Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747443 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: The Eternal Twilight
« Reply #1755 on: June 12, 2014, 03:27:28 pm »

Marie is still trying to bear pizza to wherever the gathering thing is/ is going to be. :I

Asuna is still around the Nomad.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: June 12, 2014, 03:27:32 pm »

He looks confused for a moment, before his face becomes normal. He picks up the disc and pockets it.
"What was that about?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: June 12, 2014, 03:28:03 pm »

"Well, Alucard said it would expire soon, right? If we don't steal it, they'll lose it anyway and the entire world probably loses the chance to ever see it used."

((I suppose micheal may be interested in what Alucard has to do, but it seems he's only doing hsi thing and waits for us to get angry at him, rather than joining us.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: June 12, 2014, 03:28:39 pm »

((Peeps should watch the disc~ It has a video on it~))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: June 12, 2014, 03:29:38 pm »

Albrecht takes out the disc and prepares to walk to an empty room, before turning around.
"Hang on. I have to watch this. If any of you are going to watch it, come with me. I'm trying not to hear this conspiracy enough as it is."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: June 12, 2014, 03:30:07 pm »

Icarus watches with Albrecht
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: June 12, 2014, 03:30:33 pm »

He sighs and puts in the disc into an open computer in the Ryans' game room.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: June 12, 2014, 03:31:36 pm »

"Well, Alucard said it would expire soon, right? If we don't steal it, they'll lose it anyway and the entire world probably loses the chance to ever see it used."

((I suppose micheal may be interested in what Alucard has to do, but it seems he's only doing hsi thing and waits for us to get angry at him, rather than joining us.))

Alice let out a sigh
"What would we use it for"

Albrecht takes out the disc and prepares to walk to an empty room, before turning around.
"Hang on. I have to watch this. If any of you are going to watch it, come with me. I'm trying not to hear this conspiracy enough as it is."

Alice folowed after Albrecht, postponing her conversation with Icarus till later
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: June 12, 2014, 03:32:29 pm »

The video begins to play. It's a video of the inside of the Eternal Twilight. It shows Icarus, Hilda, Stella, Bartimaeus, SERT, and Alice fighting the shadow wraiths and the Wraith Lord. It seems that somebody had recorded the entire fight. And, from what was written on the disc, That person uploaded it to the internet. Where the entire world could see.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: June 12, 2014, 03:33:39 pm »

Oh, it's the Ryans.

Marie shows up to the party in style, then. And carrying a bunch of delivery boxes full of fresh pizza.

"Hi guys, how are...all...of...you. Oh dear. What tragedy did I miss?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: June 12, 2014, 03:34:10 pm »

Albrecht sighs.
"You guys are already planning to break into a secure facility and now this happens? You are all going to have to deal with the publicity blitz."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: June 12, 2014, 03:36:01 pm »

Marie observes the disk.

"Okay, I get that we have publicity. That part's alright, I can deal with crowds. Just so we're clear, what exactly are you guys fighting in this video?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: June 12, 2014, 03:36:34 pm »

"Shade."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: June 12, 2014, 03:37:29 pm »

"Asuna, was it? I'm basically an on-board computer, but it's a bit more complicated than that. Ask me if you're looking for something."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: June 12, 2014, 03:37:44 pm »

"Oh great, just great. I too, shall punch Bartimaeus. Though...all I am doing is standing there with a gun. That will probably not be..tooo bad. But god damnit, now even abandoned cities have camer..oh i see. It was that guy, who was hiding around there. If I ever see that guy again, his face is toast."
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 1757