Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749774 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Void traps, Antarctica, and Shade
« Reply #5955 on: July 03, 2014, 09:31:30 pm »

"New York has a better wraith I bet~" Sen ignores Bartimaeus. She seems to be acting pretty normal for a person who just sealed her own powers away on purpose.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5956 on: July 03, 2014, 09:34:31 pm »

"Ugh, I'll deal with it later."

"It's rude to ignore somebody."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5957 on: July 03, 2014, 09:53:21 pm »

Kaiser is a little confused with all the commotion.

-Sigh, my life has gotten pretty weird over the last few days...-
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5958 on: July 03, 2014, 09:54:09 pm »

Spensir shouted as he slashed haphazardly with Mabarius, the blade actually seeming to cut the air as it swung. "Shit!"

He jumped back, away from Sam, cursing as Mabarius surveyed the damage for him -or he tried to. The man wouldn't let up, and Spensir stopped retreating, trying to focus through the pain, feeling the blades pierce here, pierce there, tearing gashes that should have been avoided now that the armor could be strengthened by Mabarius again, but nonetheless it wasn't like Sam was weak.

And lightning split the air, a deafening crack accompanying it that left everyone's ears ringing as impossibly bright light tore apart the very air in front of them both. Both fighter were temporarily blinded, but even as he felt Sam keep cutting into his flesh with those damned fucking claws, Spensir just roared his anger, charging forward again, keeping Mabarius with him this time, as it was the only thing keeping those fucking cuts from killing him. Barreling into the smaller fighter, he put his head down and shoved, wrapping one arm around his back to keep him from getting away, Mabarius lined up with the cyber-soldier's spine, using the other one to grab his leg and pull, slamming him into the ground.

"FUCK-" he shouted as slammed his bulk onto his foe, knowing that if his enemy wouldn't let up, he wouldn't either, smashing the pommel of his greatsword into the man's face-"YOU-" and his collarbone, as the claws raked at his chest, and his legs too by this point- "YOU- and just punching him now, though the hilt and weight of the weapon he still somehow held lent weight to the blow- "SON-" using both hands to hold the greatsword as he smashed the grip into the man's head again- "OF- and again, blood leaking from the armor he wore like a sieve "A-" and again, blows weakening, bringing the pommel down on Sam's shoulder, lightning flaring around them- "BITCH!" And slamming his helmeted head into Sam's mouth and nose, once, twice, three times as he saw the world spinning around him, absent-mindedly bringing a knee up as he tried to stand and slamming it down onto the forearm of the man who had been-and maybe still was, he wasn't sure anymore, everything looked funny- trying to kill him, stepping off and stumbling away, one hand to his chest as he vomited blood into his helmet, Mabarius yelling at him and asking questions, falling backwards in the rain. That was funny, he thought. Rain's not supposed to be red.

He managed to rip the helmet off, staring up at the sky as he leaned back against the wall, thunder booming as lightning struck around the pair of them, blood running like water with the rain.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5959 on: July 03, 2014, 09:56:27 pm »

Dalia sighs at Kaiser's comment, -You're telling me. At least you know this place and can speak the language. If it wasn't for you guys I'd probably be screwed.-

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5960 on: July 03, 2014, 10:09:02 pm »

Bartimaeus shapeshifts into The Grim Reaper and teleports next to Spensir, scythe in hand. He looks down at him.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5961 on: July 03, 2014, 10:09:34 pm »

Sam tried his best to bring his opponent down quickly and he thought he had him at one point, but this guy wouldn't give up. He felt a mass slam into him and he got heaved onto the ground. His arms were beginning to tire from their constant attacks on Spensir and once his face got slammed in he stopped attacking and brought his arms up to his face in a vain attempt at defense. His vision started to get fuzzy as the pommel kept slamming into him and the headbutts made his vision go black and red.

"Wait why am I seeing re- Oh right, blood..."

He groaned as he tried to get up but everything hurt too much and despite his best attempts, he slipped into unconsciousness.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5962 on: July 03, 2014, 10:12:30 pm »

Ashley drops down from the roof, landing 30 feet below onto the street. She landed normally, and stood up and drew her Fatigue Katana as her plate armor unfolded ontop of her. She stares at Spensir.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5963 on: July 03, 2014, 10:14:24 pm »

Axel hangs out at her house.
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5964 on: July 03, 2014, 10:16:52 pm »

Death!Barti turns to Ashley and nods before staring down at Spensir. He taps his scythe against the ground.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5965 on: July 03, 2014, 10:17:43 pm »

Kyle calls Ashley.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5966 on: July 03, 2014, 10:20:09 pm »

Ashley waves him off. She wanted to deal with this. She begins bandaging Sam's head, and after that, any other wounds the two suffered. If they happened to come conscious during this, she knocked them unconscious non-violently with her Fatigue Katana. She teleports them back to Kyle's Castle afterwards. Once she's there, she answers Kyle.
"Ello?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5967 on: July 03, 2014, 10:20:45 pm »

"Where are you?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5968 on: July 03, 2014, 10:21:18 pm »

"Was in England. Now at your castle with a couple wounded guys. Both rather reasonable fighters, I'd say."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5969 on: July 03, 2014, 10:23:41 pm »

When both of them had looked away from Spensir for a moment, and looked back, they'd see the sword he'd held, sheathed, lying next to him.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 1757