Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749030 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #8040 on: July 14, 2014, 04:30:46 pm »

((...

What about Manibus and CORE? Aren't they supposed to be stupidly old gods or did I miss something?))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8041 on: July 14, 2014, 04:32:21 pm »

((The same ragtag group took out angels- as in, the things that WERE created by Caes herself. And other gods. And put down Ra.

I don't think the gods are just going to assume the Sultanes are here to say hi and have tea considering, y'know, it's pretty damn obvious they're from the void. And thus in the category of 'omnicidal dicks'.

And pretty sure we established that gods existed way before the Earth already.))

"Says she doesn't know you."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #8042 on: July 14, 2014, 04:34:07 pm »

((I dunno, frankly speaking the gods that were created on the first day do hardly compare to your average god. They are not just very strong beings of creation that kinda dick around, they were created specificaly for the purpose of defending creation.))

((also never actually took out an angel :( ))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8043 on: July 14, 2014, 04:34:53 pm »

"It's probably because of the shock I gave her~" Sen feels better now, "Do any of your family know anything about this mask?" Sen holds up the sealed mask so Hestia can see.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8044 on: July 14, 2014, 04:35:40 pm »

Unless Hestia is very well versed in very obscure prophecies, she'd know nothing about it.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8045 on: July 14, 2014, 04:35:57 pm »

((Hint: They found out about the Sultanes literally when humankind did. They've been plotting and planning, and probably can't do much.

Hell, they probably got some of their info from the older gods- Babylonians, Rainbow Serpent, some of the lesser-known gods.))
((Good luck talking to the Serpent, it's perception of time probably won't help communication that much. Probably would result in it answering past questions or questions from possible futures instead.

Actually I probably should provide an analogy for it's metatemporality: imagine a timeline. Most things exist at one point of the time line and move forwards along it. The Serpent exists everywhere along it and moves perpendicular to the line.))

((The same ragtag group took out angels- as in, the things that WERE created by Caes herself. And other gods. And put down Ra.))
((The angels killed a member of the group, blew up the house of another two members and then just left. Also, they just threatened Ra a lot on behalf of other members of his pantheon.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8046 on: July 14, 2014, 04:36:44 pm »

((Well, they put up a fight. At this point, most of the gods save the ones under Anima's control- the Horsemen- strictly speaking, not gods-, Nidhoggr- much, much older than the gods, being the dragon at the bottom of the world tree- and some others consider anything the Northsdale group fight as worthy of attention.))

Hestia....well, doesn't.
"Perhaps....my friend, Abraxas, knows something about it."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8047 on: July 14, 2014, 04:38:11 pm »

((And other entities may hinder them, either to assist the Sultanes or just to prevent outside interference.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8048 on: July 14, 2014, 04:39:28 pm »

((And other entities might appear to tell them to fuck off. The Auditors, probably. Taking their stuff is....probably not the best idea.

*mental image of the Serpent just sitting in his own little corner away from everyone else, absolutely stoned*))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8049 on: July 14, 2014, 04:40:15 pm »

Sen puts away the mask and begins to walk away, "Tell Hathor I send my love~"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8050 on: July 14, 2014, 04:41:31 pm »

Hestia shrugs.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8051 on: July 14, 2014, 04:41:51 pm »

Icarus returns to the house. The force of the battle put their toll on the neighbourhood...

"Is Stella alright?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8052 on: July 14, 2014, 04:42:23 pm »

((Not really. An Auditor can just relocate assets and then invest in things that may profit from the whole situation. The Reaper won't even care as long as they destroy Heaven and Hell BEFORE they start destroying unclaimed souls.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8053 on: July 14, 2014, 04:43:08 pm »

The house itself, thankfully, due to the powerful anti-void field installed AGES ago, is unharmed.

((These are Sultanes, do you really think they care? They'd probably kill all the souls or harvest them before the Auditors could.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8054 on: July 14, 2014, 04:45:00 pm »

((Well, then the Reaper would demand that they follow the proper protocol and allow the souls to be claimed before stealing them and destroying them. A Sultane isn't going to just randomly pick a fight with a neutral Twilight Realm being over something that minor.))
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 1757