Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748922 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Void traps, Antarctica, and Shade
« Reply #4770 on: June 29, 2014, 11:42:06 am »

((Even worse, Rune's are fun))

Alucard is blocked by a Anti-void barrier.

"These runes work better than you mentioned Machkobeln. Not only did I trap the demon bitch, I also trapped a void spirit and protected us against a void user."

The chimera demon laughs, "As I have said in the past when we met, My runic knowledge is ultimate in control and protection."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: June 29, 2014, 11:44:18 am »

Albrecht then sneaks towards the runes while vanished and slices across them indiscriminately with his knife.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: June 29, 2014, 11:46:30 am »

"Quite some excellent anti-void magic, you have there. Let us see if I can break it."
Alucard attempts to discern whether it is just anti-void or one of those shitty anti-magic and anti-void fields.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: June 29, 2014, 11:48:33 am »

The chimera demon oddly keeps looking at Albretch. Alucard would see that the demon itself is blind.

"Can you not destroy my runes sir? I worked very hard to ensure they wouldnt be destroyed."

The runes seem defiant on being destroyed. Albretch would realize that the scarfed man is creating a second 'Regen' rune on the wall he is carving on.

Alucard learns that is is more than just anti-void. The barrier itself is repelling all void, not simply negating it.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: June 29, 2014, 11:51:46 am »

((That still doesn't make sense, he screws with your perception, not your sight- your sight just happens to be a major part of it and its the reason why you can get damaged if you fuck up a check to disbelieve his illusions. Albrecht would still be hazy or not as obviously there if the demon was blind.))

He ignores the demon and slashes across the second regen rune, before slashing across whatever rune is creating the barrier.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: June 29, 2014, 11:53:10 am »

"Oh my... do tell me how to do such a thing. After we whoop your ass, of course."

Alucard takes both his pistols in hand and connects them together, firing a powerful shot of mundaneness at the demon.

((I'ma use red for Male!Barti and blue for female!Barti.))
"Which one-
.......fuck,"
Bartimaeus says with a sigh.

"...That thing is not my girlfriend. That is not Shade--not anymore. Besides, Shade wasn't even my GF. I just happened to develop a crush on her like I did with many others of your group five years ago.

She and I just.. went way back."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: June 29, 2014, 12:00:34 pm »

((The demon's perception is based off of the Schrodinger's cat Paradox. He both accepts Albretch's illusion as the truth as well as disbelieving it. to put it another way. the Demon sees both truth and lies as separate images next to each other.))

The demon prevents Albretch from tampering with the runes. He doesn't actually physically stop Albretch, he just steps into his way.

Alucard shoots the Demon with a powerful shot of Mundaneness. The demon looks at Alucard almost as if viewing his true self.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: June 29, 2014, 12:02:07 pm »

Sen laughs at Bartimaeus, "If you say so Lover boy."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: June 29, 2014, 12:03:10 pm »

((that's one flimsy excuse to say *no your powers dont work*. Whatever happened to albrecht simply doing a mag roll, and the demon a res roll and bam, now we know for sure wether or not he can tell if the illusion is nonsense or not. no need for GM fiats to make their dudes immune to the PCs))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: June 29, 2014, 12:04:45 pm »

((The demon's perception is based off of the Schrodinger's cat Paradox. He both accepts Albretch's illusion as the truth as well as disbelieving it. to put it another way. the Demon sees both truth and lies as separate images next to each other.))

The demon prevents Albretch from tampering with the runes. He doesn't actually physically stop Albretch, he just steps into his way.

Alucard shoots the Demon with a powerful shot of Mundaneness. The demon looks at Alucard almost as if viewing his true self.
Albrecht studies his options, before sidestepping him, pulling his gun and firing a quick shot, not at the demon, but at the leg of the person writing the runes.

((For once, I agree. That's quite bullshit considering Albrecht doesn't even use conventional magic. I demand at least a roll to see if Albrecht fools him :P))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: June 29, 2014, 12:05:17 pm »

Bartimaeus chuckles.
 "I even had a crush on you."

Alucard opens a portal behind him and reaches his hand in, as if rummaging around.
 "Hm, let's see here... ah."

Alucard pulls out a few salt bombs and immediately throws one at the demon.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: June 29, 2014, 12:06:35 pm »

((for once? :o Forget what i said Sanure, albrecht dies here!))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: June 29, 2014, 12:07:58 pm »

((*proceeds to pull out bullshit nonsense explaining why he didn't kill albrecht because bleh being ohko'd by boss is even more bullshit than my bullshit* :P ))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: June 29, 2014, 12:09:22 pm »

((Fine. I'm statting the demon if only to prove why certian elements in game should not have stats. Have fun :P))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: June 29, 2014, 12:10:17 pm »

((Well, I'm fucked.))
Albrecht immediately decides to clear the fuck out and let Alucard deal with this, by stepping out of punching range of the demon.
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 1757