Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749194 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #8205 on: July 15, 2014, 02:25:28 am »

Hestia just nods and sits back, with the lantern.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8206 on: July 15, 2014, 02:27:41 am »

"By all means, blow up my prison. Then I'll be able to repay you, and a pantheon or two."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8207 on: July 15, 2014, 04:03:56 am »

The man looks around before looking at Stella and pointing.
"Is it not a man's right to follow a god when they see them?"

"Who's a god, what!"

"Well your god is tired, so piss off. I had to trade off my body to revive her, anyway. Granted, I stole the body, and paid for upgrades with dipshit's console over here-""MOTHERFUCKER""-but it was still my body."

"Also, what's with the talking sword?"

"Thanks for helping me rest, but you could be nicer"

Stella sleeps the entire flight

"I think i remember an Aztec guy, whats with that"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8208 on: July 15, 2014, 04:39:03 am »

((the flight would've taken like 20 minutes, so lels))

Kaiser has regenerated quite quickly, the lamp healing parts of him and the nanocore corroding the rest. He walks out of the room, and gets to repairing the Nomad.

"I'm p-pretty sure he t-thought you were a g-god... so CORE t-tossed him off the p-plane... a-after he s-smashed some t-things..."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:48:09 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #8209 on: July 15, 2014, 04:46:18 am »

Icarus continues repairs in the 05.

"Thank god Alice was in france taking exams. It would have been scary knowing her in such a dangerous place.."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8210 on: July 15, 2014, 04:50:07 am »

"We could've used her healing capabilities in combat, though."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8211 on: July 15, 2014, 05:02:12 am »

Stella seems to come more alert temporarily

"He WHAT!"

"I'm not even that big of a dragon"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8212 on: July 15, 2014, 05:17:44 am »

Night falls over trinity church, Rhode island. In the shadows of the belltower, a large circular table, with 12 seats had been prepared. Eleven of the seats were occupied.

In the first seat on twelve-o-clock sat the priest of the church. Young and lean, his garments worn with accute accuracy. Red dots above his nose indicated he used to wear glasses. Not anymore. With his right hand, he held unto a staff of ebony, which had crude eyes carved into it, covering every centimeter. His voice sounded raspy like he was an 80 year old chain smoker.

"Now that we are all here, let us begin."

The figure sitting at 4-o-clock raised her voice. An elderly woman, with grey, almost blue tinted skin. Her eyes were glazed over white, naked, her chest still cut open and her rips spread from an autopsy. She motioned towards the empty seat on her left.

"And what about Amazeroth? Should we not wai-"

"NowewillnotwaitIhavewaitedlongenough!". To the elderly womans right sat a young girl, barely 10, in a pink dress and with long, rabbit like ears.

The seat on 11 was also empty. It did however contain a laptop, from which a voice emenated deep and synthetic.

"He warned us that would happen. The transfer process is too slow. That we should wait until we pick fights."

"Silence! I did not give you permission to speak!"

The priests voice carried so much hatred, the table fell into silence at once. The only sound that continued came from the seat at 1-o-clock, where a young man was seated, who was chewing on something, with an almost ecstatic look on his face. With another bite, he tore a chunk out of his cheek, giving vision of his teeth, spilling blood all over his chin. His hands were bound by thick handcuffs.

"Amazeroth is dead. Overcome by a group of mortals. Which is most unfortunate. When he told me he had located the thorn, as well as a method to utilize it, I was certain this battle was already won. Now he has taken that knowledge with him. We will have to continue as we usualy do."

A woman at 9-0-clock, thin and bald, her skin covered in cancer raised a hand, to which the priest nodded.

"That is..not quite correct. The compendium remains. If we can take controle of it, we should be able to bring Amazeroth back into reality."

"HoldthatthoughtWehaveaguest!"

Outside of the church, she was approached by the bunny-girl, grabbing her hand. And by a second one. And a third one.

"Sittingoutside?Dontbeshy,comeonin!"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8213 on: July 15, 2014, 05:31:02 am »

Stella seems to come more alert temporarily

"He WHAT!"

"I'm not even that big of a dragon"

Kaiser shrugs, as he rebuilds part of the hull.

"N-no i-idea."

"Crazies will be crazies."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8214 on: July 15, 2014, 05:33:46 am »

"No. No! Alice only ever wanted to become a vet. She doesn't like combat at all. She trained so hard to learn healing magic, it was her dream. It's not meant for combat."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8215 on: July 15, 2014, 07:34:50 am »

"Aren't you a sweet little doll~"
She enters. The first feeling the sultanes would feel was impending doom. Even to these ultimate beings, they felt her power and the fear that swarmed around her.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8216 on: July 15, 2014, 07:37:35 am »

"Voids little gem. Or half of it, anyways. Care to explain how you could look behind the veil?"

The 3 Lolgrammoths that brought her in return to standing watch, only one of them remains in the room.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:39:11 am by Akroma »

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8217 on: July 15, 2014, 07:54:11 am »

Ashley sighs.
"You realize I meant out of harms way, correct? She's way too fragile for direct combat... It's useful to have a healer though."

"Is that not something I would keep to myself~"
She winks.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8218 on: July 15, 2014, 07:56:25 am »

"Tell us what you came here for. This meeting is not for newborns."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8219 on: July 15, 2014, 08:03:49 am »

She slowly walks over to Blakharaz, her combat boots booming against the floor, before she falls into his lap.
"Is it not obvious~? I thought you were a very powerful and fearful individual certainly not lacking intelligence~. Oh dear me, I must've mistaken you for another~" She giggles.
Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 1757