Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748759 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Beach
« Reply #4455 on: June 27, 2014, 01:10:42 pm »

((the new coke-void, with negative calories, but all the taste of regular coke!))

Icarus thankfully is resistant enough that only her skin gets desintegrated, revealing lots of wires and motors. For a moment she considered jumping into the ICARUS-05 and simply skewering Barti - easy enough in cat-form. But seeing as she was a guest in this house and all the mayhem that would occur...

"What the hell? Are you out of your mind?! You can't just go and do that kind of stuff because you wouldn't get any donuts! A simple apology would have done and you would have gotten some. This is my arm, I need this thing. And it has full sensory feedback too. You freak, get out, before I skin you!"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: June 27, 2014, 01:15:08 pm »

((Side effects may include: Reaping of your soul, ceasing of existence, instaneous death, madness, and paranoia.))
"And you fucking think that you can sully my name with shit like 'bad shapeshifter', while hitting me with a fucking newspaper? I used to be the third most powerful entity in my domain until all of this shit happened--and I don't to fucking deal with it all! So what if I annoy you? It's in my nature. After all, I'm just a fucking eldritch abomination am I not?"

Alucard tosses ICARUS the coke bottle, enchanted with a spell of indefinite confinement. Completely sucks up the unfortunute void entity and traps it.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: June 27, 2014, 01:15:26 pm »

"It is hard to tell, with such little interaction. I have been having difficulty finding my way around campus, though. Such a confusing layout..."

"It's not that bad. It's just confusing because you're new here you know? I was like that when I first got here but now I'm motoring around like nobody's business. Trust me."

-Then go look around or something. Play with Icarus. I really can't control you.-

-Whatever,- Dalia shrugs and gets up from the couch to see what trouble she can get into in the Ryan house.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: June 27, 2014, 01:20:48 pm »

"That's not an excuse. If you are indeed evil by nature and can not help it, then dear god do your stuff in some remote volcano base, but do that shit again and I will do what I usualy do to eldritch horrors that "just can't help it.""

As Icarus can't mind-read, she just catches the coke bottle, as if Alucard had thrown it at her as an attack

"The fuck are you doing Alucard?!"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: June 27, 2014, 01:22:34 pm »

((Throwing a coke bottle at someone and tossing it to them are two distinctly different actions...))

"I'm sure I will get used to it in time. If I remain here, that is..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: June 27, 2014, 01:24:46 pm »

"Huh? You just got here, why would you leave so soon?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: June 27, 2014, 01:24:56 pm »

"Both of you drink a coke and calm the hell down," he calmly says.

Bartimaeus glares at ICARUS.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: June 27, 2014, 01:26:25 pm »

"I don't drink sugary stuff, cleaning up the sticky residue is annoying."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: June 27, 2014, 01:27:16 pm »

"Then give it to Bartimaeus."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: June 27, 2014, 01:28:27 pm »

"No, this pest needs to get out. Unsummon it or something."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: June 27, 2014, 01:28:57 pm »

Quote from:  Tobias > Ester
Guess who's flying to Australia in... 6 minutes.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: June 27, 2014, 01:31:37 pm »

((Throwing a coke bottle at someone and tossing it to them are two distinctly different actions...))

"I'm sure I will get used to it in time. If I remain here, that is..."
"Wh-why wouldn't y-y-you stay...?" Selina is unsure if this is a personal question...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: June 27, 2014, 01:32:00 pm »

A piece of Bartimaeus's paw turns into a swirling blue and green ball before he takes a deep breath and turns it back.
 "I cannot."
 "And you! If we hadn't met, I wouldn't even fucking be in this situation!"
 "..."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: June 27, 2014, 01:33:27 pm »

Quote from:  Tobias > Ester
Guess who's flying to Australia in... 6 minutes.

Ester immediately pulls out her cellphone and starts texting, raising a finger to Kaotaro and Selina to ask for a bit of privacy.

Quote from: Ester, To: Tobias
is he super cute and a great kisser~?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: June 27, 2014, 01:34:16 pm »

"Well, if you appearantly dislike us so much, then how about you fuck off already?"
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 1757