Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 623 624 [625] 626 627 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749559 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Kaiser looks at the wolf.

"W-what are you?"
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:57:16 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"I am Gurk'sae, the wild beast."
The huge wolf stretches out an arm and flaps its tail.
"Been with that girl for too long.. had to manipulate her. I wanted out. But then her little girlfriend died--she lost willpower, so I could control her."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

Icarus really felt like killing the wolf right now, but that would be a tactical mistake...

"Well, how long was that?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Twenty years, just about. I had to break her so I could get free, and so I did."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Right before she faced Araceli, she said she overcame her fear, you broke nothing."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gurk'sae chuckles, shaking his head.
 "Oh no - I broke everything. I allowed her to go, knowing that she would face death at the hands of Araceli. All planned and orchestrated by my master."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You trying to piss me off on purpose?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Alice glared at the wolf, she was shaking slightly
"You... You planned this?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gurk'sae turns to Alice and nods, baring his fanged teeth with a low chuckle.
 "I planned much more than that, Alice."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You should get the fuck out and quit this shit while you can. You have seen what we did to Amazeroth, and Ashfake here is not doing better than him. Unless you happen to be significantly stronger than a sultane, you will not see much sun should you oppose us."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He laughs.
 "Amazeroth was a fool - he underestimated your power, which was his undoing. My master knows everything about you. Your weaknesses, your strengths, even your relation to each other."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh sure, that will help, my blade totaly makes a disninction between an unprepared or prepared foe. Now fuck off."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh yes, Lizzie told my master about your blade. Orichalum alloy resonance blade, correct? And your overdrive system?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, you know, the part that you stand no chance against."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You take after your mother, in a way. So determined to win, despite the circumstance. How is she by the way? Not dead yet?"
Pages: 1 ... 623 624 [625] 626 627 ... 1757