Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750146 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #17205 on: November 27, 2014, 10:52:46 pm »

"God dammit Alucard, way to go down in one shot. This fight will be very anticlimactic if you go down like that. Get up... CHAOS STAR BARRAGE!""
Ashley uses the attack on Alucard.

Isaac stares at Dalia for a moment, then launches into the air, facing Selkihm.
"Aerial Lance!"

Linda smirks.
"Get out of here, then... Kyle, let's go."
She runs off.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 11:11:27 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17206 on: November 27, 2014, 11:01:04 pm »

Kyle shrugs and follows along.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17207 on: November 28, 2014, 12:01:12 am »

Police girl throws her harkonnen onto her back and rushes the bewitcher and attempts to put him in a Full Nelson!
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17208 on: November 28, 2014, 12:27:44 am »

Sen pulls herself off the ground and sits against the nearby wall, "God dammit. How the hell did he cause that anyways? His magic is blacklisted here..."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #17209 on: November 28, 2014, 12:51:12 am »

Walpurga continues focusing her energies, attempting to cast the same spell still. ((remember, trying to cast a spell that failed to meet the TN last turn again reduces the TN))

Seeing how the bewitcher is showing visible signs of going down, Icarus slightly delays her action, to be acting right after Walpurga, but before Dalias curse runs off.
Almost as if taking a break from battle, she stands almost still, blade retracted, lifting one foot and holding her right hand. Setting the flame of her jetboots to the lowest setting, she begins heating her hand up, the metal starting to give a dim orange glow. She sets her eyes on "record" to later have documentation for every future villain to see.

"You guys just don't get it. Fighting crime is really just more of a hobby to me. But if you raise your hand against my family and friends, you commit an act that can never be undone. It is the end, no matter who you are."

She slowly trotts towards the bewitcher, her glowing hand held in front of her. Steam rising from her joints signifies that she is putting her arms and legs into overdrive (+50% skill. Might as well increase the crit-chance for this). Then, in a blink, she attempts to grab the bewitcher by putting her hand right flat on his face.

"Anthony Vladimir, I am the vanguard of your destruction. Know and be always remembered that the names of the one who ended you are the northsdale fives, and your arrogance to think you could get away with messing with us."

Wether or not this just permanently scars the bewitcher or burns him up to a cinder combined with the sunlight, either way is okay.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17210 on: November 28, 2014, 01:04:28 am »

((and then Icarus was shot by lightning through the ceiling.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17211 on: November 28, 2014, 01:19:26 am »

((Police girl and Icarus best fighting team. Police girl's grapples and Icarus' lethal attacks create best synergy.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17212 on: November 28, 2014, 06:11:39 am »

Alice watched as Dalia was sent flying backwards, she gave another quick look around the room and let out a small sigh as she realised nobody else was really hurt. She rushed over towards the screaming girl and quickly got to work, her hands began to glow as she healed the young girl with the cure major wounds spell.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17213 on: November 28, 2014, 06:45:35 pm »

Quote from: Combatants
Maria's House
Sen [36] [24]

Castle Dracula, Ballroom
Police Girl [60] [36]
Ashley [44] [0]
Bartimaeus [42] [45]
       (Form: Broadsword)
Icarus [54] [12]
       (Overdrive: +8 SKILL.)
Walpurga [33] [20]
Dalia [20] [24]
       (Stunned: 1 turn)
       (Left Arm Broken)
Alice [42] [20]
Isaac [43] [33]
Alucard [30] [20]
Kyle [63] [10]
Linda [30] [40]
Anthony Vladimir, The Bewitcher [1] [60]
Selkihm [241] [92]

"Well, uhm, about that...
Well, Sen, he didn't use magic. I gotta' go help out the others, I think the hermit is finally crawling out of his shell,"
Bartimaeus says before teleporting away.

~The Fight Rages On~

The police girl dashes at The Bewitcher and attempts to put him in a full nelson!
[9 SKILL] VS [10 SPEED] The Bewitcher dodges back, and out the sunlight.

Ashley casts Chaos Star Barrage, a large sphere of void magic surrounding her and Alucard. With an elegant simplicity, Ashley swiftly slashes down on Alucard's back with the back of her katana, working away the layers of woven enchantments one by one with her magic. The protection, concealment, regeneration, every enchantment she destroys with each slash.
When the bubble finally dissipates, Alucard's armor is glowing purple a brief second before it explodes completely, concealing him and Ashley in a cloud of dense purple smoke.

[8 MAG]
[5 MAG] VS [3 RESISTANCE] Walpurga grabs the Bewitcher and slams him down into the ground, dealing 14 damage! He screeches in pain, his arms forced against the ground when Icarus walks forward, her palm red-hot as she grabs him by the neck and holds him up, caressing his face with burning hotness that sears and disfigures his flesh as he screams. The burning deals a solid 9 damage.

Dalia is still stunned.

[12 MAG] Alice heals Dalia for 12 points!

[16 MAG] Isaac conjures platforms into the air before leaping onto each one until he's at the peak of the ball room. Leaping onto a chandelier and swinging off, he conjures an Aerial Lance and flies down to Selkihm!
[14 SKILL] VS [4 SPEED] The Lance pierces Selkihm's chest, dealing 25 damage!

The space in front of the smoke seems to warp and distort, contracting in front of it as the space behind it seems to curve in expansion. The smoke suddenly blows back as a darkened figure dashes forward at unbelievable speeds, broadsword in hand as he charges straight at the Bewitcher.
"DIE, ANTHONY!" screams a voice, unaltered by any armor's voice changer, but a voice shaped by violence and despair. A natural voice filled with rage, hatred, and a lust for vengeance as Dr. Alucard Vladimir charges forward, the tip of Bartimaeus pointed straight at The Bewitcher's chest.
"ELIZA!" The Bewitcher gasps, when suddenly another figure dashes in the way - a woman in her late 20's, black hair and blue eyes. Alucard's sword is lightly touching her neck, inches away from death.
 "...eliza," Alucard faintly whispers as the smoke clears, the image of a pale man becoming clear. His hair is long, black, and greasy, and his eyes are a blind pale purple color. Alucard is dressed in an old shirt and denim pants that would be common twenty years ago, now threadbare in age with rips and holes littered across the fabric. Alucard's arm shakes, dropping Bartimaeus onto the ground as he drops to his knee in disbelief.
"And so the hermit crawled out of its shell."

"Yes, Alice Legnard, heal her so that we may have more fun!" roars Selkihm as he jabs his hoof straight into Dalia's chest, dealing 7 damage. Dalia's ribcage completely collapses as his hoof digs into her chest, forcing the signs of excruciating pain out of Dalia's mouth.

The demons desummon.

Kyle and Linda make it just in time to see Alucard dash at The Bewitcher.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:09:32 pm by PrivateNomad »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17214 on: November 28, 2014, 07:20:05 pm »

While The Bewitcher is unable to move, Police girl attempts to rip the arm wearing the Ring of Solomon off of his body.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17215 on: November 28, 2014, 07:38:28 pm »

Dalia stops screaming in pain. Not because she now feels better or because it's bearable, but because her lungs have collapsed and as such she's having trouble drawing in breath, let alone having enough air left over to cry.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17216 on: November 28, 2014, 08:56:11 pm »

Kyle sees the thing crushing Dalia in and with the practiced ease of a berserker charges at him for about three feet before jumping and letting the propulsion system of his armor speed him up to his full potential and finally letting his hidden mordite alloy blade get some use. Needless to say, the blade takes point.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17217 on: November 28, 2014, 09:18:44 pm »

Isaac detaches his arms from the projections, jumping off of Selkihm. He expands the projections that are still lodged in his chest, spreading like roots through the ground. Big Act.

Linda lays near the entrance to the ballroom, readying her rifle on the bipod.

Ashley telestrikes Selkihm, slashing his back.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #17218 on: November 29, 2014, 05:35:42 am »

"Oh how petty can you be? You could have just admitted your defeat, and ran home to lick your wounds. Your super villain career would be over, but at least you would still have your life. Instead you will die. I mean, as if it was not bad enough that you attack my family, now you even drag Alucards family into this. Alucard, he's all yours, call me when you need help. But first, excuse me, while I kick the big ones ass."

Icarus jumps on Selkhims back, which is either the most dangerous or the safest place right now, depending on how good you are at rodeos. Completely out of reach of Selkhims weapons and hooves, she bends her legs and tightens them like a vice, then proceeds to slash Selkhim at the back of his neck. Big and heavy as he is, she can't just cut his head off in a single blow, but with many careful ones, like felling a tree.

"Hang in zere."

Walpurga grabs both Alice and Dalia, and pulls them out of Selkhims reach, out of the door (technicaly that costs 4 mana)
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17219 on: November 29, 2014, 06:20:00 am »

Alice began to move to heal Dalia again but before she could do anything Walpurga pulled them out of the room, as they settled she gave a small smile towards the woman and then quickly returned to Dalia's side. She frantically began to heal the girl's ribcage, using cure major wounds to try and fix the damage.
"It will be ok" she said quietly as she worked
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 ... 1757