Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1581 1582 [1583] 1584 1585 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747421 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Angelic Squatters
« Reply #23730 on: May 01, 2015, 12:39:30 pm »

Titus paused for a moment looking between both the demon and the robot, then he nodded. He closed his eyes, when he opened them again the light was back and the angel as well.
"I see he has chosen to remember, very well." the angel turned to Sen "What would you ask me demon?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23731 on: May 01, 2015, 12:42:39 pm »

"First, Is Salim a Saraphim. Second, How long has Salim been alive? Lastly, Will you keep your word to never erase Titus' memory, and will you promise to always protect him but only kill if he allows it?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23732 on: May 01, 2015, 12:44:07 pm »

Alucard opened his mouth to reply, but then saw the light.
"What the hell?" he said before touching it.

"That sword does look silly... why can't people just use guns? So much easier..." Winry remarks.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23733 on: May 01, 2015, 12:45:27 pm »

The sword doesn't react to Alucard's touch. The note did say that it stored attacks, however.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23734 on: May 01, 2015, 12:46:42 pm »

"Salim is ancient, she has existed for aeons." the angel shook its head "I will not erase his memory, unless it will lead him to harm himself in the future. Sometimes the only option is to kill and sometimes he won't realise or accept that.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #23735 on: May 01, 2015, 12:48:20 pm »

"Well thats great, so now you can go back and sit on your could, we have finished our mission."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23736 on: May 01, 2015, 12:55:20 pm »

Sen nods and begins walking away, with a smile, "So she is one of the Seraphim. Good to know she is as old as me then." Sen heads out before waiting for everyone else to catch up.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23737 on: May 01, 2015, 12:59:19 pm »

Bernhardt follows behind Sen, his eyes on her as if studying her.

Hilda sighs in relief.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23738 on: May 01, 2015, 01:03:03 pm »

"So, Seer, You have an uneasy feeling about all of this as well, or are you trying to figure me out?" Bernhardt would notice then that a few strands of thread are lying visibly on his shoulder.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23739 on: May 01, 2015, 01:03:52 pm »

"I've seen crazier looking swords..."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23740 on: May 01, 2015, 01:07:39 pm »

"Something nice and elegant will do, with a time-less style zat intimidates with confidence, not through obscene display. Like zee swastika. Not zese goofy looking grenades."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23741 on: May 01, 2015, 01:09:19 pm »

"Both. Those strands make up your demonic form, yes?"

Alucard shrugs and tosses it in his closet with the other junk.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23742 on: May 01, 2015, 01:11:44 pm »

The angel closed his eyes. Titus slumped back towards the ground, Elliot seeing this rushed towards him and embraced the young man. Through his tears the prince smiled slightly.

If anyone was playing close attention they would be able to see a hint of movement on the rooftops, there were two of them and they seemed to be following after the group.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23743 on: May 01, 2015, 01:18:03 pm »

The strands tighten, then pull away,"Actually, they make up most, if not all, of my body, demon or otherwise. Sen emphasizes this by unraveling one of her arms and parts of her legs, "A demon that I fused with bestowed this ironic twist of fate on me. I was a spider Demon that used threads as my main form of interaction before the fusion, then after I fused with him, my body began to unravel into my own threads. It makes it simple to hide my true self. For instance, this body?" The body goes limp and slump to the ground. Bernhardt could see that the Shell is actually hollow, and is just a large mass of thread. A hand taps him on the back, revealing a much younger looking Sen, "So as you can see, I can have a decoy in my place for particularly dangerous situations. It's not very strong, but that can't be helped. It's a decoy fter all." Bernhardt would feel a sense of anger creeping up as he looks at the shell until Sen reattaches her threads to the shell, picking it back up and absorbing it into her main mass, "I have to remain close to the shell, but I can stay clear of danger."

THe sword's light disappears and a large cut appears across the Closet's wall that looks the same as the cut on the training dummy, the attack that was recorded being unleashed from the casual tossing.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 01:19:57 pm by Sanure »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23744 on: May 01, 2015, 01:19:23 pm »

"Well Titus, I believe we have earned our payment, yes?"
Pages: 1 ... 1581 1582 [1583] 1584 1585 ... 1757