Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748837 times)

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Hell of an Arguement
« Reply #6480 on: July 05, 2014, 11:33:53 am »

Sam's question goes unanswered by Bob eliciting a sigh from Sam as he continues to walk.

"I feel like punching something... And getting a beer, and getting some magical energy in me, and I still need to get a jacket, and fucking someone would be nice to top it all off..." He mumbles to himself as he comes to a door that leads to a room that I'll let somebody else decide what's inside because adventure xD

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6481 on: July 05, 2014, 11:36:36 am »

It's HK-47 organizing his Yaoi.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6482 on: July 05, 2014, 11:37:01 am »

He MIGHT find Alucard's old office, still filled with a shit ton of his research notes left preserved by good guy Kyle. Many strange objects and artifacts line the walls and many bookcases border the room.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6483 on: July 05, 2014, 11:42:25 am »

It's HK-47 organizing his Yaoi.
Sam leaves and let's the robot have his privacy.
He MIGHT find Alucard's old office, still filled with a shit ton of his research notes left preserved by good guy Kyle. Many strange objects and artifacts line the walls and many bookcases border the room.
Sam is slightly intrigued by the room and steps inside. Not quite wanting to touch anything that may hurt him, he only looks around and observes things such as notes for the artifacts and book titles.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6484 on: July 05, 2014, 11:51:41 am »

Mysterious artifacts include: A jar of a swirling blue and green something, a strange mask, a skull, a small dark purple gem. He also finds some vials of alchemic fire.

The research notes are about things such as void entities, magic, souls, etc. His research was quite abundant.

Book titles include the Daimonicon and other books about various magics.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6485 on: July 05, 2014, 11:58:42 am »

Although the things do intrigue him he sighs as he turns away, "Yeah nothing for me here. I only absorb magic not use it so this stuff is meaningless for the most part. Plus I don't need another voice flowing around up here." He hovers briefly by the alchemical fire before deciding to skip that as well as he has no safe or stable place to store it.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6486 on: July 05, 2014, 12:00:29 pm »

The dark-purple gem seems to pulse with void energy, it seems.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6487 on: July 05, 2014, 12:07:59 pm »

Sam stops in front if the gem as it pulses with energy but...

"That thing isn't magical. I've dealt with a lot of magic and that isn't... Could this be that other stuff the lab coats talked about? Abyss or some shit like that. Highly volatile and they couldn't ever get a subject out to test on me to see how I or the AAA would react..."

He pondered for a moment before clenching his right fist to bring out his Wolvers on that hand. He brought his arm up and slowly approached it to test if the thing would explode or react from a touch. He would be damned if he actually used his real hand though to poke it so he figured he would use his Wolvers to get a little more distance.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6488 on: July 05, 2014, 12:12:34 pm »

The energy within seems contained, yet also seems to come from somewhere else. It doesn't seem to explode.

Meanwhile, Alucard is cleaning up his damn house.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6489 on: July 05, 2014, 12:17:50 pm »

Sam takes a deep breath before he reaches out and grabs the gem, "Alright, now I really need to get the fuck out of here."

He leaves the lab and hurriedly looks around for a teleporter, flying device, or some other way off. If someone caught him stealing something like this, things could get ugly.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6490 on: July 05, 2014, 12:19:51 pm »

As Winry would arive, she would notice the extraordinarily long line going into the museum.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6491 on: July 05, 2014, 12:26:29 pm »

No way to get off.

Winry lets out a short sign and gets in the back of the line.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6492 on: July 05, 2014, 12:37:35 pm »

A man moves in behind her and begins to speak, "First time visiting? I've been here many times. The gallery is a wonderful exhibit, so full of lifelike paintings and statues."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6493 on: July 05, 2014, 12:40:16 pm »

Sam curses to himself as he considers what to do next. He decides his time would he best spent going back to the lab and trying to figure out what the gem is and what it can do.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6494 on: July 05, 2014, 12:48:49 pm »

Kyle shows up in his workshop. He doesn't seem to register on his sensors for some reason.
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 1757