Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1541 1542 [1543] 1544 1545 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 746941 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I noticed. How did you manage to do that anyways? I'm kinda jealous."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

"Ask someone in power if I could do it, and give anyone who says otherwise a death stare or a crummy excuse."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Alice smiled slightly,
”I... I know, it's fun though.”

A waiter walked over to Kaiser and Dalia's table, he set a plate of food down in front of them and then moved on to the rest of the group who were sitting at their tables. Setting a plate down in front of each of them, Titus had taken a seat at the table with his parents while Elliot was sitting down at what seemed to be a table of servants.

Kaiser did not pick up much on his cameras, there were a couple of people up on the balconies and a few wandering the halls of the palace but most people were currently on the ballroom floor at the moment. None of the people had weapons drawn at the moment
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

While Bernhardt dances, he attempts to spot any high-ranked people.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

Icarus proceeded to lead Alice to a slow dance, despite the music being more suited for a fast one.

"It's a shame we are here to do work, this should last forever."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Tobias continues following the king, boredem setting in.

Linda dances.
"Your flattery will get you nowhere."

Isaac sighs.
"Well, what now?"

Ashley exits the lab, walking past the others, and up to the Void Gate to check on it. 

I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Dalia sighs and grumbles underneath her breath about how unfair it is. Thankfully she perks up when the servant brings food to their table, and needless to say she starts to dig into it almost immediately.

Hakim shrugs, "We return to base of course. We have no reason to stay here."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alice feel easily into the slow dance, their connection making it easy.
"It... It would be wonderful, no worrying, just dancing."

Bernhardt would be able to spot quite a few important people, there were the ones sitting about the tables and he might be able to spot Illian up on the floor with the few people who were dancing at this moment.

Tobias would not hear much at the King's table, just family small talk mostly. The king every now and again however looked at Titus with what could be interpreted as an expression of worry, it was strangely at odds with how the conversation was going. 

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And now, we work."

Icarus suddenly takes Alice for a wild spin, bumping into the highpriest. With the reflexes of a machine, she slipped the note.

"Oh no, I am so sorry are you alright?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm sorry but the highpriest isn't dancing at the moment))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((she fucking bumps over the place where he is sitting then, toppling the table if need be to create a distraction. The more stupid she looks while doing, and the more the high priest and everyone at the table has their meal ruined, it the better. Creates more distraction if everyone is super raging at what is happening and debris and tablecloth can cover some action))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alice and Icarus span towards the table, knocking it over and upsetting the two high priests meals in the process. Vierus was sent to the ground and Ranil jumped smoothly aside. The note was slipped into the priests pocket but by the looks of some of the people around it was likely they guessed that it hadn't been an accident. The high priest groaned slightly, but started to get back up to his feet.
"I'm alright" he said his voice creaking slightly as he did so.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hoooooo...good reflexes."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ranil brushed himself off slightly, surprisingly he was smiling
"I've had practice." he looked back down towards his fellow priest "You better help old Vierus here up though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes sure. Him falling is a terrible thing."
Pages: 1 ... 1541 1542 [1543] 1544 1545 ... 1757