Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749907 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.
« Reply #26130 on: August 19, 2015, 07:38:10 pm »

"Of course they will. After all, surely they care about the lives of others."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26131 on: August 19, 2015, 07:42:27 pm »

"Fair point, I'll grant you that. But a couple questions: How exactly would they find us? You going to tell them you have us hostage soon or just wait till they notice we're gone? And why do you think they would come for us, when there are crimes- some greater than kidnapping- going on almost all the time that they don't stop? Because they kind of know us? And what's your grudge? Why destroy them?

Apologies for the questions, but I want to know just what kind of situation I'm in."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26132 on: August 19, 2015, 07:54:04 pm »

"Of course I will tell them. And they will come. As for why... I hate several of them with a burning passion. My brother, the robot... they must die."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26133 on: August 19, 2015, 08:33:25 pm »

"And in case they don't come to save you, I step in. They absolutely despise me. They will take any chance they can to fight me. To kill me, if they had a chance to. It's funny really, they still can't tell when I play them." Osmodius gives a very hearty laugh.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26134 on: August 19, 2015, 08:35:18 pm »

The Bewitcher chuckles.
"Hilarious. Osmodius, go ahead and tie them up. Also, do you know where Araceli went off to?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26135 on: August 19, 2015, 08:36:51 pm »

"Don't see the point in tying us up. We can break out of most bindings relatively easy, and you said yourself running is pointless and will just get us killed."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26136 on: August 19, 2015, 08:42:39 pm »

"You think we actually use normal rope? You wound me."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26137 on: August 19, 2015, 08:45:12 pm »

"Didn't say you would. Just said that if we're on the team, chances are most bindings wouldn't work. Based on the fact you said that, however, you probably have something stronger than most bindings."
Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26138 on: August 19, 2015, 08:47:09 pm »

A rather metallic looking cable appears in Osmodius' hand, "Why use rope when impervium cable works much better, Hampers magic, and doesn't chaff. My genius knows no bounds!" Osmodius laughs and applies the impervium cables to the wrists of Catherine and Karis rather quickly, binding their arms together.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26139 on: August 19, 2015, 08:52:21 pm »

"Never heard of it before, but it sounds effective. You've thought this out. Why us, specifically though? I know for a fact that we aren't the only ones who went out today."
Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26140 on: August 19, 2015, 09:26:15 pm »

"Of course you haven't heard of it. I'm it's inventor and producer. I make many things."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26141 on: August 19, 2015, 10:48:39 pm »

"Finish off the remaining people, Kaiser! I'll get Dalia out of here!"
Isaac goes for Dalia, aiming to take her out of here, probably using some magic to lift her into the Nomad or something.

Isaac uses a projection to carry Dalia's unconscious body up to the Nomad, leaving Kaiser to finish off the remaining people. With no tentacles or people to stop him he makes short work of it. After the last person dies Kaiser rummages through the corpse of Michelson for anything interesting, coming away with a bundle of papers and the knife used for the ritual. It has several interesting runes along the side and is probably somewhat magical. As the Nomad flies away from the scene of the crime, the tentacles of the Parasite Source stop their constant pushing. Without anyone to power it, the magic circle quickly decays from the mana-sucking tentacles. As the portal collapses the parasite reluctantly pulls its limbs back to whatever hole it was hiding it, leaving its lesser brethren free to reclaim the space it left.

Isaac and Kaiser have more important things to think about, however. Dalia's wound is surprisingly shallow, the cut in her stomach being quite shallow. A couple of stitches by a competent surgeon should be all she needs to recover. Assuming that she lives that long, for she doesn't seem to be breathing and her pulse is non-existent. Obviously she was hooked up to all of that medical equipment for a reason, though what that reason could possibly be isn't immediately obvious to Isaac. Still, if she's to last long enough to return to Northsdale something has to be done immediately to keep her alive.

((Yeah... To be honest I wasn't expecting the Nomad's AoE attack to completely wreck the tentacles. Oh well. At least it means that the plot can progress some more.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #26142 on: August 20, 2015, 04:15:35 am »

"What are you going to do as she turns on her allies, one by one?"

The mysterious man begins to walk beside them.
"Lovely weather... is it not?" he said with an insidious, toothy smile; they see fangs in his teeth.

Icarus steps around the corner

"Hi there. What are you talking about?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #26143 on: August 20, 2015, 05:37:15 am »

Alice looked around as Icarus stepped forward, there was a smile on her face but it was a nervous one. She hesitated for a moment her brain whirring as she tried to think of something plausible.
"We... We were just talking about where the... the honeymoon was going to be."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #26144 on: August 20, 2015, 05:44:13 am »

"Lies."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 ... 1757