Self-Defense Armaments
Engage Cold Fusion Sub-Reactor
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: I am amused.
« Reply #12329 on: August 14, 2014, 09:14:25 pm »

The archon [21] (-4 mana) flanks HILDA while raising it's arm, firing a bolt of electricity at Kaiser, and Hilda attempts to intercept! [20] VS [3] VS [7], Hilda being too slow to intercept, and Kaiser is to slow to dodge! [48!+18-16] ((oh dear fucking god)) VS [1+12-5, 24-5, 5], dealing 40, 29 and 43 damage to Kaiser, Hilda and Mary! 3, 5 and 15 health remaining!

The Nomad fires the big cannon at the archon! [14] VS [13], dealing [15*2] VS [19] 11 damage!

Winry doesn't overcharge Icarus, because she ran away like small child!

Bartimaeus hides like small child!

Alison sees the firefight, and watches confusedly.

Walpurga (-2 mana) holds a pile of dirt up in the archon's... equivalent of a face. It doesn't seem to mind, being a being of electricity, although it seems... weaker, in that area.

Garrett buffs Stella's magic by 4, (-2 mana).

Stella [10] [13] VS [3] breathes exremely hot fire on the archon, dealing [6*2] VS [7] 5 damage! The archon cannot be set on fire, though, due to being non-flammable.

Dalia [6] (-6 mana) curses the Archon, reducing his speed and defense by 30% ((holy shit dalia is best support))

Vaeros [1] fails at magic.

Kaotaro activates her Cold Fusion Sub-Reactor!

Sen [8] (-6 mana) launches a paper dragon at the Archon! [13] VS [32-15] but it misses by a short distance!

Mary can't use her ability yet. She decides to not impale herself with a scalpel, as her health is below 50%. Not really helping, there, Mary.

Tobias [11] VS [29-15!] misses the Archon. Not really sure what he was trying to do, throwing metal things at a physical manifestation of electricity.

Alice fires a lightning bolt, healing the archon for [13+5] health! Oops.

Kaiser [11] (-8 mana) creates a big ass cannon.

Nevlyn [17] VS [3] finds the wizard hiding up a tree!

Alucard [9] (-8 mana) fires his explosion [14] VS [45-15], the explosion arcing wide and knocking down the wizard's tree!

"Oh for fucks-"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 10:57:17 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 820 821 [822] 823 824 ... 1757