Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 746751 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: The Eternal Twilight
« Reply #885 on: June 09, 2014, 09:29:14 am »

"...Things are grimmer than I thought. Bartimaeus has attempted to combat the Eternal Twilight--Shade.

And he entered his true form."

That sounds bad, that's bad isn't it, never heard of bart's true form before
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: June 09, 2014, 09:31:06 am »

"Of course he will. But in his current state, Bartimaeus may be reckless--so tread carefully.

That's because this is the first time he ever used it--it can only be done when he is under extreme emotional stress. His true form shouldn't even be able to exist, but he's using my soul as a catalyst to retain its form..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: June 09, 2014, 09:33:05 am »

"Well..a few more minutes and Alice will get here as well, perhaps wait until you open a portal until she knows what is going on, maybe she wants part of the action."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: June 09, 2014, 09:33:22 am »

After a long time of walking Alice finally arrived at the castle.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: June 09, 2014, 09:36:12 am »

"Ah, there she is. Hey, Alice! Up for some good, old fashioned hero-stuff? Bartimaeus is in trouble."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: June 09, 2014, 09:38:44 am »

"Ah, there she is. Hey, Alice! Up for some good, old fashioned hero-stuff? Bartimaeus is in trouble."

Alice waved to everyone, a smile was on her face
"Hello, if it's to help Bartimaeus of course" she turned to Alucard and Stella "It's nice to see you both again"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: June 09, 2014, 09:39:26 am »

Quote from: From Stella to Will
Hey, there appears to be another pressing issue that since I am here anyway I'm gonna help. Bartimaeus has gone to New York and is in trouble

((and now i need to go to bed damn, the action will probably start before I get up))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: June 09, 2014, 09:40:08 am »

Icarus is grinning widely. She really needed some god, old-fashioned villain clobbering

"Good, good. Kyle, HILDA, are you coming?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: June 09, 2014, 09:41:09 am »

"...Okay."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: June 09, 2014, 09:44:54 am »

((Heh, PN showed up but Our Gm went to bed and will be back in 4 hours 30 minutes minimum.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: June 09, 2014, 09:48:35 am »

(( :( ))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: June 09, 2014, 09:51:58 am »

((I know :P I'm so pumped to try out the Combat system. This is the perfect opportunity to test the system for bugs. (may have something to do with why I am excited :P) ))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: June 09, 2014, 10:10:22 am »

Quote from: From Stella to Will
Hey, there appears to be another pressing issue that since I am here anyway I'm gonna help. Bartimaeus has gone to New York and is in trouble

((and now i need to go to bed damn, the action will probably start before I get up))
((How did Stella contact Will? Phone call? Text?))
Quote from: Same: Will > Stella
Oh, lovely. Well, if you meet anyone else over there, let them know that there's a meeting in Australia, okay?
Quote from: Text: Will > Maria
Did you catch that the old group's going to be meeting tonight? I was wondering if you'd be willing to host them; if not, I'll see if we can fit them in here. Let us know soon, okay?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: June 09, 2014, 10:11:24 am »

>Call Selina, she has the house while I'm at uni. I'm in Brisbane, remember?<

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: June 09, 2014, 10:16:00 am »

"...There is also another thing I'd like help with," Alucard says as he places a hand into the pocket with the fragment of the Weltenherz.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 1757