Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749028 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7800 on: July 11, 2014, 06:07:04 pm »

((Time for SERT to get carpet-bombed. :D))

((Also, you people calling me RPG all the time means when you refer to an actual RPG I get confused. >.>))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7801 on: July 11, 2014, 06:09:59 pm »

((Your fault when your name is Literally RolePGeek :P))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7802 on: July 11, 2014, 06:12:29 pm »

((Just call me Rolep damnit! Or Geek, even, that can work too.))

((Anyway, time to bring in the Big Damn Hero.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7803 on: July 11, 2014, 06:20:56 pm »

((Looks at BDHero. Looks at Villains. Gets more popcorn.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7804 on: July 11, 2014, 06:37:54 pm »

Stella shifts back to full dragon form because modesty,  and attempts to provide aerial support, namely setting Uridabash on fire, 4 mana (if she has it left)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7805 on: July 11, 2014, 06:40:41 pm »

((It's a magical girl game, it's all about tropes. "Courage in the face of armageddon because damnit, you are the only one who can stop it" is literaly a core trope. I mean, this is why I was so fed up with IRIS, and behold, IRIS is replaced by SERT, which is actually more invasive than IRIS ever was. It's no fun when there is always a fall-back thing looming in the background that can just solve everything off-screen when the PCs decide they are bored. A sense of urgency and danger is what was lacking entirely from the last game, and the enemies stats are not the only thing that creates that))
((I say we just replace SERT, IRIS and everything with bullets to the head. If what you are saying is the core component, then I would presume that "Not brutally murdering defeated foes in cold blood" is merely a peripheral aspect we can remove at our leisure :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7806 on: July 11, 2014, 06:45:13 pm »

((Well, I am planning on SERT being destroyed in one lovely plot line of fun times.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7807 on: July 11, 2014, 06:50:58 pm »

A silhouette stepped over a curve in the road, outlined in the dying light. A large sword hangs over one shoulder, and the angular edges of the man's armor catch the light, as it fades, clouds gathering overhead.

"I hope I'm not late to the party," he says in a voice that carries despite the battle raging. "I would hate to miss out on all the fun."

He lets the sword drop down off one shoulder, and it flares brilliantly, the very essence of lightning and the storm illuminating the area as blue electricity flashes around the blade, reflecting off the armor and revealing the intricate, ancient patterns that cover it. These, too, begin to glow with light, though it is an orange light, a stark, brilliant contrast against the lightning of the sword, a constant vein of light steady through the surge and flux of the blade.

"You do not belong here. This is not your world. This I proclaim as Mabarius, Once-And-Again-God of The Storm. Begone, lest you be torn asunder."

Thunder crashes to emphasize the ominous words, as the sky blackens with clouds, and rain begins to pour down from the heavens like the fury of gods. In the pouring rain, as the water drips from his plated armor and he walks towards the fight again, lifting the blade up to be ready, Spensir speaks.

"Let's do this."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7808 on: July 11, 2014, 06:55:04 pm »

((I really hope that if one of the PCs or Hostiles have a ridiculously oversized weapon, that it starts acting like a lightning rod :P))

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7809 on: July 11, 2014, 07:00:05 pm »

((I can totally just have Sam go into a cyberpsychosis break down and kill SERT/IRIS/any magical corporation you need and display all of his cyberware things if you want c:))

Sam emerges from the store with a neon green jacket, "That place had like no options... Oh well, at least its comfy and maybe people will look away because they don't like the color....... I do sorta like it though..."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7810 on: July 11, 2014, 07:01:41 pm »

((Yeah, Sam would get his ass royally kicked. SERT will crumble in the Murder Night plotline, if we ever actually get around to it.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7811 on: July 11, 2014, 07:03:23 pm »

((But what if he didn't? xD))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7812 on: July 11, 2014, 07:04:40 pm »

((How would SERT be destroyed? It's an organization after all, so it could always just be given new facilities and people. Unless by destroy, you mean the component nations decide it was a bad idea in hindsight and just dissolve it?))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7813 on: July 11, 2014, 07:12:39 pm »

((I'm pretty sure SERT isn't the only one that would interfere if the end of the world began. Even if only an hour passed, shit like that would spread fast.

Oh, and I edited Winry's turn to keep the exosuit on Hilda.))
Winry begins to charge RESISTANCE on Hilda! +4 per round, I would assume.

Hilda stands by, getting that sweet sweet buff.

Alucard swings some more.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7814 on: July 11, 2014, 07:13:14 pm »

((... I just realized I have another chracter who was made pre-Alucard fuck up.... Have sert send them Smurf.))
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 1757