Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749408 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Evil Twin with an Anti-Material Rifle
« Reply #8925 on: July 19, 2014, 04:49:01 am »

((Not if you record them with slow-mo cameras and can replay the recordings in our head.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8926 on: July 19, 2014, 04:50:27 am »

((Depends on how good the cameras are.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8927 on: July 19, 2014, 04:51:32 am »

((Icarus is watching the town from 13 different angles, and heck, she even gets secondary information from the sound of the shot. Ashake wont stay hidden))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8928 on: July 19, 2014, 04:53:21 am »

((Also, what was that double damage stuff about? Isn't that the standard void vs creation damage bonus?))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8929 on: July 19, 2014, 04:55:35 am »

((let projeck decide if they can track it or not, he's in charge for this plot.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8930 on: July 19, 2014, 04:56:59 am »

((would be the first time it is actually applied. Though I call bullshit, as in return, we too, being made of pure creation (I mean, what else would we be made of?) would also automaticaly deal double damage against all void stuff. The problem is the game is not tailored to literaly every bit of damage being doubled - like that, about everything can be easily one-two shotted. As such, I REALLY recommend just giving strong weapons a strong modifier. Anything else is simply pushing the mechanics to a nonsensical point.))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8931 on: July 19, 2014, 04:57:58 am »

((Lucky for you all, I woke up due to nightmares.
It's trackable. Now back to sleep...))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8932 on: July 19, 2014, 05:02:13 am »

((would be the first time it is actually applied. Though I call bullshit, as in return, we too, being made of pure creation (I mean, what else would we be made of?) would also automaticaly deal double damage against all void stuff. The problem is the game is not tailored to literaly every bit of damage being doubled - like that, about everything can be easily one-two shotted. As such, I REALLY recommend just giving strong weapons a strong modifier. Anything else is simply pushing the mechanics to a nonsensical point.))
((Well, the explanation would be that though creation and void are vulnerable to each other, anything that enters the other unprotected is instantly killed by the very air and background fields, hence, enemies that are from the other obviously have shielded themselves thereby resulting in everything doing normal damage.

I believe that damage multiplier wasn't designed to handle virtually every single damn plot featuring some sort of void shenanigans.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8933 on: July 19, 2014, 06:33:55 am »

"Spensir, are you alright? Need some heals from Alice?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8934 on: July 19, 2014, 09:07:40 am »

"Ashley, what does she smell like?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8935 on: July 19, 2014, 09:25:34 am »

"Hmm, good idea, tracking her by scent may work."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8936 on: July 19, 2014, 09:32:03 am »

"If not that then I can fly around and try to see her aura. She might be able to conceal it though, like I am. Or the aura of this entire place could hide hers."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8937 on: July 19, 2014, 09:34:56 am »

"I could try heat-vision. The problem is though, that we'd have to get to her without being seen, and that she stays there. So we will need a diversion that keeps her attention.We should be careful before we use portals, Alucard will need as much mana as he can spare."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8938 on: July 19, 2014, 09:40:52 am »

Bartimaeus nods.
 "Well, I could blow a huge detonation on one of the buildings to bring it down, under the expense of my own mana... What if we bombarded the area with enchanted neutrinos, like we did when we looked for Ashley?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8939 on: July 19, 2014, 09:41:50 am »

"There are too many buildings here, taking one out matters not."
Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 1757