Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748566 times)

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Hell of an Arguement
« Reply #6795 on: July 06, 2014, 02:55:24 pm »

"Wasn't having the operation in the first place a big decision? Why the doubt now?... Hey where'd that other girl go?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6796 on: July 06, 2014, 02:57:55 pm »

Sam touches Axel's boob.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #6797 on: July 06, 2014, 03:00:40 pm »

Waiting a few minutes may have been a bad idea. The guards inside were not idle after the element of suprise was lost, and erected a barricade out of tables and other furniture like a fort around the security door, while having completely blockaded the door to the mess-hall. 4 guards are cowering behind the barricade, two others behind the open security door. They immediatly open fire at the airlock as soon as it opens!

[3] vs [5][2][2][4][7][1], Hilda is a bit slow to duck back behind cover and takes 3 salves of gunfire. [1][8][9] vs [1+2][7+2][3+2], she takes 3 damage! Thankfully she is sturdy, and the guns, well, just guns.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6798 on: July 06, 2014, 03:02:59 pm »

Kyle tosses a tin can done up to look like a bomb at the guards.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6799 on: July 06, 2014, 03:04:27 pm »

((do you guys want this as a full blown fight, that is everyone announces their actions first before I go on?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6800 on: July 06, 2014, 03:14:59 pm »

((We can))
Hidla fires a net at the closest group of guards!
Winry fires a tranqulizer at one!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6801 on: July 06, 2014, 03:34:29 pm »

((Though for this round, I guess not too much happens anyway. Might as well get some stuff done while the ones we are waiting for are not online anyway, especialy with Dalia not being able to contribute much, so only kaiser misses out.))

Kyle throws the fake grenade for great effect!

"Grenade!"

Everyone tries to get into cover at once, leading to them blocking themselves through the narrow door. Seeing this, one of them throws himself unto the grenade.

"I..I will save you! Before I came here I had nothing! You are my only friends! This is the best death a man can wish for!"

He gives them a thumbs up and a smile

"Thank you. I will wait for you in heaven."

Then he braces for the explosion....nothing. After realizing it was a dud, his head goes bright red. Everyone else also looks really awkward. Then Hilda threw a net on the valiant hero and Winry jumped on the barricade to sleepdart him. May he have sweet dreams.

All enemies lose their actions through awkwardness. ((5 bonus exp to Kyle because this was really fun to write))

((also, normaly the tranqulizers take a few rounds to kick in, but this guy kinda lost all will to fight...))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:37:28 pm by Akroma »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6802 on: July 06, 2014, 03:35:48 pm »

((LOL))
Hilda gives them a wry smile and proceeds to fire a net. Winry fires a tranquilizer.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6803 on: July 06, 2014, 03:37:42 pm »

"We're trying not to kill you guys! We just really need that artifact for reasons!"
Kyle says as he armors up.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6804 on: July 06, 2014, 03:39:39 pm »

Alucard opens a portal, and a frigid air flows through as the scene of Antarctica fills the portal. Alucard gestures everyone through before entering himself.

((Back in time a little, Stella is still not coming but I have to do this))

When the blast of air hits Stella, she instantly wraps around herself and starts shivering, she does not get better until half an hour after the portal is closed
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6805 on: July 06, 2014, 03:40:06 pm »

((btw, who is fighting them openly, and who is fighting from the cover that the airlock provides? Cover helps to avoid hits, but also makes hitting a bit harder))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6806 on: July 06, 2014, 03:40:59 pm »

((Hilda is outside, Winry is behind cover.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6807 on: July 06, 2014, 03:41:34 pm »

((I think assumed everyone is either right on the indestructible death robot's ass [heh] or in cover.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6808 on: July 06, 2014, 03:43:07 pm »

((If Hilda wanted to kill them, they would be fucked up. She fucked Shade up by maxing her STR up.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6809 on: July 06, 2014, 03:50:33 pm »

((do we do another turn, or wait? I'd just auto kaiser to armor up, I guess. Though in the anti-magic field...))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:52:16 pm by Akroma »
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 1757