Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749136 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7695 on: July 10, 2014, 08:32:08 am »

Bartimaeus is growling in pain, being almost pure void.
 "Turn.. that thing.. off."

"Should we make sure it's not an illusion first?"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 08:35:24 am by PrivateNomad »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7696 on: July 10, 2014, 08:36:13 am »

Sen is actually in the Maria household because @Sanure has no clue at what is going on.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7697 on: July 10, 2014, 08:56:58 am »

((Well, the Sultanates are all standing outside, everyone is getting ready to fight them, and CORE tricked Kaiser into making a blade of pure creation.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #7698 on: July 10, 2014, 08:58:13 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYc36lrnUBw

Passive effect: Aura of madness. Amazeroths presence on the battlefield gives everyone a -1 to Res.

Amazeroth flares out his arms, and creates 3 illusions of himself.

Mhek'thagor releases a thick, purple-greenish mist over the battlefield. It seems to stubbornly stay in place despite it being a bit windy today. It becomes difficult to see anything but what is directly in front of you.

Beel'Ymash surges forward, attacking Kyle! [8] vs [6+1], Kyle is just barely short of dodging in time, as the mirror blade runs over him! (aww shit that damage roll) [20] vs [5+1+1], dealing 13 damage!

Xamanoth flies above the fog, charging at Alucard! [1] vs [lol, irrelevant], but Bartimaeus, being the good horse he is, easily dodges.

The Nomad fires unto Amazeroths poisition! [16-4] vs [19], Amazeroth does not appear to be hit. Hard to tell with all the fog.

Ashley punches Kaiser. If she still wants to do something productive, post-turn, I will allow it.

Winry enters a fell mood! (more details on what she is building plox, mana costs etc)

Bartimaeus is in pain! If he still wants to do something productive post-turn, I will allow it.

"Hands off my father!"

Icarus rushes to help Kyle against Beel'Ymash! She expends 4 mana to boost her skill and strength to 23 and 22 respectively, and slashes at the entity! [14] vs [12], she lands the blow, dealing (man those rolls today) [20+4] vs [6] 18 damage!

Kyle shoots the grenade into the mist! [10+1-4] vs [6-1], hitting his target! AoE > Illusions! the 3 illusions pop from the splash damage, while Amazeroth takes [4+1+5] vs [11]...no damage.

Kaiser creates his sword! It seems to thin out the mist, to an extend!

Uridabash conjures a large blast of void energy [21], firing it at Kaiser! [10] vs [irrelevant, Kaiser can at best tie, in that case higher stat decides], dealing ((haha oh lol i swear to god) [1] vs [irrelevant, Kaiser tanks 1 damage ez], no damage! (for the record, this blast *could* have potential one-shot Kaiser)

Hilda fires at Amazeroth! [12-2] vs [18-2], Amazeroth dodges out of the way in a spider-like movement.

Alucard crushes the gotongi. He is now blind. If that was the smartest of ideas, at this moment?

Qok'Maloth curses Kaiser! [24] vs [3+3-1], reducing his strength by 6 points for 3 turns! (slowly returns 2 points every turn)

Sen sees the chaos outside!

Smurf is corrected by Akroma that only one sultane is outside, with 5 minions!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 09:09:13 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7699 on: July 10, 2014, 09:00:56 am »

Sen stays confused until someone explains to The Sanure what it is I should be doing oAo
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7700 on: July 10, 2014, 09:01:38 am »

Yeah, Ashley actually teleports outside and strikes at Amazeroth.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7701 on: July 10, 2014, 09:02:03 am »

((depending on what Sen prefers, she either flees, suicides or joins the fight, I would assume. This is a really bad time to be sealed in human form))

Ashley-telestrikes Amazeroth! [5-2] vs [22], she does not even get close! ((skill being a dump-stat on Ashley seems odd, I thought she was a super cool sword fighter, but just 8?))
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 09:05:07 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7702 on: July 10, 2014, 09:08:13 am »

((Not what I meant by explain :P))

Sen looks for any human currently in the house. Any Human.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7703 on: July 10, 2014, 09:09:36 am »

"You forget one thing.

Soul link."

Bartimaeus dashes forward at Amazeroth, accelerating to high speeds. Alucard leaps off of Bartimaeus as he shapeshifts into a huge version of the Voidcrosser, Alucard grabbing it and bringing it down upon Amazeroth, the sword glowing a pitch black.

Hilda maxes out her STR stat and fires gauss shots at Beel.

Winry ditches the particle cannon and instead technomances a suit of power armor around Hilda (letting Akroma decide the stats).

Lizzie is still staring at Amazeroth. Something in her soul wants control. Bad.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7704 on: July 10, 2014, 09:10:35 am »

((maxes out her str stat by reducing which other stats? As for the power armor, same as when WQinry technomances it on herself))

((also fuuuuuusion-ha!))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7705 on: July 10, 2014, 09:11:21 am »

((OH SHIT I REALIZED I FORGOT TO UPDATE THE STAT SHEET. WOOPS~
*This is why you don't do stat sheets in your PMs, folks*
It can wait until after this fight, if you want, cause I'm stupid~))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7706 on: July 10, 2014, 09:12:56 am »

((how would they look like updated?))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7707 on: July 10, 2014, 09:16:47 am »

((Hilda is now at (12/8/5/20/45/0/5/5) in stats. AKA glass cannon mode.))
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 09:20:01 am by PrivateNomad »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7708 on: July 10, 2014, 09:17:40 am »

((with 5 in skill, how does she hit anything :P that's a hell of a gamble))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7709 on: July 10, 2014, 09:17:50 am »

((
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Like this, because I realized how stupid it would be to have only 8 on a awesome sword user.
Jeez, I feel like a complete retard.))
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 1757