Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1591 1592 [1593] 1594 1595 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747095 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Angelic Squatters
« Reply #23880 on: May 05, 2015, 12:40:01 pm »

Bartimaeus is on the ship.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #23881 on: May 05, 2015, 12:42:47 pm »

Fredericka is approached by a secretary in a modern business suit, a rigorously tight hairknot and sharp, triangular glasses.

"Welcome to Singapore, Ms.Sawyer. I am Uttura'Vha, personal secretary of Mr.Jules Argent, who has called for this meeting. If you would please follow me to the waiting area, you are the last one to arrive."

Hmm...where did she hear that name again..
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:07:42 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23882 on: May 05, 2015, 12:56:38 pm »

Marilyn waits for the meeting to begin. She doesn't particularly give caution to this.

Ashley shrugs. She continues staring blankly.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23883 on: May 05, 2015, 02:12:33 pm »

Fredericka follows behind the woman, pondering the name.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 02:26:31 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23884 on: May 05, 2015, 02:25:38 pm »

((Woman))

Frederika is led into a lounge, where she claps her hands once to gain the attention of those that were already waiting. A bunch of oddballs that made her, the chainsaw murderer, almost seem normal. A woman ion white armor, wielding a blade that looked like if you moved to a new apartment, you'd have trouble getting it through the stairway, an upright walking tiger in a modern, white suit, a little girl with purple skin and small pink horns, a rapper she knew from the news, who gained a lot of controversy for having his arms removed and replaced with boom-boxes, and finaly a one-eyed woman with an outfit she clearly chose with one eye closed. Yes, she felt like a haven of sanity....

Very good, very good, considering the time, these must be all who have chosen to follow the invitation. If you will please follow me.

Uttura'Vha led the group to a luxuries elevator, that could only be called with a finger-print, 8-number code and a keycard.

"Please be advised to not make any sudden noises, or moving closer than 15 steps towards Mr.Argent. If you wish to ask a question, give me a signal, and I will see to it. Any questions?

As the elevator reached its destination, they could hear the loud squeeling of a pig, and noises of bones being crushed, and flesh being pupled. Metal being torn and glass shattered. It smelled pretty much lig a pig-sty, drenched in vanilla sauce...
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #23885 on: May 05, 2015, 02:26:41 pm »

Catherine, not quite knowing where to go, sits on the couch with Ashley. Too anyone in the room, she says the following:"Hi. The name's Catherine Montgomery. I'd like to join, but Ashley said that you guys would need to vote on it."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23886 on: May 05, 2015, 02:28:43 pm »

Fredericka made not a sound, as per her rules, she waited until she would get all of the details.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23887 on: May 05, 2015, 02:29:05 pm »

The nazi-occultist in front of Catherine suddenly moved up very close, noses almost touching.

"Well, Fräulein Catherine, zen do tell me: Are you an infiltrator send by zee enemy?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23888 on: May 05, 2015, 02:34:57 pm »

Ashley just looks at Walpurga, then gets up and walks into the lab to join Alucard.

Marilyn keeps quiet. Talking wasn't her thing.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #23889 on: May 05, 2015, 02:35:42 pm »

"And what enemy would that be, exactly?" Catherine asks, confused.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #23890 on: May 05, 2015, 02:37:58 pm »

Butler looks around.
"I believe we were here to do something other than accuse me of pedophilia?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23891 on: May 05, 2015, 02:42:05 pm »

Tessa sighs, "We need to work on your sense of humor. I came here to get a drink, then I plan on sleeping for a few days. So, help me search for a muscular, tall, and obviously russian man." Butler would notice that they were like five feet from Moscow.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23892 on: May 05, 2015, 02:45:24 pm »

The group of horrible oddballs moved through a small entry chamber for guests to leave their coat and hat, into a single room occupying the entire level, and the level above it. Looking a bit like a mix of an office and a dining room, it's overly opulent, extravagant, cheesy luxury was stained by filth and bits of food, strewn across everywhere. Ranging from baskets of truffels probably worth hundred thousands of dollars, to just chunks nof raw meat, still covered in fur, to twinkies and frozen tv-dinners, stretching as far as the eye can see on tables crossing the entire room. A man that must have easily weighed half a ton, dressed in nothing but a bip and his own filth, was being moved across the room by a heavy duty wheelchair, grabbing food greedily with both arms, stuffing his mouth with both the food and the plates it was on, along the candles that decorated it, chewing through porcelain and golden candle holders with ease.

The tiger mumbled something under his breath.

"Hmpf..the richest man in the world...and exactly what you'd suspect him to be.."

The almost inaudible comment however caused the colloss of a man to turn a single, bead-like eye, with a stare that could make a mountain turn sweaty, belching a sound that vaguealy resembled the squeel of a rabbit pig. And immediatly the tiger stood up straight and shut up, tense like a gitarr cord.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 02:49:26 pm by Akroma »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23893 on: May 05, 2015, 02:47:05 pm »

"And what enemy would that be, exactly?" Catherine asks, confused.

"Oh it's so cute, she doesn't even know what she is going up against. Sure, let her join, I give her two...no, three weeks."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #23894 on: May 05, 2015, 02:47:40 pm »

Butler nods and starts looking around after a moment he pauses.
"So, how do you plan on getting them alone? Knock them out and kidnap him, seduce him, I start a fight with him in an ally then you get him from behind?"
Pages: 1 ... 1591 1592 [1593] 1594 1595 ... 1757