Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1740 1741 [1742] 1743 1744 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749905 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.
« Reply #26115 on: August 18, 2015, 08:13:24 pm »

"Haven't really been looking. Too busy with the strange man approaching two underage girls, you see."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26116 on: August 18, 2015, 08:24:06 pm »

Launch another spike at Blue person.

Autohit! [24] damage! -5 mana Isaac splatters another helpless civilian with a projection, depowering the magic circle even further. A few more deaths and the parasite will be stopped. I hope it's worth it.

Nomad fires the big gun at the parasite's core (4SP).

Autohit! 36 damage! Autokill! The Nomad absolutely wrecks the tentacles, blasting them apart in a massive stream of shells. Warm, gooey tentacle flesh splatters everywhere, some of the larger chunks smoking slightly from the explosives. Everyone in the room will probably need a good shower after this battle. Well, everyone alive that is.

Kaiser, if not freed, tries to cut his way out with fancy sword. Otherwise, he fires at one of the entrapped people.

Autohit! [7] damage! With all of the tentacles dead, Kaiser uses his new gauss weapon on one of the unconscious people. As he dies, the pair only has two more to go through. Three, if you include Dalia.

Quote from: Parasite Source
What tentacles?

With all of its tentacles destroyed, the Parasite Source starts to push even more through the magic circle. However it doesn't seem as eager as it used to be, perhaps because it knows that it can't do much more to stop the portal from collapsing.

Spoiler: Parasite Source 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic Circle (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

((Lazy time is over. Turn posting time has begun. Though I doubt that there's many turns left to post.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26117 on: August 18, 2015, 08:32:40 pm »

"Haven't really been looking. Too busy with the strange man approaching two underage girls, you see."
[10/15 RES] Catherine can't help but stare at the man's eyes... they are compelling, giving her a tantalizing feeling as she begins to lose awareness around her.

[10/15 RES] Karis suddenly finds herself looking the man in the eyes.

Before they know it, they had unknowingly walked into a dark alleyway.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:34:35 pm by PrivateNomad »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26118 on: August 18, 2015, 08:38:49 pm »

"Eh... where's this? Why... damn it. Karis..., don't look at him, I... think he's doing something." Catherine says, looking away and closing her eyes as she transforms her ears to have bat-like hearing, and takes out the metal rod which turns into a sword.

"I'm... giving you one chance... get away..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #26119 on: August 18, 2015, 10:29:31 pm »

((Eh, I might as well post to finish the combat instead of just sorta sitting here moping.))
"Finish off the remaining people, Kaiser! I'll get Dalia out of here!"
Isaac goes for Dalia, aiming to take her out of here, probably using some magic to lift her into the Nomad or something.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:31:18 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #26120 on: August 19, 2015, 05:13:48 pm »

Karis looked warily at the man, beginning to realise something was wrong.
"I know" she said this quickly and did her best to turn her gaze away from the man.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26121 on: August 19, 2015, 06:18:21 pm »

"Eh... where's this? Why... damn it. Karis..., don't look at him, I... think he's doing something." Catherine says, looking away and closing her eyes as she transforms her ears to have bat-like hearing, and takes out the metal rod which turns into a sword.

"I'm... giving you one chance... get away..."
"Get away? But dear, I'm already home."

The suddenly find themselves in an entirely different place; the dark ground beneath them appears as dirt, and the air is cold and damp. Beside them sits a massive stone tower piercing the sky, surrounded by dark fog. The man smiles as they suddenly warp into the very top of the tower, wind coursing through their hair as they feel themselves whisked away.
"You could fight. If you fight, you will die, because I am much more powerful than both of you could ever hope to be. Or you could submit."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26122 on: August 19, 2015, 06:20:17 pm »

"Who are you? What do you want from us?" Catherine says, rage rather clear despite her continuing to look away.
Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26123 on: August 19, 2015, 06:27:29 pm »

Karis, Catherine, and the man hear ominous laughter, "You really took you sweet time luring them here my friend. Time is of the essence, as you would put it." Sitting near a wall is a rather gorgeous, yet mysterious man.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #26124 on: August 19, 2015, 06:35:18 pm »

Karis turned to face the new man, she still stood tall in spite of the circumstances.
"Who are you?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26125 on: August 19, 2015, 06:57:44 pm »

"Of course, Osmodius. We do require our leverage, after all," he said with a chuckle before turning to Catherine, the burned half of his face becoming clear.
"You perhaps know my brother. Perhaps. I am Anthony Vladimir, the Bewitcher. As for what we want, you will allow us access to the Northsdale group so that we may exact our goals.. and my revenge."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26126 on: August 19, 2015, 07:04:28 pm »

"Mm. Could probably have chosen better people, frankly; as far as I'm aware, we're newer members and I don't think everyone quite trusts me yet. How exactly would we 'allow you access'? And why would we agree in the first place?"
Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26127 on: August 19, 2015, 07:07:58 pm »

"I was merely being polite in my choice of words. Literally, we're going to hold you hostage."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26128 on: August 19, 2015, 07:12:18 pm »

Osmodeus smiles, "A poor choice of words too."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26129 on: August 19, 2015, 07:14:30 pm »

Her face goes from rage to something more... blank. "Hm. And you think they'll come for us?"

Osmodeus smiles, "A poor choice of words too."
"I agree with him, could have made it clearer. Thought you were going to mind control us, or take over our bodies or something."
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1740 1741 [1742] 1743 1744 ... 1757