Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749000 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7890 on: July 12, 2014, 04:57:24 pm »

"Yo͞úr c͢on͏se̛nt ͜is͏ ̨n̛o͘t̛ ͜ne̷ȩded̨. W̕e͜th͟er̸ ̡I̡ r͝eclai̢m m̶y̴ ҉e̷ss̶e̶n̴c͡e as y͠o͟u ͞a̴s̨ ̨a̸ ͞serv͝a҉nt, or̴ ̢simp͘l͏y ͟f̧rom̀ yo͟u͘r̀ ́d͠e̡a̡d ̀bo̢dỳ, i͝t#͞s̨ all̸ ̨th̸e ͞s̢a͏mę ̵to̕ me."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: July 12, 2014, 05:03:52 pm »

((Where is Kaiser's attack for last turn?))

Kaiser keeps shooting Xam and the Nomad keeps shooting Qok.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: July 12, 2014, 05:04:11 pm »

Sen enters deadpan mode, "But father! I cannot allow you to destroy this world, for there is one I love here. A human you wish to destroy. I am sorry father, but I must-" Sen bursts into laughter as she can't continue the way she is talking, "Yeah, I can't keep that up. How about you go blast your self into tiny little specks of shit and go die? I am more than capable of killing you. If it's true that I am a part of you, then I can easily just absorb you into me instead." Sen is having a fit of laughter outside of attack range.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: July 12, 2014, 05:06:03 pm »

When you suddenly remember something that you haven't before and an enemy disappeared out of no where I would be suspicious.

((as a note, part of the point of memory magic is that you would remember remembering it before. And you wouldn't remember there being an enemy there to disappear from there in the first place.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7894 on: July 12, 2014, 05:08:00 pm »

((Where is Kaiser's attack for last turn?))

Kaiser keeps shooting Xam and the Nomad keeps shooting Qok.

((sorry, fixed. You guys are so many!))

"̸Oh,̕ ̷but͏ p̨leas̵e͘ ̡do t͘r͟y.͡ ҉I'd͡ ͠like҉ t҉o ͝s̨e͡e̶ ̛h͜o̧w y͏ou͜ h͟ąv͜e͏ grow͢n.͡"͠
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: July 12, 2014, 05:16:37 pm »

Sen motions for Amazeroth to come get her with a wave and once more flips him off.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: July 12, 2014, 06:41:25 pm »

((Hard to say. It comes from a world with different physics, so it may not have a concept of mass. But it can be targeted, as long as what you are doing to it makes sense.))
((I suspect that isn't even anything from another Creation. It's just the laws of nature of that other Creation or a spell from it. Otherwise, the substance would be forced to obey this universe's laws of physics, much like how a hypothetical false vacuum metastability event would eliminate all life and prevent it from ever existing again by changing the laws of this universe.))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:44:49 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7897 on: July 12, 2014, 07:04:26 pm »

Hilda's cannon charges for a moment, a blinding blue light emenating from it. A rather large beam of white light shoots out, being sent at Amazeroth.
Hilda fires an enormous blast of energy at Amazeroth.

Winry.. tries to shield Hilda again? I meant she actually gets in front of Hilda, but not in the way of her attacks.

Alucard fires at Qok again.

Bartimaeus lets out a screech and swoops above Amazeroth, breathing a big cone of black void fire at him.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: July 13, 2014, 05:36:14 am »

Amazeroth is taunted by Sen. Sen might be biting off more than she can chew, as Amazeroth raises his hand, then swings it downwards towards Sen, releasing a beam from the nova of the old light [18-4] vs [irr, Sen has a speed of 13, with the -1 from the nova and the +2 from the crusade, she can at best tie, and then the higher base stat decides]. Sen is caught in the blast, [42/2] vs [6+2], for 13 damage. It's a blessing she resists this type of attack, or she would have been obliterated in an instant...

The Nova deals damage!

Mhek'thagor continues controlling Stella [4] vs [2+2] (oh lol) just barely keeping her under controle.

Xamanoth, now that Stella is all controled, continues to drain her life force. [18] vs [14+2], draining 2 health and supplying it to Amazeroth

The Nomad fires at Qok'Maloth, still trapped under the truck! [auto], [13+2] vs [12], dealing 3 points of damage.

Lizzies focus stays on Robert, she pounces at him [15] vs [I dunno where Roberts stats are]. For now assuming he took some damage. Robert may wonder if this was a smart idea...aren't werewolves contagious?

Winry tries her best to shield Hilda from harm, but the old light passes through her easily!

Drakimaeus [2] vs [26-4-1] seems like he still had to get used to the draconic body, as he spews flame not even near Amazeroth

Icarus, now out of mana, tries to stab Amazeroth the old fashioned way [12] vs [13-4-1], landing a blow for [8+4+2] vs [6] for 8 damage!

Dalia refreshes her curse on Amazeroth [12+2] vs [7], keeping him debuffed

Ashley attacks Amazeroth! [16] vs [4-4-2], GREATLY debuffing him for -9 speed and strength. [3] vs [19] she deals no damage whatsoever. (Dalia/Ashley good combo)

Hilda charges so much energy, the building is shaking below her [30]. Once the charge is finished, she blasts a beam of magic towards Amazeroth so huge, the knockback nearly throws her off the building! [11] vs [25-4-9-3], only through the collaborative effort of the previous attacks on Amazeroth, he is too slow to dodge. [91] (!!!!! Magic may really need a nerf) vs [14] Hilda obliterates him with a metric fuckton of damage!

The nova of the old light dissipates, as Amazeroths body turns to dust. Sen breathes in relief, and instead of the darkness spell, just papercuts Qok'Maloth [11+2] vs [8] for 5 damage.

Kyle, having no Amazeroth to attack, repeats his last turn and fires at Xamanoth! [7+1+2] vs [irr], hitting him for [10+1+3+2] vs [5] 9 damage!

Kaiser shoots Xamanoth! [7+3+2] vs [irr], for [6+3+2] vs [8] 3 damage!

Spensir, also target-less helps with the battle clean-up, attacking Qok'maloth! [13+4+2] vs [irr], hitting him for [10+9+4+2] vs [9] 16 damage! (wowza)

Alucard, incredibly reliefed, fires some more at Qok'Maloth, almost leisurely so. [irr] vs [irr], dealing [2+2+3] vs [7] no damage. Maybe on purpose, to toy with him a bit.

Stella is still under enemy controle however! She [4] vs [irr, all those buffs maaan] misses Kyle with a puff of flame.

An incredible sense of accomplishment and relaxation comes over the group. Now all that is needed is the clea- what was that? Mhek'thagor just fell from Stellas face. Convulsing and twitching, it bloats as if something is growing inside it. With a horrible sound of shattering glass, Mhek'Thagor rips open, Amazeroth peeling himself from mhek'Thagors bloated carcass like a newborn baby. This is the true strength of splitting parts of yourself off - even if it reduces your overall power. He is moving fast..it appears being renewed purged any debuffs on him.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 06:07:41 am by Akroma »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: July 13, 2014, 05:52:05 am »

((really?))

The Nomad and Kaiser shoot the shit out of it.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7900 on: July 13, 2014, 06:04:44 am »

((I mentioned it in the info-dump. As long as he has minions of his own essence around, he can sacrifice them to cheat death))

edit: hmm, maybe I should post Amazeroths next action before you guys post your actions. As he has the highest init anyway, so his action will happen first - and it is something that absolutely requires you guys to react to it.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 06:31:42 am by Akroma »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: July 13, 2014, 06:40:47 am »

Amazeroth draws a heavy breath through his mask. He seems exhausted - and angry. In a split second, he teleports to Hilda.

"Y͠ou̵ s͠h̶ould ̵h̶av̴e ͜run͠!͜ ͠In̕st͞ea͜d,́ y̷ou͠ w͏i̶l̷l̴ d̨i̕e."͢

[13] vs [6+2]

With one hand, he grabs Hildas head, with the other 3, her shoulders.

[10] vs [1+2]

With a quick yank, he tears Hildas head right off. Electrical cables are torn, flailing around a bit, sparking, as Hildas body falls over backwards. Amazeroth drops her head with disgust. Winry stands wide eyed in shock at what she just saw.

Amazeroth dealt 7 damage, leaving Hilda 4 in the red. Hilda has 12 points in health, meaning you have, at maximum, 8 rounds to stabilise her. This can be done either with skill, if you are a talented engineer, or with technomancy. At least a 6 must be rolled, and the roll is penalized by how much Hilda is in the red.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: July 13, 2014, 07:02:54 am »

((by how much has he cheated death? he better not be full health again, or I swear to god I'll deus ex machina your ass.

Can't I just assimilate her body and keep her AI/soul/whatever stored until I can place it somewhere else?))

"...Where...did...it...go?"

Kaiser keeps shooting Xam, as does the Nomad.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: July 13, 2014, 07:03:47 am »

((he has the health and mana that Mhek'thagor had))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7904 on: July 13, 2014, 07:04:34 am »

((Well, this ought to be interesting. Now there are two teleporting CQB units, one on each side...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 1757