Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 625 626 [627] 628 629 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749593 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Blah blah blah cryptic hints to create distrust between us, blah blah blah, when we ignore them cryptic becomes direct, blah blah blah."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Gurk'sae rolls his eyes.
 "You may regret not heeding my warning."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You may regret not surrendering Lizzies soul to us."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He shrugs.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((If he becomes very interested in the stock game would he be the Wolf of Wall Street?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((inb4 he huffs and puffs and blows marias house away))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((lol))
Bartimaeus is holding a Yu-gi-oh card in his hand.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Dalia is awkwardly standing around, having no idea what to do or say during the time anomaly. Especially since Lizzie just died and a wolf came out of her body.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((if Bartimaeus activates his trapcard, then I am afraid I may have to punch you PN))

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile

((KJ, we need you in Katawa Souja Boi))
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* PrivateNomad puts on punch-proof armor

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((bitch, Icarus ignores a point of armor))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(("I tap 15 and summon Emrakul, a 15/15 eldrazi spawn. I tap Skaarg the rage pits and give him a +1/+1 counter and trample."))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I tap nothing, my aggro deck ended the game 10 turns ago, long before you got 15))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Not if I got shit tons of stall cards like fog))
Pages: 1 ... 625 626 [627] 628 629 ... 1757