Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749773 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Void traps, Antarctica, and Shade
« Reply #5940 on: July 03, 2014, 08:30:50 pm »

Well. Eye contact was a strange way of putting it, considering the helm of the armor was utterly featureless, lacking an eye-slit or even breathing holes, yet Spensir appeared to be doing fine. Staring at the place where his eyes should be was still somewhat off-putting though.

"Figure we might as well be civil about trying to kill each other, ya know? So why do you care about Mabarius anyway?"

Was...was he stalling? Whatever he was doing, he kept moving slowly, cautiously, grimacing every time his wound was disturbed by the movement. Mabarius had stopped the bleeding, mostly, by now, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt, and that didn't mean it was healed. And the fucker couldn't repair the armor without replacing the whole thing, which would take too much time and energy, besides leaving a gap for Sam to exploit.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:32:26 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: July 03, 2014, 08:31:51 pm »

Quote from: To Ashley
I'm bored. Can I come over? Or like, can you teleport over and take me to you?

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: July 03, 2014, 08:36:35 pm »

Kaiser is fairly bored too.

"I-I'm gonna go get... something, and I'll stream some movies on the TV... G-good idea?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: July 03, 2014, 08:38:16 pm »

((Riiiiight, forgot he donned the Susano'o unit xD))

"What's the point of being civil? Fighting is a bloody business." At the speaking of 'bloody' he flicked his arms slightly spraying blood in between them.

"Sorry I can't te- Wait... I don't think they ever said I can't tell people things. PMC wants your sword for research or to use it or something like that so they sent me." He didn't particularly care if Spensir was stalling at this point as he could take a break anyway and maybe soon he could squeeze out another activation of his speed chip.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: July 03, 2014, 08:39:38 pm »

Dalia just grunts in acknowledgement and agreement, having no idea what Kaiser just said but assuming that it's something good.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5945 on: July 03, 2014, 08:50:02 pm »

Bartimaeus teleports back to Ashley, sitting next to her.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: July 03, 2014, 08:51:51 pm »

"If they can figure out a way to unbind him from me short of my death, they can have him. Sorry Mabarius, but I never asked to be your fucking Templar, okay? You're a big blade, you'll be fine on your own."

"Oh, but he has managed to teach me some stuff. Civility, for example, is useful whilst fighting because it means if neither party dies and they meet again without a cause to fight, they might become allies."

The sky was dark, and when thunder boomed in the distance, Spensir smiled under his helmet. Excellent. The storm Mabarius had been calling just arrived.

Sam, on the other hand, was probably busy putting two and two together and getting 'ohshit'.

"He also taught me a few neat tricks. Like this, for example."

The blade swept up, then cut diagonally, a sheet of lightning following the shape of the arc being loosed from the blade as he did so, launching directly at Sam with the speed one would expect from lightning. It wasn't -quite- instantaneous, at least. Or maybe it was, and it just took time for the majority of the shock to reach the target. Either way, it wasn't instantly fatal like most real lightning would be, particularly to someone as...conductive...as Sam.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: July 03, 2014, 08:52:55 pm »

((Derp))

Kaiser disappears for a quarter of an hour, returning with a dark grey, rectangular slab of metal. He fiddles with the TV for a bit, before plugging a HDMI cord into the slab. The television turns on, with several hundred golden runes covering the screen. Kaiser's eye glows, and the runes fade, replaced by several folders containing an archive of movies.

-S-so, what m-movies do we want to watch? I can p-play them in French, or English... w-with French subtitles.-
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: July 03, 2014, 08:53:59 pm »

-Oh. Didn't we just watch a movie? And what do you have on that thing exactly?- Dalia asks as she gives the slab a gentle thump with her foot.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: July 03, 2014, 09:00:37 pm »

The screen fizzles slightly as she taps it.

-E-everyone else might want to watch one too...a-anyhow, there's lot of movies on i-it. Like, hundreds of thousands of them.-
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: July 03, 2014, 09:04:47 pm »

-Oh, why don't you ask someone else then? I'm cool with whatever as long as it isn't boring or stupid.-

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: July 03, 2014, 09:05:00 pm »

Sam didn't have enough time to really jump out of the way of the lightning. Not that it would quite matter though as he was essentially a walking lightning rod. He got knocked back a bit and was on his back again. He dizzily got up but strangely he felt... energized now.

"That didn't just... Holy fuck it did! Now as long as I don't get hit by that again, I should be able to finish this out... Barely

He lowered his stance a bit as he preemptively prepared his Wolvers. Once they were fully extended he bent his knees and felt his legs begin to pulse with energy. And then suddenly in his place was a crater and a strong rush of wind was felt by Spensir. As much as he wished for his energy diversion tech to be quicker than it was, he couldn't follow up his flash step with a power attack but he hoped it wouldn't matter. Throwing defense into the wind he began to viciously attack Spensir with his Wolvers.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: July 03, 2014, 09:09:10 pm »

Bartimaeus teleports back to Sen and follows her.
 "Hi."
He is now in the form of a random guy.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: July 03, 2014, 09:20:05 pm »

Kaiser looks around Maria's house for people.

((what's holding up Antarctic fun times, or are we still 'recruiting'?))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: July 03, 2014, 09:23:38 pm »

((Alucard still needs to recruit Albrecht, the carry of the plan.))
A portal opens behind Kaiser, and Alucard leaps through with Iasp. It closes.
 "There was a wraith and he started throwing stuff around!" they both say, pretty spooked.
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 1757