Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1548 1549 [1550] 1551 1552 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747150 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Bitchslaps and Rods from God
« Reply #23235 on: March 31, 2015, 12:28:46 pm »

"So, who did they kill?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23236 on: March 31, 2015, 12:31:03 pm »

"I dunno. Kaiser told me that something was going to happen, so I went back to my room to get out of that stupid dress. I was kinda hoping that you could tell me what was going on..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23237 on: March 31, 2015, 12:35:15 pm »

"Well, I did pressure them to make a move, that it would hit someone innocent however is odd."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23238 on: March 31, 2015, 12:37:17 pm »

"Okay... So you knew that something was going to happen then? Shouldn't you, I dunno, have kept out a better eye on things so that this wouldn't have happened? Just a thought..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23239 on: March 31, 2015, 12:42:47 pm »

"I have my eyes everywhere. I am sure Bartimaeus did exactly as I instructed him and saw all of it, instead of randomly watching someone entirely different and thus seeing nothing."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23240 on: March 31, 2015, 01:40:19 pm »

"So you know exactly who killed this guy then? So why are we standing around instead of trying to do something?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23241 on: March 31, 2015, 01:41:07 pm »

"Suspicions wont do."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23242 on: March 31, 2015, 01:46:12 pm »

"So you're just pretending to know what's going on then? You don't actually have any proof or anything? That's really reassuring..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23243 on: March 31, 2015, 02:41:00 pm »

"Oh shut up, do you have done *anything* even resembling an investigation since you got here? This is not a vacation. At least I know for sure two people who know who the murderer is, and have ordered either to eb under watch 24/7."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23244 on: March 31, 2015, 02:52:51 pm »

Dalia rolls her eyes, "I'm an eighteen-year old girl who hasn't finished school yet. What are you expecting me to do? I can't change my shape or sneak around or anything. And I'm pretty sure that I couldn't point out anything that you haven't already considered. So how am I supposed to help? We both know that I'm just here because I have nowhere else to be. And if you know who the murderer is then why are we standing around here?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23245 on: March 31, 2015, 03:42:50 pm »

"Don't excuse yourself as "I can't do anything" when you volunteered for this mission. Why come in the first place? Now you are here, so you should try to contribute, instead of excusing yourself. If you always just excuse yourself, thinking "oh I can't do anything in the first place", it will always stay that way. Don't let it stay that way. The only one who can change you is yourself, and that starts at the head."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23246 on: March 31, 2015, 05:08:48 pm »

Sen couldn't really find anything out of place in the room itself, all seemed in order with the magic that had been there before. As she searched outside in the garden for the signatures however, the smell of angels that had been bothering her ever since she entered the city grew stronger. Almost as if some magic related to it had been used lately. 

Karis shrugged
”I don't really know, maybe if you find out who exactly the victim was?”

Illian entered the room and headed towards the king, she bent down towards him and whispered something into his ear. The king gave a small nod, despite his strong countenance he put forth anyone who studied him closely would see hints that it might be an act.

Ranil also entered the room, the mask of concern still on his face as he went up towards a group of guards.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23247 on: March 31, 2015, 05:31:27 pm »

Kaiser nods, and heads towards the same patch of guards as Ranil, whilst the metal Kaiser planted on the ceiling begins to collect.

"Guards, who exactly was killed? Level of importance?"
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 05:37:12 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23248 on: March 31, 2015, 05:34:22 pm »

"I came here because I wanted to help, because we usually go around killing things and I know I'm useful for that. It's not my fault that I can't do anything," she replies, externalizing all her faults and problems. "And it's not like I can learn how to do stuff in an hour either, so I don't know why you're yelling at me so much. I'm trying, aren't I?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23249 on: March 31, 2015, 05:41:26 pm »

Icarus had not been yelling, being the queen of the monotone.

"No, you are not trying, the only thng you are trying is to make excuses. How can anyone claim it is not your fault for not doing anything. Whose else would it be?"
Pages: 1 ... 1548 1549 [1550] 1551 1552 ... 1757