Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747216 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC
« Reply #300 on: June 07, 2014, 04:28:18 pm »

Icarus does chores around the house...sigh...so boring...
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2014, 04:30:20 pm »

Icarus does chores around the house...sigh...so boring...

Alice helped Icarus with the chores, passing the time until she had to go out.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 07, 2014, 04:33:51 pm »

Kaiser gets a call from one of his very few friends. Apparently, they're going to the city for the day.

"Okay...see you... there."

He gets there an hour later, and jumps off the bus at Queen Street Mall. His friend greets him, with some other people watching in interest.

"Hey Lerman! It's been awhile, huh?"

"...Yeah."

The friends turns to some other people and introduces Lerman, explaining how he's pretty shy and stuff.

((now could someone in brisbane pretty please run into me by accident))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 07, 2014, 04:34:10 pm »

"Man, I miss the days when I could just go out guns blazing and fight evil instead of ...dust. Where the hell does that stuff come from, I clean it, it reappears, I clean it, it reappears. That can't be right."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 07, 2014, 04:37:02 pm »

"Man, I miss the days when I could just go out guns blazing and fight evil instead of ...dust. Where the hell does that stuff come from, I clean it, it reappears, I clean it, it reappears. That can't be right."

"I miss those days too sometimes" Alice picked up a brush and began to sweep the floor "It is nice sometimes though as well, just to have a normal life"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 07, 2014, 04:40:09 pm »

"Yeah, you do. Meanwhile I sit around without a social security number and can't get a job, need to watch out nobody notices I am not human and... gosh that sucks. I'm a robot, I'm not made to be idle. But man, the last time i tried to hack into the government servers to make myself a legal citizen, bam, a day later guys with sunglasses at the door and we have to move..."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 07, 2014, 04:41:46 pm »

"Yeah, you do. Meanwhile I sit around without a social security number and can't get a job, need to watch out nobody notices I am not human and... gosh that sucks. I'm a robot, I'm not made to be idle. But man, the last time i tried to hack into the government servers to make myself a legal citizen, bam, a day later guys with sunglasses at the door and we have to move..."

Alice hesitated for a moment, then she went over and hugged Icarus
"I'm sorry"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 07, 2014, 04:43:43 pm »

"It's not like it's your fault. At least with you I have a good reason to not actually do that whole rogue-AI thing they think I am doing and just bomb interpol to kingdom come, grab the ICARUS-05, use that firepower to get access to the HYDRA-01 and then do all sorts of supervillain things in revenge."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 07, 2014, 04:44:41 pm »

The Hausers and friends have breakfast!
Black lives matter.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 07, 2014, 04:47:35 pm »

"It's not like it's your fault. At least with you I have a good reason to not actually do that whole rogue-AI thing they think I am doing and just bomb interpol to kingdom come, grab the ICARUS-05, use that firepower to get access to the HYDRA-01 and then do all sorts of supervillain things in revenge."

"Thank you, I'm really glad you won't do that"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 07, 2014, 04:50:41 pm »

Icarus grins.

"Hehehe, yeah, yeah I guess these guys are too.."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 07, 2014, 04:51:51 pm »

Icarus grins.

"Hehehe, yeah, yeah I guess these guys are too.."

Alice tilted her head slightly
"Too what?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 07, 2014, 04:55:58 pm »

"Hmm, I think I'll make a trip to the old castle. Maybe there's still some cool stuff in it."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 07, 2014, 04:59:16 pm »

"Hmm, I think I'll make a trip to the old castle. Maybe there's still some cool stuff in it."

Alice paused for a moment
"That might be a good idea, there probably is something there."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 07, 2014, 05:00:15 pm »

"Well, it has been empty for 5 years, who knows, someone probably looted it."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 1757