Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747944 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Beach
« Reply #3510 on: June 22, 2014, 02:48:12 pm »

"Oh right, how *do* you eat? You do eat, right?"

Icarus just kinda sucks on a piece of watermelon. She wants to taste it, but not swallow it, damn annoying waste removal afterwards

--

Bartimaeus may as well give up, as he is no longer part of the domain, nobody would dare speak to him for fear of reprisal. He'd probably need a summoning spell.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: June 22, 2014, 02:50:42 pm »

Alucard hesitates a moment before opening a black portal on his mask and inserting the watermelon inside.

Bartimaeus teleports to the void gate and begins to draw a summoning circle for a Lolgrammothian he can speak of. He really has no idea what would happen, considering a void entity is summoning a void entity.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: June 22, 2014, 02:54:09 pm »

As Bartimaeus is a shape-shifter without any actual summoning magic, nothing happens, that's not his ability. Nice summong circle though.

"Eating through portal? What if the piece if too big, or too hot and you need to spit it out?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: June 22, 2014, 02:59:13 pm »

"Then I... I destroy it with void magic."

Bartimaeus teleports to the beach.
 "Can I borrow Alucard for a minute?"
 "Bu-" Alucard protests before Barti latches onto him and teleports him away anyways. He tells him what to do and Alucard sighs and proceeds to summon the entity.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: June 22, 2014, 03:05:28 pm »

What does he summon?

"Wait, you cast void magic on food in your mouth if it is too hot? That is...super inconvenient."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: June 22, 2014, 03:07:08 pm »

Two horned entity from Lolgrammoth, as requested by Bartimaeus.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: June 22, 2014, 03:13:45 pm »

((looking at my list, there are no actual 2-horned entities in that domain. There are two minor ones the Difar (Pl:Difarim), which are messengers, and the annoyer Yel'Azirel (Pl:Yel'Azirelya). Then there is the 1-horned Karakil (Karakilim), and above that it goes straight to the 7 horned arbiter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: June 22, 2014, 03:22:28 pm »

The two converse for a bit before deciding to just summon the Arbiter. Preferrably establishing a voice link instead of actually wasting energy to provide the form.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: June 22, 2014, 03:25:49 pm »

Bartimeus goes for the arbiter, remembering that he heared a new one was established. The voice link lets a voice resonate through the walls that has a remarkably spanish accent.

"Hello? Hello? Is this working?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: June 22, 2014, 03:29:10 pm »

Bartimaeus tries to contain his laugh.
 "Are you the new arbiter? The hell happened to Heskatet?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: June 22, 2014, 03:30:55 pm »

"I absorbed her. Turns out you can not use her controle over time to change the past. Anyway, you were calling?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: June 22, 2014, 03:31:47 pm »

((I imagine him sounding like Dr. Mobius despite the description of his voice.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: June 22, 2014, 03:33:04 pm »

Alucard teleports back to the beach and just shrugs to ICARUS.

"Do you know who I am?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: June 22, 2014, 03:34:19 pm »

Icarus proceeds to grab some water guns and splashes Kate with it!

"No, I only hear you. This voice stuff you did works both ways, pretty advanced summoning magic there."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: June 22, 2014, 03:35:47 pm »

Kate squeals having been getting a tan before the water guns came out.
"Dang it Icarus, I was trying to relax."
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 1757