Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748829 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Beach
« Reply #4530 on: June 27, 2014, 07:33:08 pm »

"Woah woah... easy there, Sen... put the bottle down..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: June 27, 2014, 07:37:33 pm »

((XD on my last sentence, If I was 1 letter off, that would have been a very disturbing sentence.))

Sen makes a shushing sound as she continues to look out the window.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: June 27, 2014, 07:39:32 pm »

Bartimaeus shapeshifts into the same human girl as earler--beautiful long dark hair, steel blue eyes, looking around 19 and just stares at Sen.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: June 27, 2014, 07:42:46 pm »

Kaiser is sitting on the couch in Maria's house, not actually having anything to do anymore.

Tom shook Selinas hand and left to go to the bar. He might run into Joan.

((if twi was ever on :P also ship teaser because funny))

Noticing this, Stella want's to test Kaiser's Social awkwardness, so she asks Meme Something

Meme, could you do me a favour, Kaiser there is quite shy, if he will relax in anyone's presence it's yours, could you go and say Hi
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: June 27, 2014, 07:44:59 pm »

Sen lets the blinds close as she walks over to Bartimaeus and smacks him, "The hell are you here for? The last time you decided to visit, some demonic shit with a human master set up shop in a couple of buildings and now I can't leave my store of my own free will. And, seeing as you decided to drop in, I bet you can't even leave now." And it's true. Bartimaeus is now trapped along with Sen. It also seems that Telepathic communication has been nullified as well.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: June 27, 2014, 07:47:02 pm »

"Another demon..? Let's just kill em'. No biggie, right?" he says, unfazed from the smack.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: June 27, 2014, 07:57:14 pm »

((How is he trapped?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: June 27, 2014, 07:58:43 pm »

((The entire building has been turned into one very large Void Bottle))

Sen holds up the void bottle, "See the bottle you were trapped in? Now imagine a bigger one the size of a two story building that can also trap demons. We. Can't. Leave. This. Building!" Sen Throws the Void bottle across the room where it hits the wall and eventually settles on the ground without a crack. It seems the binding placed on the building has even reduced Sen's demonic strength.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: June 27, 2014, 08:04:58 pm »

((The how did he teleport in..?))
"Then allow me to figure out what makes this spell tick. If you know how the spell works, you can counter it. Are there any runes that empower the spell?" he says, having dealt with this spell many times before.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: June 27, 2014, 08:08:23 pm »

((The enchantment is only to keep the subject or subjects inside. Those outside can freely enter it, but if there is any trace of void magic in them the enchantment blacklists them from leaving.))

"Good luck. The runes for the enchantment are outside and judging from the very short gap in when the enchantment broke and quickly came back, they regenerate. If only this damn enchantment had let me tell Albretch what to do when he was here. It prevents anything trapped by it of telling someone what is going on... I had to lie to him..." Oh. Sen broke down and is crying...

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: June 27, 2014, 08:14:39 pm »

Bartimaeus smirks.
 "Now is not the time to worry... We could wait until Alucard notices that I've been gone too long and comes to get me. He knows where I am, and probably even knows how to negate this spell...

OR WE COULD BLAST THE ENCHANTMENT TO SMITHEREENS!"
she yells as she places a palm on the window and attempts to destroy it with void magic.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 08:19:55 pm by PrivateNomad »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: June 27, 2014, 08:22:34 pm »

The window is sufficiently blasted. However, the enchantment kicks in and rebuilds the Window that was destroyed.

"I've tried that already..." Sen is curled up in a ball. A broken chair is lying across from a different window.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: June 27, 2014, 08:34:27 pm »

"Then we wait for Alucard..."

"Bartimaeus hasn't said anything to me for a while and our telepathy has been cut off. I'm going to go check on him."
Alucard opens a portal and teleports outside of Sen's shop.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: June 27, 2014, 08:36:28 pm »

Sen stands up and walks back over to the void bottle, "I have an idea. But you're not going to like it." Sen holds up the bottle as she says this.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 08:39:03 pm by Sanure »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: June 27, 2014, 08:40:32 pm »

"Oh? And what's your idea?"
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 1757