Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747414 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC
« Reply #210 on: June 07, 2014, 09:38:19 am »

"Eh, nothing." Alistair shrugs.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 07, 2014, 09:39:24 am »

"Oh, I am doing good, thanks mom."

--------------

As Alucard delves deeper into the ravine, more and more of the jade-rock is replaced by various furniture. An old man with clothes from the 17th century, giving a class around him anatomy lessons, by opening his stomach and holding out his liver. Tanks filled with perfectly normal humans conserved in alcohol and formaldehyde, and mutated freaks making scetches of them. Display cases with artifacts that even Alucard thought were just a myth. And books, books, nothing but books. At the bottom of the ravine stood a throne made from a large lotus petal, surrounded by 5 pillars emiting the odd illumination around. A dragon, to be precise one of the yellow kind, condemned by their bretheren for their greedy blood magic, lays impaled like a suckling pig next to a razor. Various malnurished servants are turning a crank to rotate it, skinning it alife for all eternity, as it's skin regrows as fast as it is cut. Four blind women whose legs have been replaced with brushes are dancing over the resulting scroll of dragon skin, and an entity with enormous spectacles keeps reading aloud every word they are writing in that way, in a language Alucard did not understand.

On the throne sat Amazeroth, just as the necronomicon had described him. A mummified body, 3 meters high and thin as a twig. A golden Pharaoh mask with a third eye on the forehead concealed his face. From his shoulders hung four long arms, no thicker than a broom handle, and in each 6 fingered hand laid another insignia of Amazeroths power, the mirror blade, the dragon staff, the cursed needle and the key to the compendium.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:41:50 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 07, 2014, 09:43:39 am »

"Glad to hear that. How's your 05 body?"

Alucard takes in the.. peculiar sights and walks up to Amazeroth.

"Your domain lives up to your name. I am truly amazed."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 07, 2014, 09:47:06 am »

"Eh, nothing." Alistair shrugs.
Selina nods with a small smile.

"S-so uh... how are your courses g-going?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 07, 2014, 09:48:46 am »

Michael sits around for three more minutes. Nothing happens, so he grabs a small rock and tosses it at the barrier from behind the car.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 07, 2014, 09:53:45 am »

((Dejavu, Sanure is sadly offline))

"̛̀͟G̕͏re̛͞e̴̶͠t̵̷͝íng͏s A̢͟͟l͢ù̴̸c̷̷͠àr͞d͘͜.͜ ̵A͏̧͏f͠t̷͡ér ̡a̕l̴̨l͝ ̸̛͞t͘̕h̴͞i̶͞s͠ t͢͡i̸m͟e̕,͠ ̶̨̀I f̴ea͜re͝d̢͞҉ ̕͘yo͏̴u̷̴ ͠m҉̵҉a̛͟y̢͘͡ ǹo̴̕͢t͜ ̡͠c̨̡o͡͡m̸̴é̡ ̀͝a̴t ̨a҉l͏l̵.͘"̧͢

Amazeroths voice chimed like a bell, and instantly Alucard could feel his senses leaving him. His vision blurred, his ears rang, a metalic taste entered his mouth. He felt dizzy as if he had just given a litre of blood. Sure, the necronomicon mentioned that effect, but they kinda downplayed the issue. It will take all of Alucards concentration to comprehend what Amazeroth is saying...

---

"It's sort oooofff...confiscated."

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 07, 2014, 09:57:45 am »

Alucard grunts a moment and stumbles a bit, almost losing his balance.
 "You would have predicted that I would come--and one could easily tell you wanted me to come, judging by how you ordered your servant Qok to assist me."

"...

Sweetheart, I hope you know how much that body costs."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 07, 2014, 10:02:21 am »

"But moooooom. It's not my fault, Interpol took it."

----

"̴͜T̕͘h͘͏o͡s͞e̷ ̀that̢͘͟ ͘r҉e͝͞s҉eár̵̵c͢͡͡h̴ ̸t̢ḩe͡ ̴̡̛v̶o̷i̧̧d ̵͢͠aré ̴͝t͢͝o̴o͝ ͢͡v̨a̴͠l̵ua͢b̸͢l̨̢͜e͞ ̧t̀o̧͘ s̶̡̕i͠͡m͢p̨͟ĺ̶y͝҉ ͢҉l̢͟͠e͏t̸͢ ҉̢͠ḑ̧͡i̛e̴̛.͘͞ ̶̸So ́͏̀m̧a̸̡n͢y҉̶ ̴t̸͞h̛͜i̢n͞gs ̛th̕e̵͘͠y̶͡͞ ҉͢c̕͜a̕n̕͞ ̀̕҉t̕͜͞e̷̛a̷͡c͠h͟ u̕s̴.̧̧ ͟͢I̧̧͝t ̶c̸o͘͝͏m̶ę̴s͘͟ ͞w̷̢ith͏ th́͟éi̴̵r̛ ͝ųń͟iq̧̛u̕͝e̡ vie̸̢̛w͟͏p̡̢̕o̷̧i̢̢͡nt̵͢ ̨̛o̵̡n͠͏ ̀͝t͏h͏̡e̷ ̡̕v̵̀oi͘͏d̡͠,̕͡͠ ̵̀͡t́͘͝h̵̸a͠҉t̢ t̢̢̧h̴̀e҉y̕͡ ̵ca̸n̨͟͢ ̨̕l̢̛͘e̸ąr̵̀n t͜h̕i̧͟ng̴s̛ ̴ẁ͠è̡͝ ̴̵̡cą́҉ń ҉̸n̡̛o͜͟t҉̴̢.҉ E̡s͝p͏e͡c̷͘͠ia̧l̵̛y̨͝ ̕͝t̸̀́h̛̀os̵̛ę ͟͜f͟͡r̴̛ò͠m̴ ̷e̡͠a̵r͠͞th.̢̀ Qù̵it̴̶̕ȩ̕ ͠҉a̡̡͟ ̵̧r̴͘͘ȩ̕͡m͏ar̶͝k̢à͟͟b̛l͏̧͢e̕͏ ̵̷̀p̢̀̕ĺa̸ce̴.̧̛ ̵͜T̢h̨͠ȩ̧ ̧̕͡d̀͡i̕̕v̛é̵r͏s͘͏i̶̡t҉̵y ̧͡of͝ t̵̶hé ͜m̴a̡g͡҉ìc̸̀ ̨̀f͠o͟͜unḑ̴̢ ͠͞t͞͝h͘͜͠e̵͟ŕ̡͘e ̨i̢҉̢s͟͝ ͝qųi͘t̀͟e̷͘ ͟abo͘͜v͡e̵ ̨w̶̸ha͢t̶ ̕͘̕t҉̡ḩé͘͘ ̴̕r̀̕͠è͘͡s͘͠t͞͝ ̴͏̸ơ̷f̸͘ ͏̷t̵̸̛h̛͢͜e ̛͡͞ú̴͢ni̴͘v̶͝e͠rş̵e h̷a̛̛s̨ ͟͞t̸̛o͘͝ ̛o͡͞͠f̵f̵e͘͜r̴̕.̀͢ I҉̶͘t̴́'̵́͜s̷ ̢o͟͠n͡ȩ̀ ̷͝o̷f͝ ͡͞ò͡n̵l̨̛͘y͏ ̛t̶̸̛h̴r͡e̸ȩ ̨̡͞p̛l̨̀á̸̶n̡ę͜t̴͢͞s͜ ̛͜th̴a̷̕t̡ ͡h̵͏ơ̵s̶t ̸t͝ǫw͢͢͞er͜͏s͢ ̕ǫf̵ ͏the͏ ȩ̢͡l͘҉e̛͜m̀e҉n̛t̕͝a͟ĺ ͝͏c͝i͘t͜͡aḑ͝e̛͞l͟s̛͟, ̸la̴̧̕y̷̴͘l͝į̶n̡̡ę̛͟s͝ ̸̧r̸̢u͠͡n͡͝n͝i̛n̴̢g̶̢ ̀͢͝f̕r̸͢͢o͡҉m̷ o̶͟͝nè̶͢ ̡͢͜t̨o ͢th̷e̛ ̶̨̕o҉th͟҉e̷̛r.̛"̶̨

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 07, 2014, 10:05:49 am »

"What if you have to enter combat? I'll gladly make you a toaster since you got your [INSERT COST OF ICARUS-05 BODY HERE] body taken away."

"Quite so, and the same interests me with the void. Did you find my research interesting? I have been attempting to conjure two-way portals for 10 years, and I finally found out how."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 07, 2014, 10:10:20 am »

"Moooooom."

-------

"̀Q̵͡ùi҉̢t̢͢e͝ ̵f̴̢͜a̷̡̧sc̶̡i̸̡n͡á̡͡t̶̀i̕n̕g͝.͏̨ ͏̸Bu̴͜t̕͜͏ ̸̶҉o̶̧f̧̕͝ ̛͢͟c̀o͜u̧̕ŗ́se҉̴,̡̀ ̧͟y͜͠o̡u͏̛ ̨̕͞ár̸҉̴ȩ̷ ̡́no̵͝t̵̛ h̨e͏̀r̀͜e̷͞ ̛j̧u̕͠s̶͝t̢̀͞ ̵̕to͝ s͞h̵o͟w ̢̕o̡͠f҉f̕ ̴̧y̢̡o͢u͏r̶ ͠͠re͡se̵͝͡a҉̴͢rc͘͘͠h̢͞,̀͢͡ ͞a͠re̛̕͜ ̵͡͡y͢͏̸o̶̶u̕?̡͢"҉

Alucard may suspect Amazeroth is trying to flatter him. Two way portals are hardly anything new or exciting.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 10:13:35 am by Akroma »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2014, 10:12:34 am »

"Should I have a toaster mailed right now? It won't have the particle cannons that I spent hours working on."

"I suspect you know why I am here."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2014, 10:15:33 am »

((Hey! Toasters is Kyle's thing.))

Kyle sighs and starts activating the defense systems to blast it down.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 07, 2014, 10:16:09 am »

"Mom Interpol came in while I was in Rome with Alice, the body was gone before I could react."

----

"́͢O͘f́͜͡ ç̶o̕͟ur̶̛s̛͡e͡,̢́ ̵̢a͢n͟͞d̀҉͜ ̨̢Į̵ ̸̛f̴i̸n͡d̨ í̕t҉҉ ̢͟͢ǫ̵d̶҉d̨҉̷ t͠h͢͝at ̶͘̕i҉t̴̛҉ ҉̶́t̕o̶ơ͞k̷͜͡ ̕͡y̕o͏̀u̧͘r͏̛ ̧s͢͜pé̴c͞ì̶es̢ ̴̴th͟a̕҉t̴̨ l̷o̧n̢͜g ̶͟t͢҉o̕͏̀ ͜͠f̢i͘̕ǹa̢ly̴̕͠ ͞a̢̢͜ş́k͞ ̴̛͏m̛e͢ ̸̴̕t͘h̸́͜at ̵q̴u͝e̕͝s̴t͘ió̸͠n̢.͏ ̵̡̛Ý́ou҉ ẁ͘i͘͡͝s̢͠h̵̕͢ ̕͜t̴̛́o͏͘ ̴͡d̸͞e̕c̡̨͢ì̢͞p͠h͞e͟r t̵̨h͟͜͞e̴̡͠ ̛e̢ni̡͝gm͝a̡͡͡ ̸th͏̶a̸̡t͏ ͏is͡ ̧̛͞s̨̢̀o̶͘͢u̶l̡̀s͟͜.͘ ̀U̸͘n̴d̢͘e̵r̕śt̡̢͡a̵ņ̷͢d̵ ̶͝th̀e͏͏m̶̡.͟͏ ̨͟Ma̶n͢i̵͝p̢͜ų̡l̡͡át̕͠e̶̵̢ ̷̶͡them͏͢. P̢̛̕er̡ha̷p̸s̸͝ c̨͝r͏e̕á͠͠t͞e̷͏ ͏̶̀th̵͜ę̶͏m̡."

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 07, 2014, 10:17:02 am »

((So many boxes. URK))
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 07, 2014, 10:17:56 am »

((boxes? Looks like your PC may not be quite up to date.))
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 1757