Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747494 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Stupid Demon Magic
« Reply #21345 on: February 09, 2015, 11:00:38 am »

Titus paused for a moment,
"Ok" he rose to his feet and handed Icarus a small device "Contact me by using this, press the button and you will be able to" he began to leave beckonign to his companion to join him "Come on Elliot". Elliot gave a small bow to the two women and then followed quickly out behind Titus.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #21346 on: February 09, 2015, 11:03:13 am »

Icarus sent an SMS to everyone, with everything that was relayed so far. Go ahead and input your theories.

"Hmm, I have an idea. It should not be too difficult. Though first I need to get a proper picture of what we are dealing with."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21347 on: February 09, 2015, 11:05:51 am »

Alice looked up with a thoughtful expression on her face,
"What kind of... of idea?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21348 on: February 09, 2015, 11:19:44 am »

"Whoever did this was either the king, who proceeded to put an end to this investigation, or someone who blackmailed the king to end the investigation. Either way, a very bold move. Not just sitting around and hoping not to be caught, but actively making it so."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21349 on: February 09, 2015, 11:24:54 am »

Alice nodded,
"That does make sense, it... it has to be something like that to make him just stop investigating"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21350 on: February 09, 2015, 11:32:11 am »

"The problem is, there will be no evidence left. There is simply no way."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21351 on: February 09, 2015, 11:34:47 am »

Alice thought for a while,
"If it... it is blackmail, the person blackmailing them might have proof of whatever the blackmail is about. I... I suppose we could start there or question the suspects."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21352 on: February 09, 2015, 11:38:04 am »

"I didn't mean it literally."

Tobias opens the door now that he got the key.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21353 on: February 09, 2015, 11:45:33 am »

"Eh, I thought of a more aggressive approach. There is no way someone who would blackmail a king would just let us insult him. So first, I will start by applying some pressure. Start following suspects around, maaaybe occasionaly be seen doing that. Search their rooms, maaaybe be accidentaly caught while doing so. I want them to think that they are being followed, but be secure that they know when they are being followed. So when the time comes, they will think that they are not being followed, because we won't show. For that we will need Tobias and Bartimaeus, and we need to make sure their powers remain secret. Now when we have spent enough time making people a bit nervous, but also secure that we might be incompetent, I will lay out my actual trap. Maybe by now, we will be followed by their spies. Maybe by them personaly. And when they do, we maaaybe get accidentaly overheared by them, that we have found what we were looking for, but since this is such a big opportunity, we can't *just* tell Titus who the murderer is - that we will blackmail the murderer first. Get paid twice, so to say. To make the murderer both angry and nervous, and let them make a mistake - try to do something about us. We will try to *hide* the crucial information in a place where they can easily ambush us. And then we will have our murderer. In fact, I need to check some things with Tobias.."

Icarus gives Tobias a call

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21354 on: February 09, 2015, 12:24:58 pm »

Tobias picks up.
"Hello?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21355 on: February 09, 2015, 12:28:25 pm »

"Hey Tobias, once in shadow form, how long can you stay like that, and how would it be possible to detect you?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21356 on: February 09, 2015, 12:38:25 pm »

"As long as I want, really. The only way to really detect it would be if you had, say, some of Walpurga's readings. And once you're able to understand them."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21357 on: February 09, 2015, 12:39:56 pm »

"Hmm, very good. Come over later, I'll need you."

Icarus gives Bartimaeus a call.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21358 on: February 09, 2015, 12:41:16 pm »

"Alright. It'll be a bit. I'm looting the armory of Castle Dracula."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21359 on: February 09, 2015, 01:43:06 pm »

"I do not see why you think that. I'm a female a third of the time and a male a third of the time, why would you automatically associate me with masculine?
Hold on, got a call..."

Bartimaeus answers.
"What?"

Isaac finds himself in a large and circular stone room with a ray of light shining on a stone pedestal holding a spear with an incredibly simplistic, smooth design, absolutely symmetric, with only a pointy tip that is more or less part of the shaft, not flaring out. It's indigo color makes it appear plastic.

Surrounding the pedestal appears to be a puddle of something like mercury.
Pages: 1 ... 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 ... 1757