Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749128 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7710 on: July 10, 2014, 09:19:01 am »

((Good point. Fixed.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7711 on: July 10, 2014, 09:22:34 am »

((and now we wait until all combatants have entered actions. so far we have Kaiser casting his creation sword (which he rolled for himself. Not a fan, but GMing doing GM-stuff I guess), Kyle shooting a grenade launcher, Alucard crushing the Gotongi, Hilda shooting in Alpha form, IASP firing the nomad (smurf, pls link nomad stats in OP), Icarus probably doing something. Anyone else?))

(Stella Will help If i have not missed it, she will probably use her strongest fire attack on him/it))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7712 on: July 10, 2014, 09:24:17 am »

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?"

Kaiser tries to project a wave of the sword's energy at one of the void entities.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 09:40:46 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #7713 on: July 10, 2014, 09:25:28 am »

((I will roll with the new stats form now on, please update main sheet))

((Wolfchild, feel free to either specify an action, or chose someone (not me) to puppet stella when you are away))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7714 on: July 10, 2014, 09:27:09 am »

((Yeah, I updated before I posted here *smackshead*))
Ashley tries to strike again. Same target.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7715 on: July 10, 2014, 09:34:37 am »

The Nomad flies to the left as it fires all its cannons at Amazeroth.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7716 on: July 10, 2014, 09:35:58 am »

Stella runs out to where the fight is happening after getting into her full-form

Who caused this demon thing?

Se breaths fire at it, a strong blast to start with (6mp 2 times magic damage)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7717 on: July 10, 2014, 10:48:17 am »

Dalia is probably in the Nomad, hanging on for dear life. Luckily her curses are LoS, and so she points her finger at Amazeroth and inflicts a big curse on them, reducing their Skill and Speed by 4.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7718 on: July 10, 2014, 10:59:07 am »

"If͟ ͞i͜t ̛is̛n'̶t҉ ͏voi҉ds̷ cu̢t͏ey. I ͡s̢un̷g ̢a̶t͠ ҉y͝our͝ wed҉di̶n̛g. No̢w͝ ̷I sh̸a͏l͘l̵ ͡sin͡g͝ ̸at̀ ͠you͜r̀ ͟fun̢e͟ral͞."̀

Amazeroth procceds to slash at Ashley! [20] vs [irrelevant, Ashley lacks the speed], dealing [4+4] vs [2+1] 5 damage!

Mhek'Thagor flies at Icarus, trying to latch unto her face! [8] vs [14+1], Icarus dodges.

Beel'Ymash continues hacking at Kyle! [4] vs [2+1],  [14] vs [5] dealing 9 damage!

Xamanoth flies at Stella [12] vs [irrelevant], latching on with his tentacles and draining [12] vs [10-1] 3 HP from her. Beel'Ymash pulses green, as he redirects the health to her!

The Nomad opens fire on Amazeroth! [16-2] vs [2], hitting him square and dealing [7] vs [4] 3 damage!

Winry technomances her exosuit unto Hilda, who gains +2 def and +2 str! (-4 mana)

Bartimaeus changes into a badass sword! (-10 mana)

Icarus uses 4 mana to double her strength, and slashes at Beel'Ymash with all her might! [11-2] vs [13], she misses by inches!

Dalia [5], fails to conjure up such a big curse that fast. Her curse will (likely) be ready next turn!

Ashley goes against Amazeroth [18] vs [7-1], hitting him and [1] vs [9] bouncing right off of him! He chuckles.

Kyle...has an action once KJ returns!

Kaiser shoots a wave of creation at (one of the entities? hummm) Mhek'Thagor! [9+3-2] vs [4], hitting him easily and dealing [9+10] vs [6] 13 damage as the wave of creation merciless crashes into him! He pays a point of mana to sustain his armor!

Uridabash conjures another huge ball of void energy [12], sending it towards Kaiser! [15] vs [irrel], it finds it's target, [36] vs [4+3], dealing 29 (!!!) damage. The force of the blow hurls him back through a window right in front of Sen. (he has 13 health remaining. Man, huge magic blasts are not to be underestimated..)

Alucard proceeds to slash Bartimaeus towards Amazeroth, using Bartimaeus to grant him vision! [4+16-2] vs [10-2], their combined attack lands home, cutting into Amazeroth for [2+19] vs [16] dealing 5 damage!

Stella blasts flames over (I assume *it* means Amazeroth), spweing flame! [7-2] vs [18-3], but Amazeroth jumps out of the way!

Qok'Maloth [15], cast a great curse over the battlefield! The fatal bonds! [18] vs [irr, nobody has that much res], making Ashley the main target. Whenever Ashley takes damage, everyone on the battlefield will take 20% of that damage, minimum of 1. This curse lasts for 5 instances of damage.

Hilda is changing form. As allocating her stats takes a full turn, she is not ready to fire this turn.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7719 on: July 10, 2014, 11:01:00 am »

Dalia finishes her curse against Amazeroth. (-4 to Skill and Speed)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7720 on: July 10, 2014, 11:10:51 am »

((I thought we concluded that Bartimaeus needed to spend 2 mana to shapeshift? I don't see why that costed 10 mana.))
Bartimaeus shrouds himself in medium void magic as Alucard adds his own medium void magic to him, slashing at Amazeroth
 "Fuuuuck you!"

"One girl wrecking crew!"
Hilda opens fire with her gauss rifle!

Winry begins to enhance Hilda's power armor by overcharging it each turn.

With Lizzie's anti-void field disabled, she lets out a scream and transforms into a werewolf.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7721 on: July 10, 2014, 11:14:09 am »

((because this is a very major shapeshift. In this form he is stronger than the creation sword kaiser made, so I priced it accordingly))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7722 on: July 10, 2014, 11:23:25 am »

((1. That sword is an actual person.
2. Kaiser's sword would do lots of damage to void, and he spent 10 mana to make it.
but okay.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7723 on: July 10, 2014, 11:24:57 am »

yeah, but that way of fighting adds their rolls together - which is a whole, whole, whole lot more useful than just two single rolls

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7724 on: July 10, 2014, 11:30:42 am »

((Eh... It depends on their stats and the stats of the enemies. I'd have to the exact numbers to figure out which one is better, but generally combining your attacks isn't amazingly more useful than two single rolls. You just have the chance to do more damage, instead of having it spread out. But again, I'd have to have the exact stats of everyone to calculate

Scratch that, It depends on how you're combining their rolls too. If you're rolling seperately and adding the two rolls together then yeah, it's much more powerful than rolling individually.))
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 1757