Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747871 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Boom
« Reply #3330 on: June 21, 2014, 04:10:34 am »

"What's with the sour mood?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: June 21, 2014, 04:12:22 am »

"What's with the sour mood?"

"So many people died..."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: June 21, 2014, 04:15:29 am »

"Only somalian pirates, they grow on trees. But really, what did you think would happen? It's the ciiircleee. The ciiirrrcleee of liii-iiife."

Icarus is beaming with enthusiasm
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: June 21, 2014, 04:18:48 am »

"Only somalian pirates, they grow on trees. But really, what did you think would happen? It's the ciiircleee. The ciiirrrcleee of liii-iiife."

Icarus is beaming with enthusiasm

Alice looked back again towards the destruction
"I... I didn't think it would be as bad as that"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: June 21, 2014, 04:21:38 am »

"Yeah, it's even cooler than I imagined  :D "

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: June 21, 2014, 04:24:13 am »

"Yeah, it's even cooler than I imagined  :D "

Alice let out a sigh

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: June 21, 2014, 04:28:15 am »

"Come on now, really, what's with the sour mood?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: June 21, 2014, 04:29:48 am »

"Come on now, really, what's with the sour mood?"

"Did... Did we do the right thing? Maybe we could have found some way that didn't have everyone die"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: June 21, 2014, 04:33:41 am »

"I'd rather kill a thousand pirates than give them the chance to even aim their guns at you. Shock and awe from one second to the other, and retreat before anybody even knows what is going on. Besides, Kaiser really said nothing about this nano-machine stuff, nor how huge the explosion would be. I expected casualties from the guys who were guarding the bosses building, but not the guards sleeping in the next building, nor those around the compound. So it did not really go quite as planned."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: June 21, 2014, 04:38:50 am »

"I'd rather kill a thousand pirates than give them the chance to even aim their guns at you. Shock and awe from one second to the other, and retreat before anybody even knows what is going on. Besides, Kaiser really said nothing about this nano-machine stuff, nor how huge the explosion would be. I expected casualties from the guys who were guarding the bosses building, but not the guards sleeping in the next building, nor those around the compound. So it did not really go quite as planned."

"I... I suppose it didn't, it still doesn't feel right though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: June 21, 2014, 04:41:02 am »

"They are somalian pirates, these guys are so bad that entire shipping routes are being redirected. You saw those rpgs they had. All it took for us to get hired by them was to mention how we brutaly slaughtered a village in ghana. That's the kind of job qualification they are looking for."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: June 21, 2014, 04:41:38 am »

Everyone is back on the plane, which is preparing to take off. Kaiser is not pleased with himself.

"I...I didn't... know it would be that... b-bad..."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: June 21, 2014, 04:44:28 am »

"Maybe you should test your abilities more. Happens often, you hear on the news how kids were doing magic for fun and suddenly find out they are much stronger than they thought, with dire consequences."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: June 21, 2014, 04:45:54 am »

"They are somalian pirates, these guys are so bad that entire shipping routes are being redirected. You saw those rpgs they had. All it took for us to get hired by them was to mention how we brutaly slaughtered a village in ghana. That's the kind of job qualification they are looking for."

Alice nodded slightly
"I... I hope you're right"

Everyone is back on the plane, which is preparing to take off. Kaiser is not pleased with himself.

"I...I didn't... know it would be that... b-bad..."

"It's... It's ok"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: June 21, 2014, 04:51:31 am »

"Oh, I know what he's capable of. He should never try to test his limits, believe me; no good will come of it."

Kaiser sighs in response.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 1757