Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749041 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7770 on: July 11, 2014, 04:23:29 am »

((Here is the thing. Right now, Hilda has the lowest init of the combat, meaning pretty much every enemy will act before she can transform and flee. But because that would be a bit harsh, I will let the transformation happen gradually, Hilda gaining 15 points of speed with every enemy round. If she makes it through to the end of the turn, she has succesfully fled.))

Amazeroth reaches out to grasp Ashleys forehead! [14] vs [13], he grasp her, and induces an image of Ashleys greatest nightmare [11] in an instant, [22] vs [irr], trapping Ashley for 2 rounds inside her own mind. She sinks to her knees, her eyes wide in terror. Who knows what she might be seeing? The illusion is so painful, it deals 1 point of damage to Ashley - and thus to everyone.

Mhek'thagor, witnessing the attack from hilda on his master, and not pleased at all about it, tries to catch Hilda, who is currently at 30 speed. [5] vs [19]. It seems that is a waste of time however..

Wolf!Lizzy storms at Kyle, but is interrupted by Robert nearly running her over!

Beel'ymash clashes blades with Icarus! [7] vs [15+1], but Icarus defends valiantly.

Xamanoth does not release his grip upon Stella, sucking her life-force [16] vs [5] he sucks out 11 juicy hit-points, and Amazeroth flashes green for a moment as Stella serves as some sort of medical unit.

The Nomad expenses his mana to fire the ships main weaponry at Uridabash! [7] vs [4], he lands the shot, dealing [14*2] vs [4] 24! damage. Sweet revenge!

Winry adds a shield to Hilda! Which is nice, but ultimately only blocks physical damage, which is hardly Hildas problem right now. (-4 mana)

Icarus keeps using her mana , which is running low by now, to boost skill and strength, fuck you Beel'Ymash! [10] vs [7], she lands a hit for [4+4] vs [4] 4 damage!

Dalia once again tries to curse Amazeroth [12], this time getting the energy gathered immediatly, [12] vs [11], this time just barely overcoming Amazeroths defences! His speed and skill drop!

Ashley is caught in her own mind.

Kyle casts a buff on Dalia and Stella! They gain +2 speed and +1 Skill!

Kaiser gets in cover and shoots at Uridabash! [3+3] vs [8-1] but Uridabash evades him.

Uridabash conjures a storm cloud above himself [17]. For 3 rounds, it will blast 2 random enemy targets with moderate electric damage if they can't dodeg fast enough, starting with..Alucard and Ashley! [5][irr] Alucard is not lucky [14] vs [7+1], Alucard is shocked for 6 damage! Ashley can't even try to dodge, caught in a nightmare, taking [8] vs [3+1] 4 damage! - Fatal bonds share 1 damage with everyone.

Alucard slashes Swortimeaus (name canon for this form plz) at Qok'maloth, [11+2] vs [irr], who is too slow to dodge such an attack, and bgets hit for [5+6] vs [13]...no damage. Tough motherfucker.

Qok'maloth finishes his incantation, and curses Bartimaeus [11] vs [9], with a sensory link to Alucard. He now sees everything Alucard sees, over-riding his own sense of vision. In other words, now both Alucard and Bartimaeus are blind. This lasts for 2 turns.

Stella tries to get rid of Xamanoth, once again overheating her teeth for a dual attack! [4+3, 10] vs [3,3], dealing 14 damage as she tears out a lump of sizzling flesh from Xamanoth!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 11:13:19 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7771 on: July 11, 2014, 04:36:51 am »

((This is beginning to read like some sort of magical barfight. Now we just need everyone to wake up the next morning with numerous injuries, a colossal hangover and a criminal record :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7772 on: July 11, 2014, 05:36:51 am »

The Nomad and Kaiser continue firing at Uridabash.

((how much health does this guy have left?))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7773 on: July 11, 2014, 05:39:44 am »

((who knows? I only divulge enemy stats post-combat. I can however give you guys an update on everyone health:

Nomad: 55
Winry: 40
Barti:25
Dalia:19
Icarus:37
Ashley:24
Kyle:36
Kaiser:11
Hilda:8
Alucard:28
Stella:44
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 11:13:49 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7774 on: July 11, 2014, 09:10:46 am »

((Oh, goddammit.
I just realized that I still haven't statted Lyle and Wolf.))
Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7775 on: July 11, 2014, 09:37:52 am »

Not liking the idea of healing her foe, Stella attempts to break the grapple (unless she can shift form at combat speed (never really decided but I think we leaned more towards not) in which case she turns half form to slip out before going full again)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7776 on: July 11, 2014, 09:40:38 am »

HILDA flies away and sits ontop of a very tall building very far away. She takes Winry.

Alucard swings Swortimaeus around, hoping he hits wherever the sound of void entities are.[/b]

Lizzie begins to chase after Robert, growling furiously as his car misses her.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 09:44:08 am by PrivateNomad »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7777 on: July 11, 2014, 10:37:34 am »

Kyle gets in a position so that an enemy is in front of him and then tosses something to annoy Lizzie at her.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7778 on: July 11, 2014, 12:11:41 pm »

Hilda runs the fuck away, taking Winry with her.

Amazeroth takes advantage of the immobile Ashley while he still can, and blast her with a wave of energy! [16] vs [6], dealing 10 damage! Two damage are relayed to the rest of the team!

Mhek'Thagor, not being able to catch Hilda and Winry before they run the fuck away, proceeds to cast two new illusions of Amazeroth!

Wolf!Lizzy chases after Robert!

Beel'ymash slashes at Icarus! [7] vs [2+1], hitting her and dealing [8] vs [5+2]...1 point of damage.

Xamanoth continues to suck dry Stella, adding a different tentacle to the mix, to suck both health *and* mana! [18] vs [8]! Stella loses 5 health and 5 mana, and Amazeroth and Uridabash glow as they are the benefitting from it!

The Nomad fires at Uridabash! [9] vs [5], landing a hit and dealing [22] vs [15] 7 damage!

Winry is taken with Hilda! She puts on her exo-suit.

Icarus is losing her patience, if she can't get rid of Beel'ymash soon, she will run out of mana..she proceeds to pay 4 mana to double her strength and attacks! [9] vs [6], she lands a hit! Her blades crashes into the glass armor for [15+4] vs [3] 16 damage! Beel'ymash seems tired, but is standing regardless!

Ashley takes 1 more point of damage - relaying it to the rest of the group, as both the fatal bonds and the nightmare ends. She can resume combat next round! (only 17 health remains)

Dalia...will do something once posted!

Kyle proceeds to distract Lizzy and call her attention to Beel'Ymash! She stops the chase and turns to the battlefield (and will attack beel'ymash next round)

Kaiser, with only 8 health remaining, shoots at the Uridabash. [1+3] vs [2] who needs a good shot when your nano-eye gives you an aimbot, as he nails Uridabash for  [11+3] vs [7] 7 damage! Uridabash looks pretty battered.

Uridabash retaliates by shooting a huge explosive projectile [18] towards the Nomad [14] vs [4], landing a hit for (oh snaaap) [42] vs [4] 38 damage! The explosion tears a huge hole in the Nomad, dealing 4 splash damage to Dalia (who has been pretty battered by the fatal bonds, 12 health remaining).

Alucard and Bartimaeus try to go by sound to find a proper target! [9-7,5-7] vs [5] but in their current blind state, even the slow as fuck Qok'Maloth can limp out of the way from Alucards attack.

Qok'Maloth mocks Alucard, by biting him in the ankle [5] vs [4-7] for [5] vs [3+1] 1 damage! The ultimate insult?

Stella proceeds to turn into her half-dragon form, easily slipping out of Xamanoths grasp.

edit: whoops forgot about the conjured storm-cloud. It proceeds to shoot lightining at Lizzy and Kyle! [15, 8+1], both of them evade the shots!

((shit is looking dire. Beel'ymash and Uridabash are almost done, but the same can be said about many of us..))
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 12:38:23 pm by Akroma »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7779 on: July 11, 2014, 12:18:14 pm »

Kyle attack Xenamoth.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7780 on: July 11, 2014, 12:54:04 pm »

Dalia curses Xamanoths for -4 to Speed/Skill because USEC can't remember how long her curses last.

((For the last turn, obviously. I'm waiting to see what everyone else does for this one.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7781 on: July 11, 2014, 12:56:00 pm »

Dalia curses Xamanoth [15] vs [1, lol], overcoming his magic defences with ease!

((also, they last "until the start of dalias next turn"))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7782 on: July 11, 2014, 01:56:42 pm »

((I went back to take the pleasure to read the past turns, and something kind of bothered me.
Amazeroth conjures a stream of pure light [24], and releases it towards Ashley point-blank! [18] vs [irr], [25] vs [7+1], dealing painful 17 damage to Ashley! The curse of fatal bonds shares 20% (3) of the damage with every one of Ashleys allies, as they share her pain!
Same turn as whenever she teleported behind him. That teleport is instant, so unless he knew exactly where she was going to be, that hit shouldn't have landed. Logic, man.

Oh, also, whenever she has her katana drawn, she has her mordite plate armor on. +2 DEF bonus, not +1.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7783 on: July 11, 2014, 02:01:46 pm »

((in that case Ashley has 2 more health than she actually has right now. Anyway, Amazeroth has higher initiative, so he attacks *before* Ashley teleports. Her Teleport will not hinder his ability to hit her. It will however make a (small) difference in his ability to dodge her. Nevertheless, since everyone is mostly going for the minions right now, Ashley is basicaly going 1v1 against Amazeroth, who has a significantly higher statpool. It's very hard to get a positive outcome in such a matchup without proper support. Hilda lend good artillery support, but she also got almost destroyed for that))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7784 on: July 11, 2014, 02:13:24 pm »

((So basically he attacks a turn early?))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 1757