Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749129 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7725 on: July 10, 2014, 11:55:13 am »

Ashley teleports behind Amazeroth, and slashes with her katana.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7726 on: July 10, 2014, 12:02:00 pm »

Sen continues looking for a normal human with normal human blood. Kaiser won't work dammit.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7727 on: July 10, 2014, 12:10:30 pm »

Spensir is a normal human with normal human blood.

He's somewhere, probably on Kyle's castle unless that's where the fighting's taking place.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7728 on: July 10, 2014, 12:15:12 pm »

He doesn't work either then.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7729 on: July 10, 2014, 12:15:29 pm »

Dalia is also a person with normal human blood. But she is on the Nomad which is flying around and shooting up void junk, so...

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7730 on: July 10, 2014, 12:18:29 pm »

Selina has become prime target for blood. Sen heads to her.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7731 on: July 10, 2014, 12:19:12 pm »

Selina is AWOL until Cado-chan returns.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7732 on: July 10, 2014, 01:31:46 pm »

Axel has normal human blood, as does Lyle.
The former is at her apartment and the latter is at Maria's.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7733 on: July 10, 2014, 01:38:17 pm »

((Have you been taking into account Kyle's taking one less damage to void attacks?))
Kyle waits for the next attack and then blocks before dropping a grenade and pinning bellymash on it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #7734 on: July 10, 2014, 01:40:59 pm »

((I did. Also Kyle can still insert an action into the next turn))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7735 on: July 10, 2014, 01:43:41 pm »

Kyle rocket punches Yamibash.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7736 on: July 10, 2014, 01:47:39 pm »

[6+1] vs [3]. Kyle punches Beel'ymash (which involves a rocket appearantly?), dealing [8+1] vs [6} 3 damage!

((need Stella action for next turn, puppetting rights are granted to the first who claims them!))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7737 on: July 10, 2014, 01:51:26 pm »

For Stella:  Go full dragon and bite a void thing. Then burn it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7738 on: July 10, 2014, 01:55:46 pm »

((oh right, and Kaiser action. I think after he was wounded to badly, it would only be fair to let him decide his own fate. Running is no shame you know :P ? I guess I willpot the parts of the turn that do not involve Kaiser so far, to get stuff done))
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 01:57:18 pm by Akroma »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7739 on: July 10, 2014, 02:27:20 pm »

Amazeroth conjures a stream of pure light [24], and releases it towards Ashley point-blank! [18] vs [irr], [25] vs [7+1], dealing painful 17 damage to Ashley! The curse of fatal bonds shares 20% (3) of the damage with every one of Ashleys allies, as they share her pain!

Mhek'Thagor continues his assault on Icarus! [1] vs [irr], but Icarus is having none of that

Beel'Ymash attacks Kyle [1] vs [irr, lol, those rolls], who easily blocks the attack!

Kyle immediatly retaliates by shoving a grenade in Beel'Ymashs face [6+1] vs [11], but Beel'Ymash is not slow either.

Xamanoth who had latched unto Stella continues to suck her dry, now going at it for real! (I swear to god those rolls) [5] vs [7] however a dragons natural magic resistance is not easily overcome.

The Nomad...does what Smurf decides when he is back!

Winry overcharges the exo-suit for Hilda, increasing the buff by +1 on def and str

Icarus going all out, again spends 4 mana to boost her skill and strength, and attacks Beel'ymash. [23] vs [irr], she lands a blow for [6+4] vs [5] 5 damage!

Dalia finished her curse, [15] vs [17], but finds that cursing Amazeroth is not that easily done, wasting mana against his resistance.

Ashley blinks behind Amazeroth and tries to backstab him! [13] vs [6], she does indeed find her target, and slashes at him for [7+3] vs [8] a meager 2 damage.

Kaiser will do stuff when Smurf returns!

Uridabash, having blasted Kaiser away, takes Hilda as his new target! [28], he weaves a large blast of energy, and unleashes it towards Hilda! [9] vs [irr, Hilda decides to put her speed into strength, which she maybe should not have done because] [28] vs [5], she is blasted for 23 damage! This leaves her at 10 health. A shame Winry exosuit does not increase magic resistance..

Alucard and Barti dual-cast their magic at a medium level! [13][11], both beat the TN, so the blasts come out in perfect sync, forming  a cross-shape vlasting at Amazeroth! [11+3] vs [18-1] however, Amazeroth evades it, Alucard and Bartimaeus merely leave a cross-shaped crater in the street.

Qok'Maloth sees this and goes to put at an end to this! [2]...this seems to be a slower cast!

Stella superheats her teeth and rips them into Xamanoth, who can not dodge, as he latched onto her. Her dual-attack does both physical and magical damage [10,5] vs [9,10], which leaves Xamanoth unimpressed, he only takes 1 point of damage!

Hilda recovers from the huge blast she took, grits her teeth, and fires all she got at Amazeroth! [18] vs [11-2] He is it by suprise that Hilda can still muster to attack, and takes the full blast [37] vs [haha oh lol, 1] for a staggering 36 damage! Taking one for the team has paid off for Hilda!
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 1757