Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747336 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2014, 05:09:07 am »

"I wonder what Alucard is going nowadays. I mean, with the way he looks and all...can't be easy. I still have his old cellphone number, maybe I'll give him a call."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2014, 05:10:25 am »

"I wonder what Alucard is going nowadays. I mean, with the way he looks and all...can't be easy. I still have his old cellphone number, maybe I'll give him a call."

Alice smiled
"That would be a good idea, I would like to see him again"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2014, 06:10:44 am »

While Icarus was dialing, she prepared some eggs for Alice. She could technicaly eat them too, her body had tastebuds, and even a waste removal system, but all in all, Icarus was not a great fan of waste removal. So you'd usualy only see her with a lollipop or similar.

"Lot's of work today?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2014, 06:30:26 am »

((Note, best entrypoint for new characters is to have them befriend old characters during the timeskip))
((My char's an introvert, I can't see him befriending anyone without some action on their part. Someone could retcon that they're his friend and contact him, though.))

Kaiser has a fairly quiet day, only needing to create a gearbox part, rebuild a piston, and meld a few dents out of a car. He's currently watching dumb videos on his phone.

Getting paid tomorrow, so much yes. I should probably pay that guy that helped me out getting set up back first, though.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 06:43:42 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2014, 06:39:36 am »

While Icarus was dialing, she prepared some eggs for Alice. She could technicaly eat them too, her body had tastebuds, and even a waste removal system, but all in all, Icarus was not a great fan of waste removal. So you'd usualy only see her with a lollipop or similar.

"Lot's of work today?"

Alice watched ICARUS cook as she sat on the couch
"A little, some broken bones that people need fixing. I also have classes later on like usual"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2014, 06:43:51 am »

((Oh would you look at that, everyone went to uni in Brisbane. :3))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2014, 06:44:33 am »

((dem feels when I'm going to uni in Brisbane next year))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2014, 06:48:33 am »

"I'll try and get people on the phone, I'll pass around some greetings from you I guess."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2014, 06:53:37 am »

"I'll try and get people on the phone, I'll pass around some greetings from you I guess."

Alice smiled
"Thank you" she paused "Do you know where they all are?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2014, 06:55:54 am »

"Well, unless their numbers changed, I have at least a few of them, and maybe the ones I have have contact to others and so on."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 07, 2014, 06:59:43 am »

"Well, unless their numbers changed, I have at least a few of them, and maybe the ones I have have contact to others and so on."

"That's good then. I hope none of them moved too far away though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 07, 2014, 07:00:48 am »

"Many have returned to Australia, I think Ashley is still in France."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 07, 2014, 07:04:20 am »

"Many have returned to Australia, I think Ashley is still in France."

Alice let out a small sigh
"At least Ashley is still here"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 07, 2014, 07:07:18 am »

"I have no idea why everyone is in australia though. Do all the hideously poisonous critters remind them of the good old days of fighting monsters?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 07, 2014, 07:09:55 am »

"I have no idea why everyone is in australia though. Do all the hideously poisonous critters remind them of the good old days of fighting monsters?"

Alice laughed
"Maybe, they probably just wanted to go back home though"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 1757