Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749196 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #8220 on: July 15, 2014, 08:07:28 am »

((Would Bartimaeus know that Lolgrammoth's ass is in creation?))
Bartimaeus sneezes.

Alucard stands up and stumbles around.

Hilda is sitting on the couch. So is Lizzie.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: July 15, 2014, 08:08:55 am »

"Araceli you are testing my patience. I have seen countless newborns like you. Saw them die, because just they were a bit stronger than average, they quickly overestimated themselves. You, against us eleven? I am liking those odds - but it would be pointless. So have a seat over there. And we will talk."

((Bartimaeus felt his presence for about an hour, then it vanished.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: July 15, 2014, 08:11:53 am »

Bartimaeus is visbly shuddering.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: July 15, 2014, 08:13:16 am »

Araceli gets to her feet and sits in Amazeroth's empty chair.
"You're so serious, this formality is killing me."
She places her feet atop the table and crosses her arms to her chest.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: July 15, 2014, 08:17:59 am »

"Now, there is a version of this conversation where all of us win. In this version, you will ask us for our help in your little project. We will decline, as our resources are precious, and we have yet to be ensured that you are actually useful to us. And that is why I will make you an offer. Bring us the mask and the compendium and kill all those who would keep it from us. Prove your worth, and our future cooperation is ensured."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: July 15, 2014, 08:25:56 am »

"So bag the demon and the mask which she is going to attempt to destroy. Simple enough~! I assume you wish for the demon alive, which will cause complications. Piece of cake~"
Araceli casually plays with a creepy looking dagger.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: July 15, 2014, 08:48:29 am »

"If at all possible, also trying and bring in Kyle Johnson in alife. Now that this is cleared, to the regular schedule. Belhalhar. I want you creating an army. You will head to africa, and come into contact with a local warlord they call murder night. Buy his soul in return for power, and get him organised."

Belhalhar jumps unto the table with wide eyes, frothing blood and saliva from his mouth. He already consumed his own tounge, so no egible words came out.

"Contact! Do not kill them, do not eat the, tempt them. Understood?!"

Belhalhar gives a sad whine. Out of frustration, he begins to chew on his own thumb.

Blak'haraz went around the table to Charyptoroth, who was clad in an old fashioned diving suit. No face could be seen inside, just that it was filled with water.

"Charyptoroth, until we have gained enough power, we can begin the siege on the elements. Lay low, breed serpents. The same goes for you Agrimoth. Gather your strength. Until we have a solid foothold in this world, breaking the citadels will not be possible."

Agrimoth, who had taken the form of a large muscular man in a suit that was slightly smoking from within nodded, without much enthusiasm.

"Lolgrammoth, you will keep an eye on the humans. Should Araceli here disappoint us, you will take them out. You are fast enough that even if your actions draw divine attention, there is little they can do about it."

"Aiai!"

"Targunitoth, how long until you can raise the unsleeping army?"

"Well, there are many factors to consider, mostly there is not all that much blood in a single hu-"

"How. Long."

"I..I..6 months, I guess."

Blak'haraz grunted. That was a long time...

"Asfaloth, Belzhorash, the two of you will work on the swarm. If Araceli here is as good as she thinks she is, she will provide a proper groom for you."

Asfaloth was sitting at the table in the form of a small boy, drawing on a bit of paper with crayons, not paying much attention. She perked up when her name was mentioned.

"So I get to make babies again? YAY!"

"Zholvar, you will assist me. I need you to destabilise the world economy. That will make my task much easier."

Zholvar, a fat man hung with enough bling to make any rapper feel inadequate gave Blakharaz a diamond-toothed grin.

"Belkelel, you said you already had an army and a few good bodies ready?"

"Correct."

"Keep them ready, but don't make your move yet. And lastly, you, Belshirach. As long as it is not guaranteed that we can regenerate Amazeroth, you will need to hunt down the thorn. It is the arma ultima against creation. The advantage it poses is too immense to pass up. Do everything that is needed..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: July 15, 2014, 08:53:19 am »

The Aztec is yelling at Maria's Doorbell.

Kyle watches it with mild interest.

"No can do, if you get yourself sealed there's a reason for it."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: July 15, 2014, 08:55:51 am »

"We should destroy the mask."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: July 15, 2014, 08:57:46 am »

The group of gods may notice two things:
A potted cactus that wasn't there before and a mouse sitting in the corner. All in the Nomad.
And they could tell it was a shapeshifter.

"..Hi, Icarus."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: July 15, 2014, 09:00:16 am »

"Bart?"

Kyle sits on the couch next to the now presumably clothed Lizzie.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: July 15, 2014, 09:01:13 am »

"Oh thank god You are okay!"

Icarus rushes to hug Hilda.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: July 15, 2014, 09:04:26 am »

Lizzie looks at Kyle.

"..who, now?" a masculine and light voice calls out, from both the cactus and the mouse. The mouse stands on two legs and looks at them.

Hilda smiles and hugs her tightly.
 "Winry told me what happened... did we really beat him?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: July 15, 2014, 09:05:26 am »

Araceli is suddenly gone from the chapel.

Ashley visually pales.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: July 15, 2014, 09:06:30 am »

"I guess we did. Still need to repair the 05 as quickly as possible, who knows when they strike again."
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 1757