Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748718 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Hell of an Arguement
« Reply #6705 on: July 06, 2014, 10:29:09 am »

((how is creating an emp from nothing not magic? the ending "mancy" on the word "technomancy" implied as much. The result of the magic is a physical phenomenon that can not be blocked, but the process of altering the laws of nature for a moment to create an emp, sounds pretty magical to me, especialy if it can tell friend from foe and not disable all electronics you guys have with you. All winry has to do is concentrate and try again.))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 10:56:11 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6706 on: July 06, 2014, 11:14:38 am »

((She's making the EMP outside the anti-magic and directing it at the cameras, but okay.))
Winry.. tries again.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6707 on: July 06, 2014, 11:19:21 am »

((then the range on the emp would be huge. anyway))

[9] After some initial difficulties, Winry gets a proper emp fired at the cameras. They go down with a satisfying nyooooooom. Soon after, a red light above the entrance turns on. Seems the cameras going offline did not go unnoticed. (-2 mana)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:44:43 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6708 on: July 06, 2014, 11:21:31 am »

Sam looks over the edge of the railing and ponders to himself for a moment.

"Could I survive a drop from here? I mean a normal person couldn't but I've got muscles grafted on and that process strengthens your bones too for the additional impact... Right? Wait shit, what version am I on I can't remember if that was an earlier thing or something in the future..."

He looks over the edge again and then shakes his head, "Nah, I'd probably die. I better just keep trying to find things to do around here..."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6709 on: July 06, 2014, 11:25:48 am »

Alucard gestures to Hilda, who transforms into BETA and shapeshifts a large net cannon, firing at any guard that come out. Winry technomances a tranquilizer rifle and takes aim at any guards, firing. Bartimaeus shapeshifts into a set of power armor which fits onto Hilda (30 END, 30 RES).

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6710 on: July 06, 2014, 11:33:02 am »

((I will wait for smurfs word for the power armor. As it stands, this sounds a tad imba. I mean jesus christ, it basicaly gives Hilda a 60 point stat boost, the only drawback being that Barti can't do anything else while shifted. That is huge.))

While Bartimaeus tries to remember wether or not shapeshifting into power armor woulod work out, two guards come out, alongside an engineer.

"Just fucking watch, it's probably just the fucking cold fucking with the fucking electro-"

They stare like deer in headlights as they see Hilda.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6711 on: July 06, 2014, 11:35:33 am »

((10 END, 10 RES? Do what you think is good--I don't really care if you nerf my characters.))
"Hi~!" she says with a wave of her giant mechanized fist. And then proceeds to fire a net at them.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6712 on: July 06, 2014, 11:39:49 am »

[17] vs [irrelevant, those guys can't roll over 17, lol] Hilda handily captures the guards and the engineer. One of them [3] tries to grab a walky talky, but as he is hindered by the net, is mostly fumbling.

((oh yeah, I forgot to mention, how does Winry make a tranq-rifle? I mean, the rifle, easily, but the ammo? Where does she get tranquilizers from?))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6713 on: July 06, 2014, 11:41:27 am »

((Let's say she got them from Alucard, since he actually brought ammo.))

Winry attempts to disable all the electronics they may have, a wry smile on her face.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6714 on: July 06, 2014, 11:44:23 am »

((well, then another -2 mana for the rifle, and another -2 for the disable))

The guard is shouting things into the walky-talky, only to notice that it's not functioning. He seems displeased at the situation, as you can imagine.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6715 on: July 06, 2014, 11:48:08 am »

Alucard, big scary man in spooky armor, crouches by them.
 "Hello, gentlemen. Care to elaborate on this facility's defenses?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6716 on: July 06, 2014, 11:50:23 am »

"Никакой английский"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6717 on: July 06, 2014, 11:54:36 am »

((Cyka))

Bartimaeus gladly translates.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6718 on: July 06, 2014, 11:56:04 am »

"No english!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6719 on: July 06, 2014, 11:58:59 am »

Kyle looks at his watch before flying to Antarctica. He also drops off Sam.
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 1757